In this section...
- High spec renovation
- Private heated pool
- Beautiful beach 6min walk
- Short walk to restaurants and cafes
- Hossegor 3km
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
If you love the look of the traditional Landaise houses in this beautiful region but prefer a touch more luxe on holiday, then this is the villa for you. With its asymmetric roof-line and exposed brick work, this exceptionally high-quality renovation gives a respectful nod to local architectural style, brought bang up to date by sliding glass doors that open onto a large, shaded chill-out terrace and a pristine private pool. Villa Esta is a fabulous, four-bedroomed family space, with an open-plan kitchen-diner so the chef can have company while they work, and a cosy TV corner for a quick Netflix fix after a day out on the water. And if you have younger ones that still have energy to spare even after hours on the beach, there’s grassy space to run around on the lawns to the front and rear of the house.
Poolside dining is a tempting proposition in this nicely secluded spot, but there are also a number of restaurants within walking distance. Poke bowls and fresh, healthy options feature heavily, and this kind of “Califrench” cuisine is typical of the surfy vibe that gives the coast around Hossegor such appeal, though if you prefer a more classically French meal you’ll also find plenty of choice in the wider area. The villa is set back from the road, 500m from the sand and surf at Les Estagnots beach, with a bakery also within walking distance for those still-warm breakfast baguettes. For more shops and restaurants there’s Seignosse Le Penon (2.5 kms) and the irresistible Hossegor (3km). With cycle paths connecting the beaches and towns all along the coast, pedal power is the perfect holiday mode of transport, and there are numerous bike hire options available locally.
Please note: This villa is not suitable for under 5s due to its open-tread staircase.
This is the Aquitaine at its most appealing, with endless stretches of sandy beaches, world-class surf and great swathes of unspoilt pine forest to explore by bike or on foot. The small coastal towns of Seignosse, Hossegor and Capbreton all run into one another along the coast, though each has its own individual character. Hossegor has a touch more star quality and a younger (though never rowdy) atmosphere, while Capbreton is a little more old-school French, with excellent restaurants and a daily fish market. And while the surf is the obvious draw for many, there’s also a beautifully calm lagoon for bathing, paddle boarding and sailing. For beach lovers, Les Estagnots, Bourdaines and Le Penon form one superlative sandy stretch and ensure there’s always space for all, even in the height of the season.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Aquitaine
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with Smart TV; opens to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, full hob and coffee maker
- Utility room
- Master bedroom (160cm bed) with TV and en-suite shower room, basin and WC
- On a mezzanine, twin bedroom (2x90cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with basin
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with basin
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson beach towels provided
- Private, heated swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.4m) with 4 pool loungers
- Weber gas barbecue
- Large outdoor covered terrace with dining table and outdoor lounge furniture
- Table tennis
- On-site car parking for 2 cars
- Ground floor is weehchair accessible
- This villa is not suitable for under 5s due to its open-tread staircase
- For further information on Terms and Conditions for this property please click here
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5-7pm
- Check-out time – 10am
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
Biarritz airport 40min drive
- TGV stations
Biarritz 35min drive
- Beach (Hossegar Estagnots) 6min walk
- Restaurant and basic shops 5min walk
- Supermarket (Soorts Hossegor) 8min drive
- Bike hire (Hossegot Estagnots) 9min walk
- Hossegor town 5min drive
A lovely, comfortable house in beautiful surroundings! The house has everything you could wish for and we were made to feel very welcome - thank you! We had a great time hanging out by the pool and on the beach and enjoyed hiring bikes and exploring the area, including to the market in Seignosse for a picnic and then up through the woods to the beach.
The house is beautifully decorated with everything you could need to make it feel like home. We have loved the location, the amazing beaches, great advice on restaurants, which we took! We hope to be back!
A fabulous place to stay in a fabulous location in France. Only a week (far too short) and we all feel so much more relaxed. Loved the attention to detail and already looking to book up for next year. Thank you for making us feel so welcomed.
What a wonderful house - we have thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. So well appointed and very relaxing. Thank you - we will be back!
Our choice of French properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Once entirely marshland, this region is now a natural playground of sand dunes and beaches, pine forests and picturesque lakes, where walking and cycling are the most pleasurable ways of getting around. An idyllic meeting of France and California with truly spectacular waves and wide-ranging cuisine, upmarket Hossegor thrives on a surfing culture of stylish, laid-back living. However, in authentic Capbreton next door, and many of the towns and villages no more than an hour away, the historical roots go deeper and there’s much to explore.
Visit our collection of handpicked villas in Hossegor and the Landes Coast to complete your luxury holiday on the Aquitaine Coast.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions