In this section...
- Stunning stone villa
- Characterful and modern
- Beautiful gardens in extensive grounds
- Walking distance to Pollença
Sometimes it can be hard to distinguish one stunning villa from the next on this island, but Sort de la Font is a real one off. The house was originally a traditional finca, and the sympathetic conversion has retained the rough stone walls and beamed ceiling to great effect. By contrast the interiors are modern and quirky, with the owner’s stylish stamp evident throughout. The extensive gardens are idyllic: very private, immaculately cared for and with lots of lovely lawns for family games.
Rural and secluded, this house makes for a wonderful away-from-it-all break, yet the property is still within walking distance of Pollença town (25 minutes). The nearest restaurant is just over 5 minutes away on foot, and the flexible accommodation, facilities and position makes it ideal for a families or couples alike.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to terrace
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Large outside covered terrace with dining table
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to private balcony
- Bathroom with separate walk-in shower
- Twin bedroom; leads to private balcony
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary wifi
- Private swimming pool with Roman steps 11m x 3.4m (depth 1.1m - 1.8m)
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Beaches (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Restaurant 5min walk
- Shops (Pollença Town) 25min walk or 5min drive
- Palma airport 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Beautiful villa in excellent location. Within walking distance of our favourite town of Pollenca and easy driving distances to all the sights and facilities of northern Mallorca. The nearby challenges were certainly appreciated by the keen cyclist in our group and the pool was well used by all our group from 6 months of age upwards.
Mr Crowe – May 2017
A very restful week, weather changeable so not much pool time though!
Broadhurst Familly – October 2016
We had a lovely relaxing week escaping a dull half term in England, exchanging it for a summery few days in Mallorca. The boys loved the football pitch (lawn) and we all enjoyed a bracing swim in the pool. We’ll definitely be booking with Simpson again!
Wright Family – October 2016
Be warned. Travelling with Simpson Travel is addictive, once you have have tasted their holidays you have to go back for more!
Ms Macpherson – September 2016
La Sort de la Font is the perfect place to unwind and relax. The house has everything you could possibly wish for, the garden and grounds are a delight and the pool is perfectly positioned for lounging or playing. The location is ideal, easy walking distance to Pollenca old town and also just a short drive to lovely Puerto Pollenca and beautiful beaches. Trips further afield are easy due to the very good roads. Overall, a great place to escape to while still being close enough to everything.
Mrs Heald – September 2016
A most relaxing week in a beautiful house and grounds. Total peace & quiet . . our 7th holiday with Simpsons – yet again not disappointed!
Heald Family – September 2016
Lovely villa amazing week weather wise. Our 18th holiday with Simpson and 1st with our new granddaughter Chloe, she was a treasure & we had a wonderful time. The villa was great for our needs, including pool and grounds. We loved Pollenca and ate out a lot.
Chris & Anne – September 2016
A great stay in a lovely villa, with everything we needed for us and our two 4yr old boys. Good local restaurants including the short walk to “La Brasseria”.
Simon & Sally – July 2016
Excellent villa and good location, quiet & peaceful. Pollenca a very pleasant town with a good range of restaurants and independent shops. Probably the best area of Mallorca.
Alan & Katlin – June 2016
The quality of the properties available far supersede other companies. All staff were very friendly and professional. The detail in the arrival pack and directions to villa made travelling painless (and we have a 1yr old- so that's saying something!). We will be booking with you again. Thank you Simpson travel.
Mrs Gledstone – October 2015
We really enjoyed our stay at La Sort De La Font, and we found the whole experience of the holiday in terms of the way it was managed and facilitated by your company and its representatives both in the UK and in Mallorca to be very smooth, joined up, responsive and reassuring. You should be proud of your standards of customer service and I've no doubt we will look to Simpson again when we wish to purchase a similar type holiday in the future.
Mr Billingsley – June 2015
Our too short a week spent in La Sol de la Font was so good we just didn't want to leave and will be back as soon as we can. The setting, peace, facilities, villa itself, location...were just excellent. We couldn't have asked for more.
Mrs Gray – May 2015
A very relaxing week in this beautiful villa. We really appreciated its clean and modern design.
The Dalton Family – August 2014
Our first visit to Mallorca. Villa has been amazing - our 18 month old loved the garden and pool.
Mrs Sargent – May 2014
Great service from start to finish. Good to chat through villas with someone who knew the area and could make recommendations. Booking was easy. Car hire friendly and efficient. Villa was great. Good value. Loved Majorca.
Mrs Persse – April 2014
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions