In this section...
- Idyllic sea views
- Elegant and stylish
- Generous outdoor space
- Sought-after NE Zakynthos coast location
- Beach 2-minute drive
- Tavernas 8-minute drive
Clad in pale golden stone and finished with olive-green shutters and wrought iron balconies, there’s a definite hint of Provence to Villa Levandi, echoed in its pretty interiors with French vitrines and antique-style painted bedsteads. Step onto one of the many terraces and balconies however, and the vibe is entirely Ionian, with stunning views of the rugged Zakynthos coastline below and across the sapphire blue water to Kefalonia in the distance.
Each of the five bedrooms enjoys this wonderful sea view, while the living area also opens onto a sunny terrace, perfect for your morning coffee as you plan the day. The kitchen is compact but well-equipped, and for fast food with an authentic Mediterranean flavour, you can harvest a little of the rosemary that grows in abundance around the villa and whip up something wonderful on the large open grill behind the house. The main dining terrace is also here, shaded for comfort in the heat of the day and a secluded spot to gather as evening falls. Below the villa is your private pool, encircled by Mediterranean plants that lend a splash of colour to the afternoons and heady scent as the sun goes down. At pool level there’s also a studio bedroom with its own en suite and kitchenette, ideal for anyone requiring a little privacy from the rest of the party.
Levandi is one of three detached villas in this delightful spot. It is comfortably separated from neighbouring Meli and Yasmi and each has its own individual entrance and swimming pool, offset to maximise privacy. The sense of privacy is enhanced by the lofty location, tucked away at the end of a short but steep road. It’s just a 2-minute drive down to the smooth pebbles and emerald waters of Climati beach and only 8 minutes in the car to Agios Nikolaos harbour, with its traditional waterside tavernas and essentials mini-market. For more sophisticated dining, there are several appealingly upmarket options along the shoreline between Levandi and the port.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 9)
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area; sliding doors lead to terrace
- Compact, country-style kitchen includes full cooker, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Double bedroom with doors to terrace, sea view
- Shower room with WC
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room/WC, balcony with sea view
- Twin bedroom with balcony and sea view
- Single bedroom with sea view
- Shower room with WC
Studio (lower ground floor, accessed via external steps)
- Open plan studio with double bed, kitchenette and en suite shower room/WC
- Doors to terrace with sea view
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Satellite TV with European channels
- Outdoor dining area with pergola
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.4m maximum)
- Exposed drop of 1 – 1.5m from far edge of pool to garden below. Children must be supervised at all times.
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 1016310
- Accessed by a steep paved road, which flattens out but is unpaved for last 100m
- Mini-market 8min drive
- Tavernas 8min drive
- Climati beach 15min walk downhill/2min drive
- Alykes beach 25min drive
- Blue Caves 25min drive
- Zakynthos Town 40min drive
- Zakynthos airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Suzuki Swift or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Suzuki Swift or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Suzuki Swift, and 1 Group D, Ford Focus or similar*
- 8-9 guests – 2 Group D, Ford Focus or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. Please note that damage to the undercarriage, wing mirrors, windscreen and tyres is not covered by insurance.
Group C – 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Automatic Suzuki Baleno or similar, 1.2 -1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group K1 – Automatic Octavia Skoda or similar, 1.4 -1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group V – Volvo V60 Station Wagon or similar, 3 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group W – Minibus 6-7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group W1 – Minibus 9 seater or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 small suitcases*
*Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
What a wonderful week. We booked this villa for our party of 8 covering three generations so we could celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. It exceeded our expectations in every respect. We loved the space which meant we could all find a quiet place if needed. We loved the pool in which the grandchildren spent many happy hours. And we loved the view: to be able to open the curtains every morning and have that outlook was very special. This is a beautiful property, so secluded and peaceful and excellent support from Phillipa who ensured every detail was attended to and so we feel very privileged to have been able to stay here.
The Fishers, May 2022
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Edgar Allen Poe described Zakynthos as 'the flower of the Levante' and today, nearly 200 years later, this multi-faceted destination remains among the least developed of the larger Greek islands. The north in particular retains a timeless feel, thanks in part to its more rugged landscape that makes travel a little slower but infinitely more rewarding. There’s beauty and drama in towering cliffs and forest-clad mountains, but also hours of family fun on golden sandy beaches. From sleepy Agios Nikolaos in the north to the vibrant capital Zakynthos Town, you’ll find luxury villas and romantic honeymoon suites in some of the island’s most idyllic locations.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions