In this section...
- Delightful and charming villa
- Beautiful sea views
- Light and airy
- Loggos 20min walk or 2min drive
Paxos keeps on surprising us with charming villas that offer just the kind of holidays our guests love – and this newly built two-bedroom house is no exception. It’s the perfect combination of comfortable interiors and outdoor spaces and, from its secluded hilly vantage point, there are also wonderful views across Loggos village and out to the soothing blue of the Ionian Sea.
An open-plan living/dining/kitchen area creates a sense of space, but it’s outside that your holiday comes into its own. A shady terrace, private swimming pool and open barbecue provides a place to be throughout the day, relaxing in timeless Paxiot style.
When you feel drawn to venture a little further afield, there’s a gentle 20-minute amble down to Loggos and its beach – and a slightly slower walk back up the hill if you’re tempted by a lazy lunch in one of the waterside tavernas! Take advantage of your inclusive hire car and Lakka is just five minutes away, whilst Gaios, the island capital with its handsome Venetian houses, is an easy ten.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, doors lead to terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 195cm beds)
- Shower room with washing machine
- Complimentary WiF
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Greek satellite TV (English-speaking news channels), DVD/CD player
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Outside dining terrace
- Built-in raised barbecue area with dining table and chairs
- Private swimming pool 4m x 9m (depth 1.75m throughout)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): MTE0829K10000557201
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Loggos 20min walk or 2min drive (there is an alternative route to Loggos via a small path which is an approximate 15min walk but route only advisable in daylight due to uneven surfaces)
- Mini-market/restaurants (Loggos) 2min drive
- Lakka 5min drive
- Gaios 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
What a wonderful week we have had. A real escape. We loved every second of our stay. Highlights were exploring the coastline by boat, a walk out to Tripitos Arch – our teenage boys loved the thrill of walking across the top.
The Stevens family – July 2019
We had an amazing time! So much to do and see – a week was simply not enough. Julie was outstanding and ever so helpful during our stay. Can’t wait for our next Simpson holiday.
R, E, & S – May 2018
Loggos View House is a delightful villa with lovely views over Loggos that is just a short stroll down the road. Loggos is a friendly little village with enough tavernas to accommodate you for a week. A boat trip around the island and Anti Paxos is worth it! We had an amazing week and thanks go to Julie and Frances, the local Simpson Travel representatives.
Gillian & Morgan – May 2018
Loggos View House is a pleasant villa with wonderful views and outdoor space as well as being a convenient distance from Loggos.
John Balfour – May 2018
The perfect time to visit this lovely Greek island – glorious sunshine, night not too hot. After a day on a lovely pebble beach swimming in the aquamarine sea, how great to stumble home to this positively delightful villa. The best villa any of us have ever had the pleasure to stay at – and being veteran travellers, that's saying something!
The Yandell & Wyatt Families – September 2017
A wonderful villa and area. Great views and a fantastic swimming pool! Would return without hesitation. We had a wonderful week on the beautiful island of Paxos. Thanks to our wonderful representative, Julie – so informative! No question was left unanswered. We will be back!
The Ball Family – September 2017
Just to say how lovely Loggos View House is and to thank Dylan (UK) and Julie (Paxos) for all their help. We had a very smooth journey here, typical Simpson Travel style, no hitches. We found the villa easily and were delighted to arrive and get into the beautiful pool. The view is stunning and we are looking forward to using the outside kitchen.
Janet Mail – September 2017
We had a wonderful week spent at Loggos View House! Amazing views – the pool was a welcome relief from the hot sun. Hire a boat – it's worth it! We had an excellent day exploring the coast and the little beaches. All the restaurants have been excellent. Thank you!
The Gamble Family – August 2017
Fabulous stay on this wonderful island. The villa is superb with everything we could have wanted. Trips to Anti Paxos and hiring a boat for the day were particular highlights. We loved our relaxing days at the villa and our morning walks to pick up breakfast via the old path. Cannot wait for our next visit, thank you so much!
The Pimlott Family – August 2017
We loved being the first guests at Loggos View House. Thank you for a brilliant week and the amazing views! I really enjoyed using the swimming pool and watering the plants.
The Rowling Family – June 2017
This is one of the best villas we have ever stayed in – every facility you could want. It is new and has been built and furnished with care and style. The pool is a good size (but perhaps too deep for young children). The views over Loggos make you smile every day. Loggos remains a charming unspoiledsmall harbour village with good restaurants and everyday shopping. The neighbours of the property are friendly but their houses overlook the villa. Elena brought us a pudding, some homemade sweets and jam! We had a great holiday.
Mrs Clarke – June 2017
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions