In this section...
- Magnificent Venetian building
- Balcony with canal view
- Elegant and spacious
- Shops/restaurants 1-minute walk
Few destinations capture hearts and minds like Venice and this beautiful canal-side apartment feeds the imagination still further. In an original 16th-century building, the ornate frescoes, two marble bathrooms and 18th-century Murano chandeliers are a taste of the city’s famous opulence, now combined with the creature comforts of home. There’s wi-fi and a fully equipped kitchen – and given that you have such an elegant dining room at your disposal, it would be a shame not to engage in a little home cooking for at least one night of your stay.
Your apartment, one of three sharing an entrance, is on the first floor and an impressive 280 square metres, the polished floors only adding to the luxurious sense of space. You’ll be staying in the buzzing Ormesini neighbourhood, which offers a genuine slice of Venetian life. Right next to the Jewish Quarter and its bookshops, art galleries and antique shops, there’s more to look at than glass and mask shops. You’ll find plenty of authentic bacaro and restaurants to sample a spritz al bitter or dine out on a few of the local dishes and maybe catch some live music along the way.
- 3-bedroom first-floor apartment (sleeps 2-6)
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- Kitchen includes hob, electric oven, microwave, coffee machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- 2 double bedrooms
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Bookings are for a minimum of three nights
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning in the living room, dining room and master bedroom
- In Italy, a daily tourist tax applies for the first week of your stay only, which means that an average of €1.50 per person (12+ years) may be charged. This should be paid in cash to your villa or hotel owner during your stay.
- Security deposit (£500) required 3 weeks prior to departure.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and email checking
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check in time – 4-8pm
- Check out time – 10am
- Shops and restaurants 1min walk
- St Mark’s Square 20min walk
- Rialto Bridge 15min walk
- Venice airport 30min by water-taxi or 1hr 10min by water bus (Le Guglie stop)
Our choice of Italian properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
It’s home to one of the world’s most famous carnivals, but Venice doesn’t limit its magnificent theatrical impact to masks and costumes. From the distinctive Murano glass to the grandeur of St Mark’s Square, lined with 18th-century coffee houses and the beautiful basilica, this opulent destination opens the doors to a luxury holiday like no other. And in its tranquil waterways, food and wine and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of its lagoon and islands, there’s even more to love.
To stake your claim on this extraordinary corner of Italy, take a look at Villa Reale, our handpicked apartment in Venice.
View holiday Booking Conditions