In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautifully designed
- Panoramic sea views
- Beach and restaurants 5min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Overlooking the glittering waters of the Ionian, the clue’s in the name at this stylish villa offering spectacular views across the water towards Paxos. Set in the hills above Sivota on the Greek mainland, the stunning panorama pervades inside and out thanks to the clever contemporary design and easy flow between living space and terrace; unbeatable for sun-worshipping by day and stargazing by night. The highest of three independent properties sharing the magnificent vista, Blue Ionian can be booked alone for a perfectly private getaway, or in combination with Blue Infinity or The Glass House, for an extended family or group of friends.
Days spent by the pool are relaxed and tranquil and there’s nothing to rival the magic of a Sivota sunset from the privacy of your terrace, but there’s plenty to do in the local area too. The superb location means it’s just five minutes by car to Mikri Ammos beach and only a little further to Megali Ammos beach, with its selection of excellent waterfront tavernas. Sivota itself, is a ten-minute drive, for boat hire, bars and a wider choice of places to eat and further afield Parga, Ioannina and the mountain villages of Zagoria offer a rich combination of culture, history and beauty, varied enough to enchant even the most seasoned explorer.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV, leads to dining terrace and pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed, can be converted into twin beds on request) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Barbecue and outdoor dining area
- Outdoor shower
- Private swimming pool 3.25m x 9.5m (depth 1.2m – 1.8m)
- Pool may be heated for an additional fee of €490/week (payable locally, please pre-book)
- Villa accessed by an unmade winding road and steep driveway
- No children under 5 years of age due to the open-riser staircase and infinity pool
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0621K91000208401
- Mikri Ammos beach 5min drive
- Sivota (tavernas, shops) 10min drive
- Private sea taxi Sivota to Paxos 30min
- Preveza airport 1hr 20min drive
Corfu airport transfer to port by taxi (10min), ferry to Igoumenitsa port (approx. 2hrs), collect rental car and drive to Sivota (25min drive)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Hyundai i20 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Fiat Tipo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C - 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Peugeot 208 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group G1 – Automatic Jeep Renegate Diesel or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Blue Ionian is a stylish villa with a delightfully deep pool & stunning views. If you want a relaxing time with a touch of adventure (provided by the unmade road & steep drive), this is the place for you! Concierges Steph & David are brilliant.
We had a wonderful week at the Blue Ionian. It is a beautiful house with the most incredible views. The morning light is amazing looking towards Sivota and over the sea towards Paxos then later spectacular sunsets every evening. We really enjoyed the boat trip to Paxos and Antipaxos where we swam at the best beach ever – white sand and turquoise sea. Thanks to a recommendation from David, the very helpful Simpson rep, we took a 2 hour drive to the Zagori region to see the fantastic ancient stone bridges and the breathtaking Vikos Gorge. Well worth the effort if you can drag yourself away!
We had an amazing holiday in Sivota, Greece. Our best yet! Simpson’s were great throughout our experience from enquiries, booking through to assistance whilst in Greece and support from the local rep. We stayed at the Blue Ionian & Blue Infinity and both accommodations are spectacular! The location and panoramic views of countryside & sea are forever etched in our memories. Sunsets are unlike anything we’ve experienced. We’ve stayed in some wonderful Villas in the past, but none surpass these. Sivota is a wonderful, very traditional harbour resort. The marina is fabulous and the tavernas & bars/cafes are located right on the waterfront. This holiday ticked every single box for meeting the criteria of the most perfect escape. Thank you Simpsons.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to enjoy on the uninhabited islands offshore. The whole Epirus region lies on the doorstep, ripe for exploration. Take a day to discover the bridges and slate villages of Zagoria, hike the extraordinary Vikos Gorge, taste the best local fizz produced in the Pindus mountains or find out how the people of bustling Parga lived pre-tourism with a visit to its fascinating old olive oil press.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota & Epirus
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions