In this section...
- Delightful and charming villa
- Beautiful sea views
- Light and airy
- Loggos 20min walk or 2min drive
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
Paxos keeps on surprising us with charming villas that offer just the kind of holidays our guests love – and this newly built two-bedroom house is no exception. It’s the perfect combination of comfortable interiors and outdoor spaces and, from its secluded hilly vantage point, there are also wonderful views across Loggos village and out to the soothing blue of the Ionian Sea.
An open-plan living/dining/kitchen area creates a sense of space, but it’s outside that your holiday comes into its own. A shady terrace, private swimming pool and open barbecue provides a place to be throughout the day, relaxing in timeless Paxiot style.
When you feel drawn to venture a little further afield, there’s a gentle 20-minute amble down to Loggos and its beach – and a slightly slower walk back up the hill if you’re tempted by a lazy lunch in one of the waterside tavernas! Take advantage of your inclusive hire car and Lakka is just five minutes away, whilst Gaios, the island capital with its handsome Venetian houses, is an easy ten.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, doors lead to terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 195cm beds)
- Shower room with washing machine
- Complimentary WiF
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Greek satellite TV (English-speaking news channels), DVD/CD player
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Outside dining terrace
- Built-in raised barbecue area with dining table and chairs
- Private swimming pool 4m x 9m (depth 1.75m throughout)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): MTE0829K10000557201
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions