In this section...
- Exceptional location on the Calvary Steps
- Stylish interiors
- Short walk to Pollença square
- Private transfers included
Central, chic and really quite unique, Casita Amore is a sophisticated, terraced townhouse, set on the edge of Pollença’s famous Calvary steps just across from our Villa Caponet. It’s taken real ingenuity to turn an old building in an historically important setting into something this special, and the house feels wonderfully glamorous, from the shady chill-out patio on the ground floor all the way up to the top floor plunge pool and sun deck.
You enter the house at street level, from where it opens, Tardis-like, onto two double bedrooms, each with access to the patio. Upstairs is the master bedroom with views over Pollença, and a large open-plan living/dining room with folding glass doors out on to the deck. There’s room for a couple of sunbeds next to the plunge pool, but you’re more likely to assemble here on balmy summer evenings to enjoy a pre-dinner drink and decide which restaurant is on the agenda before you head out into Pollença.
The old town is a magical place to wander in the evenings, blissfully unencumbered by a car and free to have that tempting glass of Cava or robust Mallorquín red with dinner. There’s easily enough restaurant choice to try somewhere different each night, and if you feel like eating on the seafront for a change, taxis to nearby Puerto Pollença are plentiful and inexpensive. Pollença by day reveals squares, churches, museums and a café culture dedicated to the gentle art of watching the world go by, all with the soft golden sands of Puerto Pollença beach just 7km away by bike, bus or taxi.
Please be aware that lively fiestas take place in Pollença from 2-6 August, and the spectacular 'Davallament' procession takes place in the centre of the town on Good Friday.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- 2 double bedrooms with TV; leads to shared patio
- Shower room
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, TV, Juliette balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Central heating available
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Small private pool 3.7m x 3.7m (depth 1.5m throughout)
- Villa is located half-way up Pollença’s Calvary steps (365 steps in total)
- Access by car to villa is via narrow streets
- No parking available (if you book a package holiday you will receive airport transfers)
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Located in the heart of Pollença with restaurants/shops
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions