In this section...
- Exceptional villa
- Spacious contemporary interiors
- Magnificent panoramic views
- Walk downhill to Kalkan and restaurants
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Set high on the hillside above Kalkan’s celebrated waterfront, Villa Venus is an extremely well-appointed four-bedroom house with magnificent panoramic views across the bay. The villa terraces are comfortably furnished, with a number of inviting options for relaxed lounging in either sun or shade and guests here enjoy the luxury of not just one, but two inviting pools. Ample entertaining space ensures dining in this remarkable, elevated spot always feels like a special occasion and when you’d rather someone else took care of the details, we are happy to arrange a private chef. Booked in combination with neighbouring Villa Mars there is also a wonderful opportunity for large groups to travel together.
The villa interiors are spacious, stylish and well-designed, offering every modern luxury and convenience, from the striking state-of-the-art kitchen to the beautifully fitted bathrooms. All the light and airy bedrooms at Villa Venus are en-suite and the three upstairs bedrooms also benefit from private balconies, perfect for stepping out in the morning to drink in the dazzling views.
Within easy walking distance of Kalkan’s vibrant centre and the host of upmarket beach clubs dotted around the bay, Villa Venus has everything you might wish for in this cosmopolitan and sophisticated harbour town. The choice of restaurants and quality of food here is exceptional and as the call to prayer echoes across the bay, and the lights of the rooftop restaurants begin to sparkle in the soft evening light, it is hard to imagine a more perfect setting for a candlelit dinner. A little further afield Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast is yours to explore and if you’re after a little splendid isolation, nearby Patara beach is stunning, with seven miles of uninterrupted sand to roam at will.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 4-bedroom villa (sleeps 8)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with flatscreen TV (English-speaking news channels), DVD player and bluetooth speakers, leads out to pool terrace
- Kitchen with breakfast bar includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, drinks fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room, leads to pool terrace
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite bathroom including bath and shower, leads to balcony
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, leads to balcony
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, leads to balcony
- Small TV room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- No infants or children under 8 years of age
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Built-in stone barbecue
- Outside shaded dining area
- Table tennis
- Outside pool shower
- Swimming pool 6m x 8m (depth 1.4m throughout) ), accessed via Roman steps
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava – £10pp)
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Shops/restaurants (Kalkan) 3min drive or 5-10min walk (steep walk downhill)
- Kalkan beach and beach clubs 5min drive or 20min walk (steep walk downhill)
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
View holiday Booking Conditions