In this section...
- Spacious and full of character
- Quiet and private location
- Country views
- Beautiful gardens
This spacious villa with semi-tropical gardens is located in the beautiful countryside just outside Pollença.
The impressive interiors offer space, comfort and character with a delightful country kitchen.
Next to an old olive grove, the beautiful landscaped garden is the ideal spot to relax with a chilled glass of wine or dip into the generously sized pool whilst the terrace overlooking the garden and the hills beyond is ideal for outside dining.
A ten minute drive will take you to the attractions of Pollença and the old town of Alcudia with its ancient Roman ruins is also well worth a visit.
Ca’n Toni is a great place to experience rural Mallorca with easy access to some of the island’s best towns and beaches.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining area with satellite TV (limited English channels), DVD player, portable CD player; leads to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Twin bedroom
- Stairs lead to first floor corridor that overlooks the living area
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- July/August A/C operates without a timer
- May/June/September/October A/C operates on a timer. A/C available 2-4pm and 8pm-8am
- Private swimming pool 9.5m x 6m (depth 0.85m – 1.8m)
- Iron, iron board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Restaurants/shop (Pollença) 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Palma and airport 1hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
This is our second visit to Ca'n Toni in the last twelve months. We love this house; the architecture, garden and pool are great, with lovely views. The October weather has been perfect; sunny and warm every day. Good beaches at Formentor, San Vicente and Cala Tuent (picturesque shingle beach, clear water, lots of fish, the drive through the Tramuntana mountains is twisty and very dramatic). Arta is an interesting old town and the Parc Nationale looks good. Very many thanks.
Andy & Nick – October 2017
We travelled with Simply when Graham Simpson owned it and then switched to Simpson. We have now travelled with Simpson to Zakynthos (4 times) Corfu (2 times), Crete, Ithaca and this year to Mallorca. Their service is consistently reliable and we know that we won't be disappointed. See you next year!
Mr Grace – July 2016
Thank you Margarita for a fabulous holiday in your splendid villa. We’ve had a truly memorable holiday and a much needed rest. Once here you want for nothing, everything is here for you, it’s just what the doctor ordered. It’s so peaceful and relaxing, beds are very comfortable, kitchen is well equipped, gardens and grounds are fabulous. Love all the animals around, we’ve all had the best holiday in ages, thank you so much.
Pam Sturwell – May 2016
Still keeping to the same high standards set by the original "Simply" travel brand which set the bar high for all travel companies, a pleasure to follow the road less travelled!
Mr Moxon – April 2016
Still keeping to the same high standards set by the original "Simply" travel brand which set the bar high for all travel companies, a pleasure to follow the road less travelled!. Mr Moxon - April 2016 We loved C'an Toni. Peaceful and very relaxing with excellent support from Vince and the Simpson team.
Mrs Macnaughton – April 2015
Lovely villa with peaceful surrounds. Well located to explore the island and not too far to some ideal family beaches. Kids loved the pool and gardens as well as the wildlife. Thanks to Simpson, especially Brian and Vince who helped make our holiday special.
Mr Loughhead – October 2014
Our first holiday abroad with Lucy was made extra special by Ca'n Toni. A beautifully appointed villa, in a wonderful setting. The attention to detail (especially driving instructions) was much appreciated. Highlights included the market day in Pollenca, Calvery steps, the beautiful beach at Porte de Pollenca and a lovely day a Soller. Many thanks!
Mr Docking – September 2014
Excellent villa and garden/pool. Lovely weather. Enjoyed restaurants in Pollenca main square, and stay in Port Pollenca.
Mr Farmer – September 2014
A lovely traditional mallorcan farmhouse, set in beautiful gardens. Perfect for a relaxing holiday.
Mr Mason – June 2014
A lovely, large rural house built in a traditional style. Beautifully secluded with great views.
Mr Yates – April 2014
We like Simpson, this is our 4th holiday with you ! Lovely, large rural house built in a traditional style. Beautifully secluded with great views.
Mr Yates – April 2014
Had a great holiday in villa Ca'n Toni , great location in rural area but close to beautiful old town of Pollenca and beautiful beaches ideal for a young family.
Mr Higgins – October 2013
Fantastic week had by all. Many thanks to Alison. Atherton Family - August 2013 Beautiful house, gorgeous setting - natural light flooding through the stair window to gently wake us each morning. Lovely smell of lavender outside, fantastic views - very, very peaceful. Unobtrusive support from Alison and Brian when required. Brian in particular a true ambassador of 'Simpson hospitality'. We all had a lovely time - in an authentic setting - fabulous!
Dale Family – April 2013
Ca'an Toni was beautiful, a peaceful week in stunning surroundings. We can't wait to return.
Ms Randle – March 2013
Our holiday was lovely. The villa was really too big for us but we needed to book it in order to get a decent sized pool. Having more two bed villas with larger pools to choose from would be good
Mrs Atkinson – July 2012
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions