In this section...
- Luxurious 2-bedroom villa
- Tasteful contemporary design
- Very private
- Close to Pollença and beaches
- Superb outdoor space
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Many of our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by December 2023. Where prices are not yet showing, please use Advance Registration to reserve your holiday. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Stylish, spacious and luxuriously romantic, we love absolutely everything about this gorgeous two-bedroom villa, located close to both Pollença town and its vibrant modern port. The house is superbly finished using warm neutral shades and natural materials to create a magazine-worthy look that’s both timeless and bang up to date. The interior décor works in harmony with the chunky exposed stonework outside, complimented by mature trees that add to the hideaway feeling.
The focal point for your stay is likely to be your private pool. It’s a good size for a two-bedroom villa, with lots of sunbathing space and a fabulous pool-side chillout lounge where you can escape the heat of the day or start your evening with a glass of something chilled and sparkling. Once dusk falls, outdoor lights create a magical glow as the stars slowly appear in the darkening skies above. Rising behind the house are the rugged Tramuntana mountains, making this a blissfully private spot for a honeymoon or any special occasion. With two equally elegant en-suite doubles, it’s also a luxury choice for two couples looking for a stylish base from which to explore the many beaches and historic towns of the north-east of the island.
For dining out you’ll find masses of choice in either Pollença town or Puerto Pollença, both under five minutes away in the car. You’re also perfectly placed for the seaside, with Pollença beach and the delightful coves of Cala San Vicente a mere six-minute drive. This proximity means that the house doesn’t offer the absolute tranquility of some of our other more isolated villas, and you may hear traffic on the Pollença – Puerto Pollença road. However, we feel that the quality of the accommodation more than compensates, and that a stay at Can Suau Petit is a wonderful experience in itself.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Living room with Smart TV
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms (sensor operated)
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Twice weekly clean included
- Weekly linen/towel change
- Outdoor kitchen with barbecue, sink and shaded dining table
- Private saltwater swimming pool, 10m x 3.5m
- 4 pool loungers
- Private catering can be arranged through Fresh Food Chef
- Please note this property is not suitable for children under the age of 6 years old
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- To pre-book any of the above please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Supermarket/basic shops (Pollença) 4min drive
- Restaurants/shops/taverna (Puerto Pollença) 4min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 6min drive
- Boat hire (Puerto Pollença) 6min drive
- Bike hire (Puerto Pollença) 5min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A3, Hyundai i10 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For details of exclusions please view our Mallorca Booking conditions here.
Group A3 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B5 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group E3, Citroën C4 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P1, Peugeot 5008 (can be a 7 seater 5+2) or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase (less luggage space when being used as a 7 seater)*
Group P6, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
What a beautiful villa! Felt like we were living in somewhere out of an interior’s magazine. Thank you for a lovely stay.
We had an amazing week in this beautiful villa. There is also so much on your doorstep, nothing too far away – the coves of Cala Vicenc, the beaches at Alcudia and Puerto Pollença. We also enjoyed Pollença old town and its many boutiques. Thank you for a wonderful holiday.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Calvari Chapel at the top of the famous 365 steps offers stunning panoramic views. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the much-loved seafront Pine Walk, perfect for a pre-or post-dinner stroll.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions