In this section...
- Stylish and modern villa in Mal Pas
- Walking distance to sandy beaches
- Lovely lawned garden
- Close to pretty Alcudia
This modern and stylish villa, located next door to Ca’n Joan, is just a gentle stroll from two of the finest beaches in north Mallorca, Sant Joan and Playa San Pere – known as the local Mal Pas beaches positioned just a five minute drive from the attractive old town of Alcudia.
Like Ca’n Joan this lovely villa is wonderful for outdoor living with an elegant garden sitting area and shady terrace to enjoy al fresco dinners. You can spend lazy days by the pool, amble along to the beach bar for lunch and then enjoy a relaxed evening in the comfort of your own spacious back garden. The interiors are equally well thought out, with three air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms to suit either a family or a group of friends.
Mal Pas is a small residential enclave on the fringes of Alcudia old town, and has become a resort in its own right thanks to its two lovely beaches. The great appeal of Villa Manresa and the area is that you don’t really need to drive much. The beach is a five minute stroll, and it’s only ten minutes to the centre of Mal Pas, where you can spend a car-free evening enjoying dinner and a bottle or two of excellent Binissalem wine. For a wider choice, the shops, restaurants and atmospheric old streets of Alcudia are just five minutes in the car.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD player; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine; leads to terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2 double bedrooms (bed can be configured into a twin on request) both with en-suite shower rooms; leads to shared spacious balcony overlooking garden
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Private swimming pool 8m x 5m with ladder
- All properties with WiFiare able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Beach with restaurant (Mal Pas) 5min walk
- Supermarket/restaurants/chill-out bar (Mal Pas) 10min walk
- Restaurants/shops (Alcudia Old Town) 5min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Pollença (restaurants/shops) 25min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
The villa and location have been perfect for us. Lovely pool and garden, comfortable rooms and amazing showers! Two gorgeous local beaches with turquoise blue water that is as warm as a tepid bath. Pollenca is a very pretty town; the steps up to the church are fun to stroll up. If you fancy a challenge then try finding Platja del Coll Baix. Voted No 1 in The Guardian's 10 most secret European beaches. A great adventure; though expect to get lost at least once. The inflatable that sits 100m offshore at Port de Pollenca provided hours of fun, though it's exhausting trying to stay on it! All in all a really lovely week. Thank you to Claire for all her expert advice and help and to Simpsons.
Isitt Family – September 2017
Wow what an amazing villa! We have had a lovely time on the island and Claire has been very helpful in her recommendations of restaurants in Port de Pollenca. Soller is also well worth a visit as is a trip on the tram that runs from Soller Port to the town. Great snorkelling at the beach near the villa too. Thank you.
The Walsh Family – August 2017
Professional from beginning to end, very responsive and helpful back office team were of note, very knowledgeable. Excellent holiday experience.
Mr Fletcher – August 2017
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions