In this section...
- Beautiful Simpson Exclusive villa
- Stunning waterfront location
- Stylish and spacious interiors
- Mesmerising sea views with sea access
- Walking distance to beach and tavernas
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Set just metres from the sea with private access to the water, Mikro Nisi House feels grand enough for any occasion and can accommodate a group of up to 10 in considerable comfort. This is a place where whole days can disappear in dreamy decadence, enjoying the sense of flow from the villa to the pool and down to the sparkling Ionian Sea. The views are wide and wonderful, with tiny Mikro Nisi island in the foreground and the shadowy outlines of the Greek mainland and Kefalonia in the far distance.
Despite its impressive list of outdoor facilities (luxury day beds, a pergola, summer kitchen and several terraces) the villa feels rooted in Zakynthos tradition, with an architectural nod to the windmills that not so long ago ground flour for the island. The semi-circular design allows for glorious views, with four of the five bedrooms opening onto a terrace.
If you’re looking for a base for a mixed group, this house is hard to beat. There’s direct sea access at the bottom of the garden and tavernas within a short walk for those who just want to relax, plus boat hire for the more adventurous just a three-minute walk away. It may now be an Instagram cliché, but the famous Navagio beach is still an irresistible sight, and you can drive to the view point above it in around half an hour. For a day out, the unspoilt, rugged interior of the north takes you slowly back in time, while Zakynthos Town to the south (25km) blends old and new, from the daily fish catch on the harbour to vibrant new cafes and restaurants for a taste of modern island life.
Good to know: the sea access is via approximately 50 wooden steps plus a pool ladder into the water and therefore not suitable for those with limited mobility.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob, coffee maker
- Living room includes Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Bedroom 1: double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room & WC; leads to terrace
- Bedroom 2: twin bedroom (2x90cm beds that can be made as a double) with en-suite shower rooms & WC and balcony
- Bedroom 3: twin bedroom (2x90cm beds)
- Bedroom 4: twin bedroom (2x90cm beds that can be made as a double) with en-suite shower rooms & WC and balcony
- Bedroom 5: double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room & WC; leads to terrace
- Separate shower room and WC for the use of Bedroom 3
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Charcoal barbecue
- Chlorine swimming pool 10m x 6m (depth 1.40m throughout)
- Outdoor kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven with hob and sink
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Twice weekly cleaning and linen change
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 1264422
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty, excludes baby-gate)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Beaches - Makri Gialos with tavernas and Climati 10min walk
- Nearest taverna, Micro Nisi 2min walk
- Mini market 1min walk
- Agios Nikolaos port (shops and tavernas) 8min drive
- Supermarket 8min drive (Agios Nikolaos)
- Boat hire (Micro Nisi Boat rental) 3min walk
- Zakynthos town 50min drive
- Zakynthos International airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Suzuki Ignis or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Suzuki Ignis or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Suzuki Ignis, and 1 Group D, Ford Focus or similar*
- 8-10 guests – 2 Group D, Ford Focus or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. Please note that damage to the undercarriage, wing mirrors, windscreen and tyres is not covered by insurance.
Group C – 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D –2 large suitcases and 1 medium case*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Automatic Suzuki Baleno or similar, 1.2 -1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group K1 – Automatic Octavia Skoda or similar, 1.4 -1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group V – Volvo V60 Station Wagon or similar, 3 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group W – Minibus 6-7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group W1 – Minibus 9 seater or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 small suitcases*
*Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Edgar Allen Poe described Zakynthos as 'the flower of the Levante' and today, nearly 200 years later, this multi-faceted destination remains among the least developed of the larger Greek islands. The north in particular retains a timeless feel, thanks in part to its more rugged landscape that makes travel a little slower but infinitely more rewarding. There’s beauty and drama in towering cliffs and forest-clad mountains, but also hours of family fun on golden sandy beaches. From sleepy Agios Nikolaos in the north to the vibrant capital Zakynthos Town, you’ll find luxury villas and romantic honeymoon suites in some of the island’s most idyllic locations.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
It includes our dedicated pre-departure services to help you plan the details of your trip before you leave the UK, from the logistics of your journey to the personal requests that will make your time away truly magical.
Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request.
However, as a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you reach your destination, our local Concierge will be on hand to offer any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions