In this section...
- Charming restored stone house
- West coast with beautiful sunsets
- Bright and airy
- Lakka/tavernas/beach 5min drive
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
Olive Cottage is exactly the kind of property we love, a lovely blend of old and new in a convenient yet secluded location. Surrounded by some of the most picturesque olive groves on the island, it’s a neat combination of traditional Paxiot stone and charming, air-conditioned comfort.
Newly refurbished, Olive Cottage is bright and airy with a double height living room and simple white décor. There’s a nicely sheltered terrace in front, with views over the olive trees to the sea. This is a lovely spot to have breakfast and plan your walk for the day, laze away the afternoon with a book, or enjoy a drink and the nightly spectacle of a fiery Paxos sunset.
The cottage is just a five-minute drive from Lakka with its selection of tavernas and bars or you can walk down there in about 20 minutes (the return takes a little longer uphill). The area is ideal for exploring on foot, from the narrow lanes that meander directly by the cottage to the steep paths along the cliffs that make this coastline so dramatically photogenic, especially at sunset. And if you are visiting in high summer when it can feel too hot to walk far, there are many beaches for swimming and the pretty harbours of Loggos and Gaios all just 5 to 20 minutes’ drive away.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Maximum capacity 2 adults/2 children
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, fridge-freezer, doors lead to terrace
- Double air-conditioned bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Washing machine
- Outside dining terrace with barbecue
- Twin beds (90cm x 195cm beds) with en-suite shower room (only suitable for children due to low ceilings)
- Air-conditioned from unit in living area below
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Outside dining terrace with barbecue
- Private swimming pool 4m x 7m (depth 1.05m – 1.4m)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000403701
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage – due to Covid-19 there is a reduced timetable and fewer passengers are allowed to travel at one time. The first scheduled boat to leave Corfu for Paxos is at 15:15 and depending on your flight arrival time, this could mean a longer wait than usual at the port.
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Lakka 5min drive/20min walk (return uphill)
- Beach 5min drive plus 5min walk
- Loggos 12min drive
- Gaios and port 20min drive
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions