In this section...
- Stylish and modern villa in Mal Pas
- Short walk to sandy beaches
- Walking distance to restaurants
- Close to pretty Alcúdia
- Simpson family extras available
This smart new villa looks set to become one of our most sought-after Mallorcan properties, ideally located close to the sandy beach of Sant Joan and Villa Manresa next door. Along with Playa San Pere, these are the ‘local’ beaches of Mal Pas, and thanks to the lack of nearby parking, they tend to be used almost exclusively by the fortunate villa guests in the immediate area who are able to walk there.
Ca’n Joan is a wonderful house for outdoor living, with an elegant garden room and a shady dining terrace leading off the main living area. You can spend lazy days by the pool, amble along to the beach bar for lunch and then enjoy a relaxed evening in the comfort of your own spacious back garden. The interiors are equally well thought out, with four air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms to suit either a family or a group of friends.
Mal Pas is a small residential enclave on the fringes of Alcúdia old town, and has become a resort in its own right thanks to its two lovely beaches. The great appeal of Ca’n Joan and the area is that you really don’t need to drive much. The beach is a five minute stroll, and it’s only ten minutes to the centre of Mal Pas, where you can spend a car-free evening enjoying dinner and a bottle or two of excellent Binissalem wine. For a wider choice, the shops, restaurants and atmospheric old streets of Alcudia are just five minutes in the car.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels) and DVD/CD player; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, wine fridge, fridge-freezer, dishwasher; leads to terrace
- Double bedroom (bed can be configured into twin beds on request)
- Shower room
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom; leads to spacious balcony overlooking garden (shared with twin)
- Double bedroom (bed can be configured into twin beds on request) with en-suite shower room and double basins
- Twin bedroom with en-suite wet room; leads to spacious balcony overlooking garden (shared with master double)
- TV in all bedrooms
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Outdoor shower
- Private swimming pool 9m x 3m (depth 1.10cm – 1.40m) with two ladders.
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Beach (Mal Pas) 5min walk with beach restaurant
- Supermarket, restaurants and chill-out bar (Mal Pas) 10min walk
- Old town of Alcudia (restaurants/shops) 5min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Pollença (restaurants/shops) 25min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën C1 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, and 1 Group C, Peugeot 308, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D3, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group F, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G, Peugeot 2008 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
C’an Joan is the perfect location for a family holiday. Lovely family villa. Walking distance to safe beaches, perfect, and to three good restaurants. Places to visit close by. All made for a perfect Mallorca holiday.
Chris & Anne Woodhead and Family – October 2018
Splendid family holiday in Ca'n Joan with six adults and two children. The villa had everything we needed and was wonderfully positioned close to the beach, restaurants and shop, yet far enough away to ensure the villa was peaceful and quiet. The pool was super and the outdoor space was great for meals. Very little to find fault with.
Mr Emery – September 2017
Wonderful fortnight to celebrate Mum's 70th birthday. Lovely villa in a wonderful location. Fantastic beach for children and they would have lived in the pool if given the chance. Villa ample space for five adults and two children. Lots of memories made!
The Adams Family – June 2017
Very enjoyable week. The children loved the pool and the beach. Too short a time to explore as soaking up the weather. Very relaxing – over too soon. Alcudia definitely worth a visit – both on market days and without the market
Cross & Russell Family – June 2017
A lovely villa in beautiful surroundings. The sea was so close that even my 86-year-old mother could make it down for a paddle. It has been a most relaxing and enjoyable week.
Linda & Ivor – August 2016
Great villa, great beaches, great food, great scenery. Just great really.
Bhatts family – August 2016
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions