In this section...
- Located in Pollença Old Town
- Modern and stylish interiors
- Private transfer included
- Simpson family extras available
- Pollença Square 2-minute walk
Hidden down a narrow street just off the market square in Pollença lies the best kept secret in town – a magnificent stone-clad house that has recently been refurbished to a very high standard, including a good size swimming pool.
As you walk through the front door, style exudes from every corner; using a few antiques found in the property, the house is exquisitely furnished.
The ground floor is open-plan from the entrance to the pool area. The sitting room, with two comfortable sofas, is separated from the large kitchen/dining area and two large French windows open to the pool and barbecue area giving the interior plenty of light.
A cloakroom under the staircase has been cleverly added at the last moment and there is also an exterior shower room that services the ground floor and barbecue area.
Upstairs there are three very pretty bedrooms, all air-conditioned with the twin bedroom at the back of the house enjoying a large terrace with steps down to the back patio and pool. A small sitting area lies between the other two double bedrooms to the front of the house.
Please be aware that lively fiestas take place in Pollença from 2-6 August, and the spectacular 'Davallament' procession takes place in the centre of the town on Good Friday.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen room with Satellite TV, DVD player; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Shower room by the pool (near kitchen)
- Sitting area with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels)
- Master double bedroom (twin beds joined together); leads to spacious balcony with seating, steps down to pool area
- 2 double bedrooms (one can be made into a twin)
- No parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- July/August A/C operates without a timer
- May/June/September/October A/C operates on a timer. A/C available 8pm-8am
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Summer kitchen with built-in barbeque
- Private swimming pool 5.5m x 2.5m (depth 1.2m – 1.5m), Roman steps
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- If you are booking the package private transfers included due to the narrowness of the roads in the old town. Taxis are readily available nearby, but car hire can be arranged if required
- If you are booking the package with airport transfers for this villa, we recommend that you select a flight that is scheduled to arrive in Palma no earlier than 12pm, as prior to this time there is nowhere to leave luggage. Likewise the property must be vacated at 10am on your day of departure
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £200 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Restaurants/shop (Pollença) 2min walk
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
Thank you for a lovely holiday in Pollença. We found Ca Na Rieres very comfortable and well equipped. We can recommend horse-riding at Ranxo Ses Roques. They picked us up at the taxi rank. The horses are well cared for and staff very friendly. We ate in Pollença at Onze in Plaça Mayor. Pizza was excellent at Trencadora and a wonderful location in the square. We also recommend the walk to Puig de Maria in the early morning, visits to Cala San Vicente and a ferry to Playa Formentor. We found the butcher and grocer just down the hill very useful. Delicious ice cream at a shop on Plaça Mayor, open until very late, thank you Claire for all your help.
Clare, Martin, Tom, Rowena, Ella & Jeremy – July 2018
We loved the house and Pollenca. We didn't hire a car so have been using taxis and buses to get about – both work very well and each of the taxi ranks has a large board for different destinations, so no nasty surprises! The walk up to Puig de Maria is worth the effort – you can actually drive quite a way up the track and there is a car park about half way up!
Mark & Claire – July 2017
Another wonderful week booked through Simpson Travel. We cannot wait to book our next holiday. It's the little things that make all the difference! Keep doing what you do best.
Mr Wotherspoon – September 2016
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
View holiday Booking Conditions