In this section...
- Exceptional beachfront location
- Direct access to Playa de Muro
- Stylish contemporary interiors
- Walking distance to restaurants
- Simpson family extras available
This stunning contemporary villa would be desirable in just about any location, but its beachfront position on award-winning Playa de Muro makes it a truly exceptional find. Light, bright and elegant rooms extend over 190 m2 of living space, tastefully finished with mellow wood and polished stone. The glossy, minimalist look makes for a fantastic entertaining space, but works equally well as a family holiday home, with that amazing beach just at the end of the garden. And when you’re not on the beach you can be sitting admiring it from your first-floor sun terrace, morning coffee or pre-dinner drink in hand. This prime spot gives you a wonderful view over clear turquoise waters and fine, gently-shelving sand, all the way round to Alcúdia port and the high peaks of the distant Victoria peninsula.
The 5km-long beach is split naturally into several distinct sections; Muro Beach House sits on a protected stretch of shoreline that falls under the care of S'Albufera Natural Park and is therefore less developed than the beaches nearer town. That said, you still have the luxury of excellent facilities right on the doorstep, with a small beach restaurant to one side and a hotel restaurant/bar on the other, plus a mini market just a short walk away. Access to the sea and sand is via a path through the garden, screened by low dunes and beach vegetation, and if you prefer to stay within arm’s reach of all the villa’s many comforts, there’s a sandy terrace with loungers directly in front of the house.
With everything you need so close at hand this is the perfect ‘fly and flop’ villa when you’re in need of a battery recharge, but for those who like to get out and about, there’s plenty to see and do in the old towns of Pollença and Alcúdia, the bird-rich wetlands of S’Albufera reserve or of course Palma city, just under an hour away by car.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 3 bedroom semi-detached villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV, DVD & CD player; doors leading to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; doors to balcony with sea views
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room; doors to balcony with sea views
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Twice weekly clean included
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Beachfront location (Playa de Muro)
- Beach bar/restaurant on Playa de Muro Beach (closes early evening) 1min walk
- Restaurants/shops 5min walk
- Pollença 20min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A3, Hyundai i10 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group A3 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B5 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C3 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E3, Citroën C4 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P1, Peugeot 5008 (can be a 7 seater 5+2) or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase (less luggage space when being used as a 7 seater)*
Group P6, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions