In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautifully designed
- Stunning sea views
- Beach and restaurants 5min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
A masterclass in elegant, contemporary design, The Glass House is also something of a rarity in lovely Sivota, a destination for sun-lovers, history buffs and walkers, where top-notch two-bedroom villas are in short supply. However, it’s more than style and sophistication that makes this villa so utterly unmissable: it also commands one of the finest views in the whole of our Greece collection.
The sight of that endless blue will have even the most travel-weary reaching for their camera and the double-height rooms and floor-to-ceiling glass take full advantage of this sweeping panorama, as glorious from your bed as it is from the magnificent dining terrace or private infinity pool.
And then there’s the location, five minutes by car to Mikri Ammos beach and only a little further to Megali Ammos beach, with a selection of excellent waterfront tavernas. Sivota itself, for boat hire, bars and a wider choice of places to eat, is a ten-minute drive. Or, you might prefer to eat in and enjoy the magic of a Sivota sunset from the privacy of your terrace.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV, leads to dining terrace and pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed, can be converted into twin beds on request) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Barbecue and outdoor dining area
- Outdoor shower
- Private swimming pool 3.25m x 9.5m (depth 1.2m – 1.8m)
- Pool may be heated for an additional fee of €490/week (payable locally, please pre-book)
- Villa accessed by an unmade winding road and steep driveway
- No children under 5 years of age due to the open-riser staircase and infinity pool
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0621K91000208401
- Mikri Ammos beach 5min drive
- Sivota (tavernas, shops) 10min drive
- Private sea taxi Sivota to Paxos 30min
- Preveza airport 1hr 20min drive
Corfu airport transfer to port by taxi (10min), ferry to Igoumenitsa port (approx. 2hrs), collect rental car and drive to Sivota (25min drive)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Hyundai i20 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Fiat Tipo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C - 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Peugeot 208 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group G1 – Automatic Jeep Renegate Diesel or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a wonderful week at the Glass House. The drive up to it is a little difficult but well worth it - the views are amazing. The house itself was everything we hoped it would be. Extremely comfortable and very modern. It was very peaceful but only a short drive to Sivota and the local beaches.
Just back from a week in Sivota, Greece. We have travelled with Simpson Travel for many years now and we have never been disappointed on any level. Location, accommodation, all superb. The staff, both in the UK when booking, and abroad, are just so knowledgeable and professional.
We had a lovely holiday and The Glass House is a wonderful villa. During our stay both Stuart and Jana provided a friendly and first class service. In addition, when problems or difficulties arose, the owner also responded very swiftly.
The Glass House is a masterpiece of design that will take your breath away when you first arrive. The infinity pool and its stunning view across the sea to Corfu, Paxos and Anti Paxos takes some beating. The sound of goat bells in the evening in the woods below finishes a beautiful day. The property is a little quirky but the kitchen/lounge is massive, glass panelled and double height. Sivota is a lovely little port, and the harbourside has some great restaurants. The shopping in the town is good and there are excellent supermarkets and bakeries to top up supplies.
The Glass House is situated in an enviable position with views that you never get tired of. A peaceful location with the occasional chiming of goat bells, and elevated to catch the breeze.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to enjoy on the uninhabited islands offshore. The whole Epirus region lies on the doorstep, ripe for exploration. Take a day to discover the bridges and slate villages of Zagoria, hike the extraordinary Vikos Gorge, taste the best local fizz produced in the Pindus mountains or find out how the people of bustling Parga lived pre-tourism with a visit to its fascinating old olive oil press.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota & Epirus
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions