In this section...
- Charming and stylish villa
- Ideal location in Pollença
- Short walk to restaurants and shops
- Pretty enclosed garden
- Simpson family extras available
Pollença is a place with huge appeal for visitors and local residents alike, making gems like this lovely villa, just a 10-minute walk from the main square, incredibly hard to acquire. Add in a pretty, enclosed garden, a private swimming pool and tastefully contemporary interiors and you know you’ve found something rather special.
Maronja sits on the edge of Pollença old town, a charming place that has preserved all its traditional Mallorquín atmosphere in amongst the bustling bars, cafés and restaurants that make spending time here such a pleasure. The Sunday market is the biggest and best in north Mallorca, selling everything from local ceramics to organic honey, fruit and vegetables. Parking on market day is tricky for those who have to drive in, but as Ca Na Maronja is just a few minutes’ walk away you can take your time and make a morning of it, comfortably settled in a café with a rich hot chocolate and some sugary churros or ensaimadas. The proximity of town is even more of a bonus if you like a glass or two of local wine with dinner, and even if you don’t feel like walking back beneath the stars, taxis are inexpensive and easy to find.
With its lawn, swimming pool and table tennis, this is one of our most family-friendly new villas, with wonderful beaches just a short drive away at either Puerto Pollença or Cala San Vicente. Being so close to Pollença you don’t get the countryside feel that some of our more rural properties have, but what it may lack in rustic charm is more than compensated for by the unbeatable combination of smart, detached accommodation within walking distance of Mallorca’s most sought-after town.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open plan living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player; leads to garden
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher; leads to garden
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to patio
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom; leads to garden
- Shower room
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Outside shower
- Private swimming pool 8.7m x 3.9m (depth 0.8m – 1.6m) with Roman steps
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença) 10min walk (walk involves crossing the main road and then over a small bridge into the old town of Pollença)
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108, and 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D3, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group F, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G, Peugeot 2008 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our expectations are always matched by our actual experience.
Mr Kalus – July 2019
Our first experience with Simpson Travel has been a special one, enjoying a gorgeous week in a fabulous villa in Pollença. Three generations of us were all equally comfortable and well catered for in this fantastic location. Our Simpson Travel resort representative couldn’t have been more helpful and the taxi transfers were excellent. Overall the whole experience felt luxurious and we have returned home having been thoroughly spoilt. We would recommend Simpson Travel without hesitation.
Mrs Wilkinson – July 2018
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions