In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Panoramic views of the Luberon
- Private heated swimming pool
- Walking distance to Roussillon and restaurants
Perched on a Provençal hillside, with exceptional and far-reaching views, Villa Belle Vue offers that elusive combination of seclusion and proximity to some of the best little restaurants in the area. The house sits just one kilometre – walkable – from the pretty squares and rose-coloured houses of Roussillon. This village is considered a must-see amongst this region’s many highlights, and has plenty of options for a quiet coffee, a glass of local wine or a full gourmet lunch with the magnificent Luberon landscape laid out like a painting below.
The villa is very tastefully finished in contemporary-country style, making it comfortable, cosy and full of character. The newly-upgraded pool is generously sized and perfectly placed to enjoy the hilltop panorama, nestled in Mediterranean-style gardens which scent the air with the indefinable but unmistakable fragrance of Provence as day fades into evening. You can gather here for drinks before the leisurely stroll into Roussillon for dinner, or assemble some delicious local specialities for a simple feast in the privacy of your villa garden. With four bedrooms, the house works well for one family or two or three couples, combining excellent facilities and a location to suit everyone from photographers and sightseers to swimmers and sun-lovers.
The local area
The Luberon is full of gorgeous hilltop towns and villages that just about every signpost you pass will have you reaching for the guidebook. You’re surrounded by famous names such as Gordes (7km), Ménerbes (15km) and Bonnieux (12km), and if the waistline starts to suffer after too much tapenade, truffles and tarte aux abricots, you can follow the Luberon bike trail or take to the hills on foot. You won’t have to drive far to find stunningly photogenic lavender fields either, especially if you’re here between June and August when the purple haze is at its height. Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, bisected by the sparkling Sorgue river, is full of interesting antique shops, whilst Avignon (45km) is a longer but very rewarding day out, though best visited in the quieter early or late season months.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Provence
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 6)
- Open-plan sitting room & dining area with direct access to the south-facing terrace
- Kitchen includes island unit plus electric hob, oven, coffee maker, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Small utility area off kitchen
- Double bedroom with 180cm bed; private bathroom (bath, no shower, WC, basins x 2)
- Double bedroom with 140cm bed; en-suite shower, WC & basin
- Double bedroom with160cm bed; en-suite facilities separated by half-size wall and glass screen (shower, basin and separate WC)
- Double bedroom with160cm bed; en-suite shower & basin
- 2 x shower rooms with WC
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Simpson Travel telephone representative
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Five Satellite TVs, DVD and Blu-Ray player, CD player
- Gas barbecue
- Boules court
- Private heated swimming pool 10 x 4.2m (depth 1m – 1.90m), electric security cover, 2 steps
- Small drop off at one side of the pool: extra supervision required for younger children
- For further information on Terms and Conditions specific to this French property please click here
- Check in time – 4pm - 7pm
- Arrival – 7pm - 9pm at a supplement
- Check out time – 10am
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Bed linen, bath and pool towels are provided
- Weekly linen change for stays of two weeks or more
- 2 hours cleaning per week plus end of stay clean included
- Cook available on request
- Services payable locally
- Heating included in low season
- TGV stations
- Restaurants (Roussillon) 20min walk
- Shops (Roussillon) 20min walk
- Gordes 15min drive
- Avignon 1hr drive
- Marseille airport 1hr 10min drive
We absolutely adored our stay. We would love to rebook the villa for two full weeks next summer. So much help was offered also during our stay. It was 5-star in all ways.
Simpson Traveller – July 2019
Our choice of French properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There’s no better way to while away leisurely holiday hours than by visiting the boutiques, chic cafés and flower markets of elegant Aix-en-Provence or wandering the cobbled streets of the beautiful hilltop village of Gordes. And in Provence the past is ever-present in Tarascon’s Medieval, Romanesque and Gothic influences and the Roman amphitheatre in Arles.
Introduce fragrant fields of lavender, rolling hills and the red salt lagoons of the nearby Camargue National Park and before you lies a holiday destination to rival any other, complemented by our selection of handpicked luxury villas to help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Provence.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Provence
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions