In this section...
- Stylish and comfortable villa
- Stunning sea views
- Spacious pool terrace
- Sivota restaurants and beach 10-minute drive
Sapphire sits high on the hillside above Mikri Ammos beach. The lofty position delivers a killer combination of jaw-dropping views, cooling sea breezes and luxurious seclusion. It’s hard not to feel the teeniest bit smug sitting here, drink in hand, as the sky fades from blue to blush and lights begin to twinkle over the water on Paxos, Anti Paxos and Corfu.
From breakfasts delivered to your door each morning to dinners that start with the sunset, you can enjoy the very best of this magical region without leaving your villa. Visiting massage and beauty treatments are also available to soothe and pamper sun-warmed bodies even deeper into relaxation.
Superbly finished both inside and out, Sapphire sits proudly in its own spacious grounds with a private pool, Jacuzzi and generous sun terrace. Owner Costa has worked all over the world in the hospitality business, and his experience shows in the hotel standard linens, designer kitchen and gym equipment; there’s also a helipad at guests’ disposal by prior arrangement.
Sapphire is one of two virtually identical detached villas on this magnificent site: neighbouring Indigo is entirely separate from Sapphire, but the two villas may be rented together for a larger party if required. A high mature hedge separates both the houses and gardens to ensure privacy.
If the view over the water inspires you to explore further, Sapphire makes for an ideal two-centre option combined with any of our villas on Corfu or Paxos.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channels), DVD player
- Kitchen includes full oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler
- Living area leads out onto pool terrace with panoramic views
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (suitable for nanny or children only)
- Fitness room
- Shower room
- Laundry room
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned (except for lower floor)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outdoor seating and dining areas
- Private swimming pool 9m x 4.5m (depth 1.35m – 1.70m)
- Breakfast delivery service €15 plus cost of breakfast
- Helipad (by prior arrangement)
- Villa accessed via a winding unmade road
- Boat hire available from Sivota
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0621Κ123Κ0182801
- Beach (Mikri Ammos) 5min drive
- Tavernas/shops (Sivota) 10min drive
- Private sea taxi Sivota to Paxos 30min
- Preveza airport 1hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group C, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group B1 – Hyundai i20 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a wonderful week – we loved Sapphire with its perfect views. We swam every day and really enjoyed the hot tub. Early one morning we went to Necromanteion, which we really enjoyed. Rania, the Simpson Travel representative, was so lovely and welcoming.
Hilary, David & Frances– June 2018
Fantastic villa and location. Simpson Travel provides real 'old Fashioned' customer service both from the UK base and whilst on holiday.
Mr Dwyer – October 2017
We stayed at Sapphire in Sivota. On arrival, our breath was taken away by the views and also the size and quality of the villa. The area is spectacular, lovely beaches, beautiful, clean towns and villages and the most amazing sunsets. When you see the photos on the Simpson Travel website and think they are too good to be true, believe us, they are true, it is just like that, or better. Amazing.
Mrs Simms – June 2017
We had a wonderful week at Sapphire, and were very well looked after and supported by Rado during our stay. We also had the opportunity to charter Bianco Orca and would recommend the boat to anyone else visiting.
Mr Thornton – June 2016
From the outset, everything was fab. It was pleasantly surprising to see the number of Simpson Travel reps at Heathrow and in Corfu and Sivota – there was no way that we could have got lost! Everyone was so helpful. The villa was fantastic, very high spec and furnished beautifully!
Mrs Howard – June 2015
A week in Sapphire simply isn’t enough. We wouldn’t mind staying here for the rest of the summer actually! Easily the best holiday accommodation we’ve ever had with unbeatable views, welcoming bedrooms and a stunning pool (and hot tub)! But outside the villa there’s even more; we saw all sorts of wildlife including goats, swallows, butterflies and even a pine martin. Sivota was a charming town offering several lovely restaurants.
Mr Smithson – August 2014
Thank you! We’ve had the most amazing family holiday. Beautiful villa, the most incredible views, fantastic meals out in Sivota. The sunset at Hotel Filikas on the pier was outstanding. Lunch at Mikri Ammos and a dip in the sea afterwards. You must not miss out on a trip to Acheron and the springs with rafting afterwards – one of the best ever days. Another great day out was hiring a sailing boat and going across to Paxos. But best of all we loved just sitting by the pool.
Mr Butler – July 2014
Wow! What a villa. Stunning views, peaceful and high quality; an absolute pleasure for the week. Sivota itself is very pretty – the boys especially liked hiring a boat for the day and touring around the islands. A trip to Parga is well worthwhile, especially in the evening as it gets very lively. Thanks to Olga for helping to keep the villa looking like a 5-star hotel.
Mrs Smith – July 2014
A truly amazing week with the most sensational view on the planet – we stared at the molten mercury of the sea every evening for hours. A brilliant day out on the beachfront at Parga then wading 30 spectacular minutes down the clear crystal waters of the mythological River Styx at Gliki…. We’ll never forget it. The villa is truly exceptional and we’ve had such a comfortable week being looked after by the adorable Olga and with the support of Klaudia and Rado.
The Grace Family – July 2014
What an amazing villa and location! When we did venture out, you had Mikri Ammos beach – cold beer, wholesome food and relaxed atmosphere, or down to Sivota harbour with a plethora of places to eat, drink and people watch. But the real place to be is by the pool, looking out over the views at Sapphire, with the fridge stocked with local wine, beer, cheese and other goodies sourced from the traditional Sivota shops. What a place to relax………!
Mr Shepherd – June 2014
What can we say……we are so sad to be leaving Sapphire. We have had a wonderful week, resting and relaxing in this perfect villa – everything is so well planned for and provided for. Also many thanks to Olga for looking after us so well and Klaudia and Rado, who are unobtrusive but there when needed. We look forward to our return visit.
Mr and Mrs France – June 2014
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themelves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to explore on the uninhabited islands offshore and along the glorious Epiros Coast. Further afield, and perfect for a short countryside break or day trip, is Zagoria, home to timeless slate-built villages, arched stone bridges and the fabled monasteries of Meteora.
View holiday Booking Conditions