In this section...
- Stylish and contemporary villa
- Spectacular sea views
- Sleek interiors
- Short walk to pretty cove
- Agios Nikolaos 20-25min walk
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
The north east coast of Zakynthos is a world away from the busier south of the island, characterized by pristine little coves, top spec accommodation and a gentler pace of life. This impressive new villa brings you all three of these appealing qualities, located just a short walk from the peacock-coloured waters of Kremidi cove. The sea is close enough that you can hear the hypnotic sound of waves rising and falling on pebbles, and it’s an idyllic spot for snorkelling or a quick dip after a day out exploring the mountain villages. There are lots of other picture-perfect beaches within just a few minutes’ drive, and if your little ones prefer sand underfoot, we recommend Alykanas or Psarou, about half an hour away to the south.
In addition to its lovely location, Villa Avgi comes perfectly equipped for your family holiday, with three en-suite bedrooms and air conditioning throughout. The outside space is a joy, with plenty of shaded seating, pool loungers and a barbecue kitchen, because if you’re going to cook on holiday, you might as well do it with a view! Other family-friendly features include table tennis, a Smart TV and a laundry room, so you can pack a little lighter. Once night falls, the house takes on a more grown-up air, with extensive outdoor lighting so you can make the most of the beautiful big terrace long after dark. With all this at the villa, it’s a wonderful place to relax and recharge, and enviably close to Agios Nikolaos (3-minute drive or 20 to 25-minute walk). This laid-back little port is one of our favourite spots on the island, and highly recommended for lunch or dinner by the sea.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob, coffee maker
- Living room includes Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Twin bedroom (2x90cm beds that can be made as a double) with en-suite shower room & WC
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room & WC and balcony
- Twin bedroom (2x90cm beds that can be made as a double) with en-suite shower room & WC and balcony
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Charcoal barbecue
- Chlorine swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.47m maximum)
- Outdoor kitchen with electric hotplate and sink
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Twice weekly cleaning and linen change
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 1321936
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty, excludes baby-gate)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Kremmidi cove 5min walk below
- Nearest restaurant (Orizontes) 20min walk
- Agios Nikolaos port, shops and tavernas 25min walk/3min drive
- Makri Gialos beach 7min drive
- Supermarket (Ag Nikolaos) 3min drive
- Boat hire (Zakynthos Blue Boats) 2min drive
- Zakynthos town 50min drive
- Zakynthos International airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Suzuki Ignis or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Suzuki Ignis or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. Please note that damage to the undercarriage, wing mirrors, windscreen and tyres is not covered by insurance.
Group C – 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D –2 large suitcases and 1 medium case*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Automatic Suzuki Baleno or similar, 1.2 -1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group K1 – Automatic Octavia Skoda or similar, 1.4 -1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group V – Volvo V60 Station Wagon or similar, 3 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group W – Minibus 6-7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group W1 – Minibus 9 seater or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 small suitcases*
*Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Edgar Allen Poe described Zakynthos as 'the flower of the Levante' and today, nearly 200 years later, this multi-faceted destination remains among the least developed of the larger Greek islands. The north in particular retains a timeless feel, thanks in part to its more rugged landscape that makes travel a little slower but infinitely more rewarding. There’s beauty and drama in towering cliffs and forest-clad mountains, but also hours of family fun on golden sandy beaches. From sleepy Agios Nikolaos in the north to the vibrant capital Zakynthos Town, you’ll find luxury villas and romantic honeymoon suites in some of the island’s most idyllic locations.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions