In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Sought-after location
- Stylish contemporary luxury
- Stunning sea views
- Beach platform with direct sea access
- Pool heating available
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
In a place where villas have become almost competitively luxurious, this glorious waterside home sits right up there with the medal winners. The villa is located just beyond Kalamar in the quietest and most exclusive part of Kalkan. Naturally it faces out to sea, with wide blue views from the front bedrooms, the living room and the vast pool terrace. This is the natural hub of your holiday, with comfy sunbeds for all and a big, shaded outdoor lounge that’s just crying out for a round of ice-cold gin and tonics or a marathon UNO session with the kids.
All that lies between you and the dazzling blue of the bay is a semi-cultivated garden; follow the steps down and you’ll come to a bathing platform with more loungers, more shaded seating and that all-important ladder access to the turquoise sea. It’s an idyllic, mini beach-club-style spot that offers a more natural feel than the clubs in town, with the added benefit of being just steps away from your own private villa when you feel like a drink or want to retreat into the air-conditioned cool.
The interiors here are some of the very best we’ve seen: elegant and luxurious without tipping into the full-on bling that sometimes comes with this territory. From the marble floors to the extra-large bathrooms, if you’re in need of some well-deserved pampering you’ll find it here, and all just a 10-minute drive from the relatively bright lights of Kalkan. Taxis are plentiful and good value if you don’t want to drive, or for the ultimate night in, we can arrange a delivery of barbecue food and a chef to cook it for you.
Poseidon is one of three properties on this exceptional site, and may be booked together with Thalassa for an extra-large group. Each villa is well screened for privacy around its own pool and terrace area, and each has its own dedicated section of beach platform.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 6 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-12)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart TV; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, oven, full hob, coffee maker and water-cooler
- Twin bedroom (2 x 100cm beds) with en-suite shower room; leads to terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room; leads to terrace
- WC and washing machine
- 3 double bedrooms (180cm beds) with en-suite shower rooms, leads to balcony
- Twin bedroom (2 x 100cm beds) with en-suite shower room; leads to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Infinity swimming pool 12m x 5m (depth 1.50m) with jacuzzi section, pool can be heated for an additional charge of £350 per week (please request at time of booking)
- Table tennis
- Covered on-site parking
- Twice weekly clean and linen change
- Optional meze delivery service on arrival (7 different mezes, £14pp, minimum order 2 persons)
- Private beach platform with sunbeds and parasols; direct access to sea
- The beach platforms are are shared with 3 villas; each villa is designated their own platform area
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops) 5min drive
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1 hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 11-12 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea, and 2 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
We had a great holiday in Thalassa! The villa worked really well for us. Plenty of space, plenty of shade and well equipped. The private access to the sea was the major benefit! Getting into town and Islamlar was easy with local taxis and we were pleased we didn’t hire a car. The boat trip and Turkish bath, which came with the trip, were really good and worthwhile. Zeze was superb and helped us figure out what to do as well as sorting out our lost luggage!
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
It includes our dedicated pre-departure services to help you plan the details of your trip before you leave the UK, from the logistics of your journey to the personal requests that will make your time away truly magical.
Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request.
However, as a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you reach your destination, our local Concierge will be on hand to offer any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions