In this section...
- Charming House near Fiskardo
- Stunning sea views
- Beautiful sunsets
- Short walk to tavernas
- Fiskardo 8min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
If you’re looking for somewhere full of real island character yet secluded and comfortable enough for a relaxing family holiday, this is it. Set on a hillside not far from Fiskardo, the house makes you feel on top of the world and still close to the charming heart of the north. It’s simple, spacious and lives up to its name; all the main rooms open onto a balcony or terrace, making for truly spectacular views. The Ionian Sea and her islands are laid out like a living map before you with views of Ithaca, Lefkada, Meganissi, Arkoudi, mainland Greece and as far as Corfu and Paxos on a really clear day.
It’s a great base for a family but also one for a couple to consider; waking up to the views from the master bedroom is an experience to be treasured, and the villa is very private, screened by Mediterranean shrubs and trees and with terraces to both the front and rear to create a lovely sense of retreat. Sunset by the infinity pool on a warm summer night is a moment not to be missed, and when you want to try some real Greek food it’s an easy stroll to Antipata village, which has two tavernas and a handy local shop. For something more sophisticated you can drive into Fiskardo, with its brightly-painted buildings, chic little shops and excellent choice of waterfront restaurants. Beach options include Dafnoudi a 25-minute walk away and Kimilia a six-minute drive and if you feel like exploring a little further afield, spectacular Myrtos Beach is about 30 minutes away by car.
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 6)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living area with TV; leads to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob, coffee maker
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room with WC; access to terrace
- 2 x double bedrooms (160cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WCs; leads to balconies
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel beach towels
- Twice weekly linen change and cleaning
- On-site car parking
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Chlorine infinity swimming pool 8.5m x 3.5m (1.2m - 1.8m depth)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0458K10000417001
- Fiskardo (shops and tavernas) 8min drive
- Tavernas in Antipata 10min walk
- Nearest beaches 6-8min drive
- Mini market in Maganos 3min drive
- Supermarket 10min drive
- Assos 20min drive
- Myrtos Beach 30min drive
- Kefalonia International airport 1hour 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 medium & 1 large suitcase*
Group D – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large & 1 medium suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our car hire supplier in Kefalonia has age restrictions within their insurance policy. We are unable to provide car hire for drivers below the age of 23 and over the age of 77 years old.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Densely forested hills dotted with traditional hamlets and a coastline of small, quiet coves make Kefalonia an unspoilt Greek holiday delight. Its northeastern tip shelters picture-perfect Fiskardo, whose 18th-century houses stand proud with their flower-festooned balconies and carved doors. South Kefalonia hosts Argostoli, the vibrant island capital that still has an active fishing fleet alongside its buzzing cafes and restaurants. Come early and you’ll probably spot a loggerhead turtle in the harbour, or stay late and take a stroll down the waterfront promenade. Trapezaki is a little southern secret, with beautiful views over the sea to Zakynthos and up to Mount Ainos, the highest peak on the island. There’s an unspoilt sandy beach here with a single taverna, and if you’re looking for more choice, try Lourdas, a lovely long sandy/shingle beach lined with waterfront cafes and restaurants.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kefalonia
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions