In this section...
- Innovative contemporary villa
- Light and spacious
- Sandy beach 5-minute walk
- Sivota harbour 10-minute walk
Situated on the edge of Sivota village, very close to the peaceful bay of Karvouno, Villa Loukas is one of a pair of innovative contemporary villas just 150m from a sandy beach. The house is light and bright, with fully retractable glass doors that open onto the terrace and a generously-sized private pool. All floors have a balcony or access to terraces, and with an additional living area and kitchenette on the lower floor, this villa is an excellent choice for a couple or a family with older children, who might also enjoy the freedom of being able to wander down to the beach bar and restaurant close by. Bella Vraka beach is also walkable, and has excellent water sports including canoeing and sailing.
This is the perfect location for a lazy holiday for those who don’t wish to drive: just a 10 minute stroll into Sivota, with its pretty harbour and numerous tavernas, cafés and bars whilst groceries can be delivered from the local supermarket. Some excellent excursions can be taken from a tour of the ancient world heritage sights in Albania to a private yacht for the day around Paxos and Anti Paxos.
Villa Loukas is entirely separate from neighbouring Villa Amalia, and screened by hedges for privacy, though both properties may also be combined to offer a spacious solution for two families or a group of friends.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
- 2 bedroom villa split over 3 floors (sleeps 2-4)
- Suitable for family of 3 or 4 (not suitable for young children as the twin room has direct access to the swimming pool)
- Steps up to open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Small kitchen includes hob, fridge, microwave
- TV/DVD (English speaking news channels)
- Balcony with sea view
Lower ground floor
- Open-plan living area/dining/kitchenette area (mini-oven/fridge)
- Small twin room (90cm x 198cm beds; can be made into a double with a mattress topper), no sea view
- Shower room
- Direct access to swimming pool
- Double bedroom (150cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room and balcony with sea view
- Complimentary WiFi
- Safe in double bedroom
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool 11m x 4m (depth 1.20m – 1.75m)
- Steep hill down to Sivota harbour
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0621K10000176901
- Beach (Karvourno) 5min walk
- Tavernas/supermarkets 5min walk (down a steep hill)
- Sivota harbour 10min walk (down a steep hill)
- Private sea taxi Sivota to Paxos 30min
- Preveza airport 1hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Fiat Tipo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group B1 – Hyundai i20 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E1 – Automatic Peugeot 208 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group E2 – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase
Group G1 – Automatic Jeep Diesel, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large cases & 1 small
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Villa Loukas – what a fab villa, location, location, location! We had a lovely week, peaceful, people watching, good food and chilled beers and wines! Simpson Travel make travelling a whole lot easier, so thanks to all.
Chris & Pam – September 2018
We had an excellent, peaceful and relaxing holiday at Villa Loukas. The villa is modern, spotlessly clean and equipped in such a way as to meet the needs of any holiday maker. All those who were associated with the functioning of the villa were pleasant, unobtrusive and efficient. Full marks for the welcome pack. Rania, our Simpson Travel representative, was helpful, pleasant, kind and efficient. Our visit to Meteora was outstanding. All told, an excellent holiday.
Conal & Lynda – September 2018
Villa Loukas is a great villa in a wonderful location, close to a very nice town. We had a fabulous holiday. Even the drive from Preveza airport was an easy on a lovely safe road. We stayed two weeks, but will need to return as there’s still more to explore.
Janet Cruse – July 2018
What a wonderful villa in a fabulous setting! We did not have to venture far – no need when the opportunity to really unwind was all here for us. A particularly hot week so activities included lazing around the pool with cooling dips in the water. We loved the length of the pool – quite long for a villa pool so we could all get a few lengths in with the hope of burning off a few calories from the enormous dinner portions served at our local restaurant.
Abigail, Rupert, Will & Alice – August 2017
This is our fourth year in Sivota at these villas as we love both so much. We came to have a relaxing break which we certainly did! No adventurous trips to report therefore but we had a great time. Klaudia couldn't have been more helpful – she is a great rep. We will come again.
Helen & Mark – July 2017
Stunning villa with the cleanest pool we have ever had. Try Plataria beach for a day. Restaurants by the harbour are all good. Simpson Travel – you have exceeded our expectations and we will be back. Klaudia, the rep was excellent too.
Phil & Val – July 2017
The villa was beautiful, well equipped and it was so good to have our own pool and be able to walk to town without needing a car. A great holiday very relaxing. The team in resort were very knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble.
Mrs Grosvenor – June 2015
Once again great service from Simpson Travel – adds a huge comfort factor without being overpowering.
Mr Jenkins – May 2015
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to explore on the uninhabited islands offshore and along the glorious Epiros Coast. Further afield, and perfect for a short countryside break or day trip, is Zagoria, home to timeless slate-built villages, arched stone bridges and the fabled monasteries of Meteora.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
View holiday Booking Conditions