In this section...
- Sought-after NW Mallorca location
- Stylish and contemporary
- Large summer kitchen
- Walking distance to restaurants
- Close to Deià, Valdemossa and Sóller
Reserve your 2024 holiday online with a fully refundable deposit of £500. Simply select your preferred dates or find out more here.
Mallorca’s rugged north west is scenically spellbinding, fringed by picturesque coves and peppered with handsome small towns that bask in the sunshine between the Tramuntana mountains and the sea. The regional architecture is overwhelmingly traditional, but here and there you’ll find unexpected gems like Villa Argiles, a chic three-bedroom home that is beautifully contemporary both inside and out.
From the hotel-style bedrooms to the glossy, minimalist kitchen, this is a private and very inviting space to relax and entertain, ideal for two or three couples or perhaps a family with older teenagers. The outdoor areas are equally appealing, with extensive grounds and a large summer kitchen complete with oven, hob, pizza oven and a fridge to keep your drinks at the optimum temperature for poolside refreshment or a pre-dinner aperitif. The pool is angled so you can have sunshine all day long, and when it’s time for lunch or a catch-up with your Kindle, there’s plenty of shade on the lounge terrace or beneath the garden pergola. If you prefer to eat out there are a handful of small bars and restaurants in nearby Bunyola (500m), where you’ll also find local shops and a handy bus connection to Palma (23km) so you can easily visit the city without the hassle of parking.
Bunyola itself is worth a wander, popular with walkers and cyclists pausing for breath on their way to or from a Tramuntana trip, and at its most lively on a Wednesday or Saturday when the market comes to town. Bunyola also enjoys a privileged position at the apex of the so-called golden triangle of Deià, Valdemossa and Sóller, placing you a 20 to 30-minute drive from their artisan shops, upmarket cafes and endlessly photogenic streets. Your nearest beach is Platja den Repic, part of the long sweep of fine sand that runs all around the crescent bay of Port Sóller, and there are numerous other small coves and beaches tucked into the sinuous northern coastline.
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan kitchen/diner/living area with doors to terrace and pool
- Smart TV in lounge area, additional standard TV in dining area
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed, dressing area and en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with queensize bed, dressing area and en-suite shower room
- Master suite with kingsize bed, TV, dressing area and en-suite shower room
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Complimentary WiFi
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and chest freezer
- Iron, ironing board, hair-dryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Large outdoor kitchen with oven, hob, pizza oven and fridge
- Terrace with shaded dining area
- Large gardens with pergola
- Freeform swimming pool (56m2) with Roman steps
- Private parking
- Light clean included once a week
- Private catering can be arranged through Fresh Food Chef
- Unsuitable for people with walking difficulties due to number of steps.
Please note... some of the stairs at Villa Argiles are open sided, making it unsuitable for young children.
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected
- Bar/shops 5min walk
- Restaurant 10min walk
- Beach (Port Sóller) 15min drive
- Palma and airport 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A3, Hyundai i10 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For details of exclusions please view our Mallorca Booking conditions here.
Group A3 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B5 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C3 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E3, Citroën C4 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P1, Peugeot 5008 (can be a 7 seater 5+2) or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase (less luggage space when being used as a 7 seater)*
Group P6, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a very wonderful time, the villa is fabulous! What a beautiful house, all was in proper order, lovely pool and the house should be in Architectural Digest! We loved all of it, also the setting is great. We took the train from Bunyola to Soller and Palma, spent days there but foremost loved this villa. Thank you very much for a great, memorable stay.
Hoof and Graafland families, October 2022
This place is wonderful. An absolute jewel in Bunyola. A heavenly week spent in a superbly designed home from home. Mornings and evenings in the tranquility of a crystal clear pool with views to simply die for. We absolutely loved this place. It has a special place in our family album.
The Lanes, July 2022
Bunyola is a quiet pretty village with plenty going on. The bakers is an easy morning walk just past the main square. What could be better than a double chocolate croissant for breakfast? The local supermarket has pretty much all you need and much closer than the larger ones further afield. Soller's Saturday market is definitely worth a trip. Some excellent restaurants, but always book in advance. Enjoyable week of eating!
R & H, June 2022
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Dating back to the 10th century, Sóller is a thriving town whose narrow winding streets are home to a cluster of colonial mansions leading to the bustling Plaça de la Constitució. Just a few kilometres away, Fornalutx is located deep in a spectacular valley in the heart of the Tramuntana Mountains. Widely regarded as the ‘prettiest village in Mallorca’, its distinctive architecture and enchanting vistas are popular with walkers, hikers, painters and photographers.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Fornalutx and Sóller, we are happy to offer a sumptuous handpicked villa to help you make the most of this timeless corner of Mallorca.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Fornalutx & Sóller
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions