In this section...
- Located in Pollença old town
- Pollença square 5-minute walk
- Pretty landscaped garden
- Simpson family extras available
- Short walk to restaurants
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
Good quality houses in the heart of Pollença’s old town are extremely rare. Located in the centre, less than a five-minute walk to the square, this handsome townhouse offers spacious accommodation hidden amongst Pollença’s charming medieval lanes.
The pretty garden with its lovely private swimming pool is unusual for this desirable location. Whilst the terrace is perfect for outside dining, the lure of Pollença’s superb choice of restaurants and shops may be too tempting to resist.
Please be aware that lively fiestas take place in Pollença from 2-6 August, and the spectacular 'Davallament' procession takes place in the centre of the town on Good Friday.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-5)
- Access via steps to single storey house
- Living/dining area with satellite TV (limited English channels), DVD/CD player
- Full kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine; leads to terrace with barbecue
- 4 steps down to bedrooms
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room by the terrace (external access only)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for bookings of two weeks
- Iron, iron board, hairdryer and pool towels provided
- Shared garage
- Steps from terrace down to garden and pool
- Private swimming pool 6m x 3.5m (depth 1m – 1.7m)
- Irina’s living area and bedrooms have undergone a refurbishment since the gallery photos were taken
- Roads in the old town of Pollença are narrow and we are happy to offer private transfers instead of car hire for those who may prefer this option (taxis are readily available if required)
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack – only core items provided in 2020 due to Covid-19 (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Restaurants/shop (Pollença) 3min walk
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën C1 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group F, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
A lovely break in a peaceful setting – minutes away from the centre of things. Lovely to be so close to the trees and lovely views of Puig de Maria – yes it was climbed! Our second visit to Pollença and a different villa but great Simpson quality and service. Thanks to Margherita – owner, cleaner, gardener! And to Claire who welcomed us.
Barbara & John – July 2019
Simpson Travel continues to offer all that it claims to do. Excellence of service, quality of accommodation and locations – it is what it says on the tin! Courtesy of staff online and in person is excellent; long may it continue. We will continue to use the service and recommend to others.
John Dent – June 2019
This was our first visit to Pollença and northern Mallorca and it exceeded our expectations. The old town of Pollença was beautiful, steeped in character and we spent many an afternoon in the numerous cafés. There was a fabulous market in the town square on the Sunday with an abundance of food and craft stalls. Two of our highlights to recommend were travelling to Sóller by train from Bunyola standing outside on the footplate through the tunnels and over viaducts – memories we will treasure and lunch at Mirador restaurant La Victoria with the spectacular vista.
Steve & Gillian Lane – October 2018
What a fantastic fortnight we have had. The villa is conveniently located for the town, and with a good-sized garden and pool. We really enjoyed a walk around the reservoir at Cuber, a bit cooler up in the mountains and good for bird watching – we saw an osprey! Thanks again Simpson Travel for another great holiday!
Shaun & Clare – June 2018
Compliments to Simpson Travel for a wonderful fortnight at Villa Irina. Weather was perfect (20-25 degrees) most days. We’ll have fond memories of eating out in some of the restaurants, idling the afternoon away by the pool and days spent on the beaches and in the sea.
The Roberts – May 2018
Really enjoyed our holiday in Pollença. Weather mixed but still some hot and sunny days – lovely to have a dip in the pool and the sea. Worth going to the small art gallery of local artist Dionís Bennàssar – work includes lots of local scenes. Trip up to Mirador in the car for lovely views and walks.
Jill & Doug – April 2018
Fun short break in Pollença. Loved dining out in the square whilst the children played with other children. Went to see the Rafa Nadal Academy in Manacor which was very impressive and then on to Palma where we loved the Old Town and cathedral.
The Bull Family – April 2018
Love Pollença, we will be returning next year! Thank you.
Mrs Fawcett – October 2017
Really enjoyed our week here – with fabulous sunny weather! The walk up the Puig de Maria is definitely worth it. Enjoyed the coast at Port de Pollença and Cala Vicente. Everything at Irina is very comfortable and we loved the central location. Many thanks to Graham for his advice and tips.
The Holden & Wright Families – October 2017
Love Pollença, love Irina. All perfect. Thank you Graham for our anniversary treat.
Sally & Stuart James – September 2017
Another wonderful week here. Great weather, food and villa. We have loved every minute, made even better by our rep Graham. Charlie loved his birthday Lego!
The Rae Family – July 2017
The woodland setting on the edge of old town Pollença has made for an extremely relaxing week being serenaded by the melodious warbler in the garden and strolling into town for a meal at one of the many fine restaurants. Graham will give you all the advice you need. Enjoy your holiday!
The Husselbee Family – June 2017
We had a lovely week at this villa. I love Pollença, it is a beautiful town. Fantastic restaurants and amazing food. We spent most of the week enjoying the pool but also went out and explored Puerto Pollença, Formentor, Sóller and Port Sóller. I definitely recommend going to Sóller and getting the tram to Port Sóller. I couldn't ask for anything better and thoroughly enjoyed my week in Pollença. Glad we came at this time as not too hot for children but perfect weather at 34C.
The Holt Family – May 2017
Another great holiday with Simpson Travel! Lovely villa in a wonderful location – we could walk to the restaurants in the evening without using the car. Graham, our rep, was very helpful. Looking forward to booking another Simpson Travel holiday next year.
Mr Williams – May 2017
We had a wonderful holiday in Pollença and were able to relax easily in this beautiful villa. The very hot weather meant we spent a lot of time cooling down in the pool which was lovely. Graham was very helpful and provided us with plenty of information about the area. As we didn't have a car we stayed in the local area, although we did travel by bus to Puerto Pollença (only a 15-minute journey and comfortable), which sports a beautiful stretch of beach as well as a variety of eateries. The old town of Pollença had plenty to offer us as well! Make sure to visit the Sunday market. Walking the Calvari Steps is not that difficult, and you are greeted at the top by splendid views and a few cats! All in all a beautiful place to spend a holiday. Would definitely come again!
The Broderick Family – May 2017
First in this year – lovely villa. Really enjoyed Pollença – fabulous town. All the people here were lovely. Graham, our rep, has been excellent. The owner couldn't be more helpful. We avoided using the car as driving through the narrow streets would have been challenging. Plenty to see – especially the procession for Easter. It has been a great place to relax. Thank you Simpson Travel.
Cath, Mark & the boys – April 2017
A perfect villa for an Autumn break, pool still warm, stroll into town centre for a morning coffee and down again in the evening for dinner. Villa beautifully clean, everything works and extremely comfortable and quiet location surprised us, as such houses are 'normally' out of town. Thanks a million, we will be back.
The Coxhead Family – October 2016
First class all round.
Mr Holmes – October 2016
Excellent service, accommodation and location.
Ms Stein – September 2016
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions