In this section...
- Superbly positioned villa
- Outstanding sea and Mount Ainos views
- Stylish and spacious
- Beautiful mature gardens
- Close to Trapezaki
- Nearest taverna 12min walk
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
With its stylish interiors, colourful Mediterranean garden and sparkling infinity pool, Stellina really is a star, beautifully appointed and brilliantly located between Karavados village and the sea. The villa is designed for easy living, with lots of space, plenty of outdoor seating and floor-to-ceiling glass to let the sunshine flood in. Perfect for one or two couples, it would also suit a small family looking to enjoy the lovely south Kefalonia beaches such as Trapezaki, Kanali, Agios Thomas and Lourdas.
Kefalonia is a stunning and fascinating island to explore, but if you’ve come simply to rest and recharge your batteries, you couldn’t have picked a better place. Let the day drift away while you relax by the pool, with the peak of Mount Ainos (the highest on the island) to one side and the blue of the Ionian Sea in the foreground. It’s a magical spot at sunset, when the sky fades from blue to gold as you think about where to have dinner. The other beauty of this location is that everything is so close at hand; there are tavernas and a mini market a 13-minute walk away and Agios Thomas beach is three minutes in the car. You could walk to Trapezaki beach and its popular taverna in just over half an hour downhill, and even the airport is just a 15-minute drive.
Villa Stellina sits close to Villa Anelle, another Simpson Travel property. The houses are offset for privacy and do not overlook one another, but may be booked together to accommodate a larger group.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 4)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living area; leads to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob, coffee maker
- Living area includes Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room & WC; access to terrace
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds that can be made as a double upon request) with en-suite shower room & WC; access to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel beach towels
- Twice weekly linen change and cleaning
- On-site car parking
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Chlorine infinity swimming pool 7.5m x 3.5m (1m - 1.75m depth)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 103072379
- Agios Thomas beach 3min drive,
- Trapezaki beach 5min drive,
- Lourdas beach and tavernas 8min drive
- Taverna 12min walk uphill/2min drive
- Mini market 12min walk uphill/2 min drive
- Selection of Trapezaki tavernas 15-25min walk/3min drive
- Supermarket 20min drive
- Argostoli 20min drive
- Kefalonia International airport 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 medium & 1 large suitcase*
Group D – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large & 1 medium suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our car hire supplier in Kefalonia has age restrictions within their insurance policy. We are unable to provide car hire for drivers below the age of 23 and over the age of 77 years old.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Densely forested hills dotted with traditional hamlets and a coastline of small, quiet coves make Kefalonia an unspoilt Greek holiday delight. Its northeastern tip shelters picture-perfect Fiskardo, whose 18th-century houses stand proud with their flower-festooned balconies and carved doors. South Kefalonia hosts Argostoli, the vibrant island capital that still has an active fishing fleet alongside its buzzing cafes and restaurants. Come early and you’ll probably spot a loggerhead turtle in the harbour, or stay late and take a stroll down the waterfront promenade. Trapezaki is a little southern secret, with beautiful views over the sea to Zakynthos and up to Mount Ainos, the highest peak on the island. There’s an unspoilt sandy beach here with a single taverna, and if you’re looking for more choice, try Lourdas, a lovely long sandy/shingle beach lined with waterfront cafes and restaurants.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kefalonia
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions