In this section...
- Pretty stone cottage
- Enclosed large gardens
- Peaceful location
- Family friendly
This charming stone cottage is enclosed by a lovely lawned garden and located close to the sought after area of Llenaire in Puerto Pollença.
Traditional, yet light, airy, and with heaps of character, the interiors are cosy and comfortable. However all eyes are drawn to the extensive gardens and the inviting pool. With the beach just a five minute drive away, Els Parats is likely to be popular with young families in the busy summer months allowing youngsters the freedom to run around in safety in these wonderful gardens, whilst couples will enjoy tranquil romantic breaks during less busy months.
Els Parats is a wonderful addition to our expanding portfolio of Pollença country villas and is likely to be equally favoured by couples and families alike.
- 2 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer and washing machine
- Satellite TV (limited English news channels), DVD and CD player
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom (children only)
- Shower room
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1m – 1.9m) with Roman steps
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Complimentary wifi
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Restaurants/shop (Pollença) 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Wonderful first villa holiday with Simpsons in Pollenca, Mallorca. Beautiful location with excellent facilities. Everything provided in the villa with a great pool and private safe gardens. Welcome pack was a blessing on arrival - even cold beer & wine in fridge!! Amazing. Local rep with lots of useful knowledge & tips which was great. Would def use Simpson again.
Ms Kenward – September 2017
Excellent location for Porto Puellenca and Pollenca and Alcuida. Great car to potter about in. Pool lovely. Cool inside villa.
Mrs Mitchell – June 2017
The whole holiday was great and the organisation by Simpson was excellent. The welcome pack we found in the villa was brilliant, my wife was impressed by its range and variety - it was very well thought out. The villa itself was ideal, from its secluded but close location between Pollenca and Alcudia to the facilities found inside the villa. Graham, the Simpson rep was brill, very helpful and informative - and I think, a valuable asset to Simpson.
Mr Smith – September 2016
A week here has not been long enough! It’s been a great place to relax & unwind & we have enjoyed pottering around in the car discovering new places. Enjoy this great villa!
Vizor Family – September 2016
A lovely relaxing week in a very comfortable villa, mixed weather but lovely & warm. Pool is great – good place to chill and read. The cockerels make a lot of noise before it gets light – but got used to that by the end of the week.
Helen & John – September 2016
Had a very relaxing 2 weeks in Els Parats – weather glorious – infact too hot some days. Really felt at home in the villa – the gardens & the pool area particularly ideal for relaxing & reading the odd 1 or 2 books.
Meddings Family – June 2016
Pretty villa & gardens (could be a contest for Chelsea!) Took some mountain roads to Cap Formentor, (watch out for cyclists!) Magnificent. Lovely to be so near to the sea, lovely views, bars, restaurants.
Keenen Family – May 2016
Mallorca was our first holiday using Simpson Travel. Very impressed with their choices, helpfulness and knowledgeable staff. We will certainly use Simpson again.
Mrs Foxley – September 2015
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions