In this section...
- Spacious and full of character
- Quiet and private location
- Country views
- Beautiful gardens
- Simpson family extras available
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
This spacious villa with semi-tropical gardens is located in the beautiful countryside just outside Pollença.
The impressive interiors offer space, comfort and character with a delightful country kitchen.
Next to an old olive grove, the beautiful landscaped garden is the ideal spot to relax with a chilled glass of wine or dip into the generously sized pool whilst the terrace overlooking the garden and the hills beyond is ideal for outside dining.
A ten-minute drive will take you to the attractions of Pollença and the old town of Alcúdia with its ancient Roman ruins is also well worth a visit.
Ca’n Toni is a great place to experience rural Mallorca with easy access to some of the island’s best towns and beaches.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining area with satellite TV (limited English channels), DVD player, portable CD player; leads to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Twin bedroom
- Stairs lead to first floor corridor that overlooks the living area
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- July/August A/C operates without a timer
- May/June/September/October A/C operates on a timer. A/C available 2-4pm and 8pm-8am
- Private swimming pool 9.5m x 6m (depth 0.85m – 1.8m)
- Iron, iron board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack – only core items provided in 2020 due to Covid-19 (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Restaurants/shop (Pollença) 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Palma and airport 1hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën C1 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D3, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group F, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G, Peugeot 2008 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Another memorable month in this delightful villa. Once again thanks to all concerned.
Simpson Travellers – October 2019
Thank you for a wonderful holiday. The villa proved successful with the whole family. Our 3-year-old especially enjoyed the pool. Sorry to leave so soon.
Victoria, Ben, Alfie, & Ted – October 2019
Such a beautiful villa! We really enjoyed spending time here. The children loved playing in the pool.
M, L, E, A & H – August 2019
We’ve had a lovely week – too short! We hope to return.
The Johnson family – August 2019
Meeting our rep is like meeting an old friend making you feel so welcome .The seclusion and setting of the villa is perfect, I only wish my photography skills can do it justice. Another brilliant holiday. Thank you Simpson and your truly professional team.
Simpson Traveller – August 2019
A lovely villa. Well appointed. Very comfortable and so peaceful. Wonderful view. Great evenings on the terrace and barbecuing local food. Don’t usually return to a villa, but would happily come back here.
Simpson Traveller – June 2019
Another great holiday in this beautiful place.
John & Linda – June 2019
We had a wonderful time. The villa was peaceful and well appointed. We intended to go out more but couldn’t drag ourselves away from the view, the pool and the barbecue.
Pam – June 2019
Fabulous holiday in a gorgeous villa and stunning location. This place has everything we want for a ‘get away from it all’ break. Thank goodness, we have our wee doggy to go back home to otherwise we might just have squatted here for as long as we could! Many thanks to Simpson Travel and Claire and the owners for making this a great two weeks away.
Phil & Jo – September 2018
Another lovely holiday here – a beautiful and peaceful place to stay. Thank you.
John & Linda September 2018
We had a great holiday. Loved the home, the sun and the pool is great. Much needed family down-time, thank you!
The Fuller Family – September 2018
What a lovely house. We were so happy and comfortable.
David & Lizzie Mordaunt – July 2018
Another enjoyable stay in this delightful villa. Many thanks to all concerned.
Doc Rog & The Major – June 2018
Ca'n Toni is a spacious villa in Majorca handy for Puerto Pollença and Alcúdia and yet far enough in the countryside to provide a get away from it all holiday. The pool is a good size, it easily accommodated four of us. The barbeque was well used and performed well each time.
Peter – June 2018
This is our second visit to Ca'n Toni in the last 12 months. We love this house; the architecture, garden and pool are great, with lovely views. The October weather has been perfect; sunny and warm every day. Good beaches at Formentor, San Vicente and Cala Tuent (picturesque shingle beach, clear water, lots of fish, the drive through the Tramuntana mountains is twisty and very dramatic). Arta is an interesting old town and the Parc Nationale looks good. Very many thanks.
Andy & Nick – October 2017
We travelled with Simply when Graham Simpson owned it and then switched to Simpson Travel. We have now travelled with Simpson to Zakynthos (4 times), Corfu (2 times), Crete, Ithaca and this year to Mallorca. Their service is consistently reliable and we know that we won't be disappointed. See you next year!
Mr Grace – July 2016
Thank you Margarita for a fabulous holiday in your splendid villa. We’ve had a truly memorable holiday and a much-needed rest. Once here you want for nothing, everything is here for you, it’s just what the doctor ordered. It’s so peaceful and relaxing, beds are very comfortable, kitchen is well equipped, gardens and grounds are fabulous. Love all the animals around. We’ve all had the best holiday in ages, thank you so much.
Pam Sturwell – May 2016
Still keeping to the same high standards set by the original 'Simply Travel' brand which set the bar high for all travel companies, a pleasure to follow 'the road less travelled'!
Mr Moxon – April 2016
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions