In this section...
- Beautifully restored townhouse
- Excellent Pollença location
- Pollença square 3-minute walk away
- Stylish and contemporary
- Private transfers included
Nestled into the narrow streets of old Pollença, this tastefully restored townhouse is the ideal place to immerse yourself in local life, with all the character, charm and facilities of the town virtually on the doorstep.
The conversion has been very cleverly done, preserving the boundary walls of the original building to give a sense of its past, whilst making space for two balconies and a small swimming pool, complete with a dining terrace for enchanted candle-lit evenings beneath the stars. Santa Sebastia is situated just a few minutes’ walk from the main town square, but we recommend taking time to wander the smaller back streets to discover the clutch of small museums, churches and enough restaurants for you to feel spoilt for choice for at least a week. Picturesque and historic, Pollença is still a real working town, where locals mix happily with holidaymakers, especially at the fantastic Sunday market, which draws vendors and visitors from all over the island.
The old streets are not the most welcoming to traffic, so your holiday at Santa Sebastia includes a private taxi transfer instead of a hire car. For days at the beach (just 7km away) the local bus connects you to Puerto Pollença every half an hour or so, and you’ll find that taxis are plentiful and relatively inexpensive. A stylish base in one of Mallorca’s most appealing towns, Santa Sebastia is an excellent choice for anyone interested in a more authentically local base, whilst keeping the beach within easy reach.
Please be aware that lively fiestas take place in Pollença from 2-6 August, and the spectacular 'Davallament' procession takes place in the centre of the town on Good Friday.
- 4 bedroom townhouse (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area, Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player; leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Twin bedroom; leads to balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Master double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room; leads to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change for stays of two weeks or more
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Built-in stone barbeque
- Small private pool 5m x 2m (depth 0.85m – 1.45m), Roman steps
- No parking available (if you book a package holiday you will receive airport transfers)
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Set in Pollença old town
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença) 2min walk
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma 50min drive
- Palma airport 50min drive
Santa Sebastia is an excellent townhouse in an excellent and quiet position very near the centre of town and all the restaurants. The air-conditioning was also top notch. A great holiday.
Victor Bailey – August 2018
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions