In this section...
- Pretty stone cottage
- Close to Pollença
- Spacious gardens
- Peaceful location
This pretty stone villa is set in well-kept gardens, tucked away in peaceful countryside just five minutes’ drive from Pollença. The house was recently renovated to provide comfortably modern accommodation and a generous amount of space, including a bathroom for each of the bedrooms.
The gardens are enclosed and screened from the neighbouring villas for privacy and you lose none of the sense of being surrounded by an unspoilt landscape with the mountains beyond
Ideal for a couple or small family, children will appreciate the grassy spaces and the tennis table for epic holiday tournaments, whilst couples will enjoy the tranquillity and peace of this lovely garden. Most of the light and airy living spaces, including an open plan kitchen/sitting room and the main en suite master bedroom, are on the ground floor. A spiral staircase takes you up to a twin room so, if you’re travelling with children, they have a space all to themselves on the floor above.
Villa Jordi ticks all the boxes on the chilled-out holiday list, and is also ideally placed for exploring. From here you can easily reach both the long sandy beaches of the north east coast and the spectacular cliffs and coves of the west.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite shower room; doors open to side terrace
- Shower room
- Double/twin air-conditioned bedroom accessed via narrow spiral staircase
- Complimentary wifi
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Light mid week clean included
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Table tennis
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 0.8m – 1.7m), Roman steps
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Pollença 5min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Palma airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C – Peugeot 308 or similar,1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Villa Jordi is perfect for finding a peaceful and scenic spot in Mallorca, close to stunning countryside and historic towns. Very well laid out accommodation with large grounds and pool.
Mr Johnston – October 2015
A thoroughly enjoyable week indeed. A healthy mix of lounging poolside, trips to the beach and regular visits to Pollenca. Thank you Brian, Alison and Simpson generally. First class. Until next year.
Kell – October 2014
Had a fantastic 2 weeks here. Villa Jordi is a very relaxing and ideally placed villa. Our girls spent hours and hours in the lovely pool. Alison was extremely helpful and attentive. We hope to come back next year!
The Lamb Family – August 2014
We have had a fabulous week in Villa Jordi. We particularly enjoyed spending hours in the pool but with some memorable trips to local destinations. Thanks to Simpson Travel for a great time.
Elliott – August 2014
What a fantastic 2 weeks we all had! Villa Jordi was so tranquil, it was perfect for what we needed! Food and wine in Pollenca was fabulous and we had some great trips out. Thanks to Simpson and Alison for a very smooth holiday experience all round, as always!
Matthews – July 2014
We have thoroughly enjoyed our 2 week stay at the delightful Villa Jordi. An ideal base for exploring whether its down to the beach or into the mountains.
Proudfoot – June 2014
We have had a wonderful 2 weeks. Villa Jordi has been so peaceful and relaxing. Enjoyed the pool and all the trips into the mountains. Beautiful. Many thanks. We will be back.
Pinnell – June 2014
Our first holiday in Mallorca, Villa Jordi was exceptional and we cannot wait to go back!
Mr Paine – May 2014
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions