In this section...
- Beachside Idyl
- Comfortable and spacious
- Private pool by the sea
- Direct beach access
- Beautiful lawn garden
- Restaurant 2 min walk
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
If we had you at ‘beach house’ then we make no apology, because this wonderful, traditional-style villa is the absolute essence of lazy summer days, perfectly located with the soft sand of Psarou beach literally at the end of the garden.
The house extends over three floors, with a lovely, family-sized kitchen at the heart of it and three bedrooms on the top level. On the lower ground floor there’s a spacious self-contained studio, tastefully decked out in seaside shades of driftwood and aquamarine, with direct access onto the big sunbathing/dining terrace and garden. On hot days and balmy nights this delightful outdoor space becomes the hub of the holiday, where you can stretch out in the sun, snooze in the shade or gather for drinks and an easy family barbeque as the evening cools and the stars come out. When they’re not busy on the beach making sandcastles, playing pirates or paddling in the sea, there’s plenty of room for younger guests to run around in the garden, and with a new swimming pool overlooking the sea, there really is no need to move far from base for the whole of your holiday.
While the family attractions are obvious, there’s plenty to appeal to an adult party too, with a smart wine bar/restaurant just a couple of minutes’ walk away. When the tide is right you can also walk along the beach to other tavernas for lunch, or just hop in the car to nearby Amoudi, which has more places to eat and some basic shops. About 25 minutes to the south is Zakynthos town, a vibrant working port with a handful of museums, excellent shopping and a whole range of restaurants from traditional fare to fine dining. And for the perfect contrast to your own sheltered beach, you can be at the dramatic cliff-scapes of the far north or southwest of the island in about an hour.
- 4 bedroom villa
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area; doors lead to terrace with sea view
- Fully-equipped country-style kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Guest WC
- Double bedroom with two balconies with sea and garden views
- Double bedroom with balcony and partial sea view
- Twin bedroom with balcony with sea and garden views
- Large family bathroom with WC
Lower ground floor
- Self-contained studio with double bed, seating area, kitchenette and en suite shower room with WC
- Studio access from terrace or via internal stairs from ground floor
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Large outdoor dining area
- Private swimming pool 9m x 5m (depth 0.9-1.4m)
- Large garden
- Direct beach access via 10 stone steps at the end of the garden (unfenced)
- Gardens flanked by mature hedging, though neighbouring villas are partly visible from the house and grounds
- Please note... due to the unfenced steps and drops at this villa, care should be taken by those with walking difficulties and young children should be supervised at all times.
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 1223843
- Restaurant/wine bar 2min walk
- Mini-market 5min walk
- Amoudi (small resort village) 6min drive
- Tsilivi harbour (boat hire) 10min drive
- Zakynthos Town 25min drive
- Zakynthos airport 30min drive
- Blue Caves 50min drive
- Shipwreck Beach viewpoint 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Suzuki Ignis or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Suzuki Ignis or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Suzuki Ignis, and 1 Group D, Ford Focus or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Ford Focus or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. Please note that damage to the undercarriage, wing mirrors, windscreen and tyres is not covered by insurance.
Group C – 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 2 large suitcases and 1 medium case*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Automatic Suzuki Baleno or similar, 1.2 -1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group K1 – Automatic Octavia Skoda or similar, 1.4 -1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group V – Volvo V60 Station Wagon or similar, 3 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group W – Minibus 6-7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group W1 – Minibus 9 seater or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 small suitcases*
*Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Lovely property with a gorgeous pool and comfortable accommodation. Really nice tavernas within walking distance.
A fabulous week that flew by far too quickly! The holiday was very special for us as the first with all 3 grandchildren. We swam, cooked lovely means and walked to local tavernas. It was perfect. Thanks for all the kiddy things. We hope to return.
Fabulous villa! We've had a wonderful week exploring another Greek island. Thank you!
Fantastic holiday in a perfect villa by the sea. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Idyllic!
Wonderful family holiday in a lovely villa. All the generations had the most perfect week.
Lovely house. We spent most of our time relaxing by the pool.
Hired a boat from Psarou harbour and had an amazing time. Maria made the holiday perfect and her cooking was amazing.
We loved the house - wonderful to have such amazing access to the sea - what a bonus! Phillipa was brilliant - incredibly helpful, super quick and so kind to organise a birthday cake for Henry - thank you.
Thank you for a fantastic stay. House beautiful, Maria the most amazing housekeeper. a great cook! Wonderful days and bbqs by the pool, hotel next door great for sundowners.
We had a lovely week relaxing by the sea. The cleaner and gardener were lovely and very helpful, thank you.
Thanks for a wonderful week.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Edgar Allen Poe described Zakynthos as 'the flower of the Levante' and today, nearly 200 years later, this multi-faceted destination remains among the least developed of the larger Greek islands. The north in particular retains a timeless feel, thanks in part to its more rugged landscape that makes travel a little slower but infinitely more rewarding. There’s beauty and drama in towering cliffs and forest-clad mountains, but also hours of family fun on golden sandy beaches. From sleepy Agios Nikolaos in the north to the vibrant capital Zakynthos Town, you’ll find luxury villas and romantic honeymoon suites in some of the island’s most idyllic locations.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions