In this section...
- Stylish, contemporary villa
- Luxury interiors
- Walking distance to pristine beaches
- Short walk to local restaurants
- Located in Cala San Vicente
- Simpson family extras available
Early bird offer... Many of our 2022 holidays are now on sale and we're promising this year's prices when you book before 30 June 2021. The offer only applies to properties where 2022 prices are listed but all other properties can still be reserved online using our Advance Registration scheme.
This beautiful light-filled villa is the antidote to every grey day and chilly evening the British weather can throw at us – and it comes with the irresistible advantage of being just a ten-minute walk from the beaches and turquoise waters of Cala San Vicente. Only recently completed, it’s one of the new generation of stylish contemporary Mallorquín villas: a luminous, creatively designed residence of the palest silver-coloured stone, where floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, spacious interiors and shining tiled floors ensure there’s not a dark corner in the house. And what better way to wake up than with views of the Tramuntana Mountains from your bedroom?
The accommodation is spread across three floors and there’s little sense of a divide between inside and out. You can move from the open-plan interior to the generous and private pool terrace effortlessly, choosing to eat al fresco or in the elegant kitchen-dining area; curling up on the shaded daybed by the pool or on the comfortable sofa during the heat of the day. There are also glass-fronted Juliet balconies opening out from the master bedroom and one of the smaller twin or double rooms, so from the moment you wake up, there’s very little between you and the sunshine.
In short, Villa L’Esplendor lives up to its name – and given its location, it’s also the perfect choice for those who need a holiday with plenty of sun, sea and sand. Being on a quiet, residential road, getting out and about is easy. A ten-minute walk will take you to the nearby resort of Cala San Vicente and there’s no shortage of shops, bars and restaurants nearby. Hop into the car and, in the same time, you’ll reach vibrant Pollença. Or, for a few minutes more, you can enjoy the pretty beaches and upmarket promenade of Puerto Pollença, where more tempting dining options await, minimal effort required – just a glass of something cold, perhaps, as the sun goes down.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 8)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area; leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- TV area with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels); leads to pool terrace
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
Lower ground floor
- Games room with pool table
- Shower room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi jet bath, separate walk-in shower and Juliet balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and Juliet balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Safe in each bedroom
- Table Tennis
- Private swimming pool 9m x 5m (depth 0.25m – 1.45m) with steps
- Washing machine
- Cleaning three times a week
- Bed linen and towel change three times a week
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £200 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4pm
- Check-out time – 10am
- Walking distance to beach, restaurants and shops (Cala San Vicente) 10min walk
- Restaurants/shops Pollença 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 12min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A1, Citroën C1 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B6, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C2, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B6, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B6, Peugeot 208, and 1 Group C2, Peugeot 308, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group C2, Peugeot 308 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group A1 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B6 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C2 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D2 – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group E1, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group E2, Peugeot 308 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group P3, Ford Transit 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group P4, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions