In this section...
- Lovely countryside views
- Stunning location
- Large infinity pool
- Wonderfully private
- Simpson family extras available
This wonderfully family-friendly villa offers the perfect coast-and-country combination, tucked away in its own gardens, yet within easy reach of Puerto Pollença’s wide sandy bay and the stunning Blue Flag-awarded Playa de Muro. The house enjoys a secluded location at the end of a grassy track, with delightful views across open fields from your pool terrace. This terrace and the gardens open directly into the surrounding countryside, creating a natural playground for children to explore and a peaceful atmosphere for your morning coffee, pool-side snooze or pre-dinner drinks.
With three bedrooms, an infinity pool, table tennis and a dedicated barbecue area for serious grill enthusiasts, Villa Mares combines everything you need for a relaxing family holiday away from the distractions of day-to-day life, but if you feel like a change of pace, charming Pollença Town is just ten minutes away by car. Pop in on a Sunday morning to browse the colourful market stalls laden with authentic local produce and ‘designer’ bargains, or if your tastes run to something a little more elegant,
there’s plenty to catch the eye in the small shoe shops and boutiques around town. Pollença is also the foodie capital of the area, with an inspiring array of cafés and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living area with TV (limited English-speaking channels), leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Stairs to first floor (partially open balustrade)
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2-week stays
- Table tennis
- Built-in stone barbecue
- Private swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 0.90m – 1.70m) with Roman steps
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença) 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D3, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group F, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G, Peugeot 2008 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
View holiday Booking Conditions