In this section...
- Stylish country villa
- Beautiful interiors
- Walking distance to village and restaurants
- Enclosed heated swimming pool
This handsome finca has been restored with great taste and flair to create a very spacious family home for all seasons, complete with an enclosed heated pool that makes swimming a pleasure even in the cooler spring and autumn months.
The pool house is a clever recent addition, but the rest of the villa is very much in keeping with the historic character of this area, with exposed stone walls, mellow wooden ceilings, an ancient millstone and even an original working windmill in the grounds. The whole contemporary farmhouse look has been put together by Son Aloy’s interior designer owner, who uses the house with her family during the winter, making this one of our most comfortable and welcoming places to stay.
With four rather romantically styled bedrooms and bathrooms, this house works well for a family with older children or several couples, and it’s a great pleasure to be able to wander into nearby Búger for dinner without having to designate a driver. Búger is small, unspoilt and full of charm, but if you prefer to stay home for the evening, there’s a wonderful outdoor kitchen and dining area which can be covered during the day or opened to the stars on warm summer nights. When the daytime temperatures rise, the poolhouse opens fully on one side to let sunshine flood in, with ample space for you to sunbathe on the wooden deck in front. For beach lovers, the soft sand and aquamarine water of the 6km-long Playa de Muro is around 20 minutes away by car.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player
- Kitchen and dining room includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine; leads to terraces and pool house
- Master double bedroom with TV and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom; leads to balcony
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2-week holidays
- Barbeque and bread oven
- Terrace and sundeck
- Air-conditioned poolhouse with indoor swimming pool 8m x 5m (depth 1.20m – 1.40m), Roman steps, Aqua jet stream system, pool heated during April, May and October to ensure a constant water temperature of 26˚C
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Property access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Restaurants/shops (Búger Square) 10min walk
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença) 20min drive
- Restaurants/shops (Alcúdia old town) 15min drive
- Beach (Playa de Muro) 20min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 30min drive
- Palma airport 35min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën Berlingo, and 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions