In this section...
- Charming country villa
- 14m swimming pool
- Wonderful summer kitchen
- Beautiful grounds
- Close to Pollença
- Simpson family extras available
This charming finca-style villa is a real Mallorca family classic, with cool tiled floors and rustic beamed ceilings, peacefully located in open countryside and equidistant between Port de Pollença and Alcúdia.
Mallorca is a great choice for young families, and this single-level villa offers everything you might need for a relaxing break with children. The garden is large and almost entirely lawned, easily big enough to kick a ball around and with trees and a spacious covered dining terrace offering plenty of shade in the heat of the day. Family meals are a lot more fun outdoors, and with the novelty of a full summer kitchen to get creative in, you might even get the kids to help with the prep. The 14m pool is also a huge draw for all ages, with Jacuzzi jets at one end and Roman steps for easy access.
This nicely private space is well suited to a convivial break for two couples. After a day’s exploration, you can pick up a few bottles of local wine from the nearby bodega (tastings available so you can try before you buy), and enjoy a glass or two while the barbecue coals reach optimum glow and the sky fades from blue to inky, star-studded darkness. For grocery shopping and eating out, it’s just a ten-minute drive to historic Pollença town, brimming with small bars, delis and restaurants for a tapas lunch or an indulgent chocolate and churros breakfast to set you up for the day. Ten more minutes takes you to the smart marina and fine sands of Port de Pollença, or you might prefer Playa de Muro, five kilometres of Blue-Flag beach perfection, with all kinds of watersports as well as a quieter more natural section that forms part of the S'Albufera Natural Park.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player
- Modern country-style kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; pool and garden view
- Twin bedroom with garden view
- Shower room
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Washing machine in utility room
- Summer kitchen with barbecue; accessed via the terrace and kitchen
- Extensive mature gardens with views to Puig de Maria
- Large terrace with dining table and lounge seating; large, fixed parasols
- Private swimming pool 14.5m x 3.7m (depth 1.1m – 2.2m) with Roman steps and Jacuzzi jets
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença) 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Playa de Muro 20min drive
- Palma airport 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A3, Hyundai i10 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group A3 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B5 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group E3, Citroën C4 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P1, Peugeot 5008 (can be a 7 seater 5+2) or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase (less luggage space when being used as a 7 seater)*
Group P6, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions