In this section...
- Beautifully converted finca
- Stylish and contemporary
- Spacious garden
- Wonderful sea views from balcony
This delightful restored finca is one of the best conversions we’ve seen in Mallorca, finished to a high level of comfort yet retaining elements of its past in the form of exposed stone walls, beautifully offset by tasteful modern furnishings.
The location is traditional countryside, but the views stretch as far as the sea across open fields, orchards and olive groves that recall the area’s farming past. Nearby Santa Margalida is one of the larger villages locally, a thriving little centre which has been inhabited since Roman times and offers a good choice of restaurants and small shops for basic provisions. You could pop in here for a few picnic supplies on the way to lovely Playa de Muro (10 minutes), a 6km stretch of sand with coveted Blue Flag status and enough space for all, even in the height of summer.
If you’re travelling with little ones it might be just as tempting to spend the day at home, making the most of the big lawn areas, shady dining terrace and of course that immaculate blue pool. And once the children are tucked up for the evening it’s time for some quality adult time, either down by the pool or up on the master bedroom balcony as the sky fades to inky darkness and the stars put on a display that city dwellers rarely get to experience.
The gardens are currently being landscaped and will be completed by spring 2018 when pictures will be available. The gardens are expansive with lawn areas and fruit orchards.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player; leads to pool terrace and back garden
- Kitchen/dining room includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher; leads to pool terrace
- Double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room; leads to garden
- Twin bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Master double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room; leads to spacious balcony with sea view
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned living area and bedrooms
- House alarm if required
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Table tennis
- Barbeque area with sink
- Private swimming pool 9m x 7m (depth 1m – 1.5m) with Roman steps
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Restaurants/shops (Santa Margalida) 5min drive
- Restaurants/shops (Muro) 10min drive
- Beach (Playa de Muro) 10min drive
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença) 30min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
View holiday Booking Conditions