In this section...
- Charming and elegant villa
- Guest cottage
- Wonderful views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Simpson family extras available
- Beach/shops/restaurants 10-minute drive
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Bird song, cicadas and the occasional braying donkey are the only noises you can expect to hear whilst lazing on the sprawling terraces or wandering around the well maintained grounds. The interior is cool and elegant in classical French style; a charming fireplace, marble floors and comfortable sofas. The sitting room opens out onto a flagstone terrace for outside dining and steps drop down to the pool and the well maintained grounds. There are wonderful views of the Corsican hinterland from here with gentle rolling hills and the spectacular Massif de Bavella beyond.
I Vaddi also boasts a separate adjacent guest cottage with its own en-suite shower room, perfect for grandparents or a couple needing more privacy from family or friends.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining area with TV, DVD and CD players; doors lead to the terrace
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with TV, en-suite bathroom with WC
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom (no WC)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Separate WC
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC
- Accessed via the terrace by the swimming pool
- Complimentary WiFi (main house only)
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Open and covered terraces
- Summer kitchen with dishwasher
- Open-air shower
- Private saltwater swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.1m – 1.6m), security alarm, Roman steps and ladder access, pool can heated at a charge of £150/week and must be pre-booked in advance
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 10min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Porto Vecchio) 10-15min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 15min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Properly vetted properties, lots of help on arrival and all the hassles of booking removed – what's not to love?
Mrs. Scholey – August 2019
What a fantastic two weeks we’ve had at Villa I Vaddi. There’s so many amazing things to do in Corsica, a couple of our highlights included walking to the Cascades (although beware it’s a steep climb down/up), tree climbing at Extreme Sud (a very challenging and rewarding experience – the course takes you onto a cliff face which is extremely high up but you do get a fantastic view of the lake). Our favourite beach which was a bit more off the beaten track was Balistra – reserve a table at the beach bar to have moules frites – incredible. Finally, we would like to give a massive thanks to Kimberley, who went above and beyond to make our holiday perfect – from helping me get here when my travel plans went awry to giving my sister a gift on her birthday, to organising a vineyard/wine tasting tour. We really can’t thank you enough.
Niel, Josephine, Yasmin, Penelope & Georgia - July 2018
Another fantastic holiday in Corsica. I Vaddi is a beautiful villa, well equipped and in a quiet and peaceful location. Thank you Kimberly for looking after us so well.
The Fooks family, July 2018
This is our second holiday with Simpson's and once again it was seamless from start to finish. Thank you.
Mrs Jones, September 2017
Thank you for another amazing Corsican holiday. This is our 4th trip to Corsica, but our first at I Vaddi and we love it. Thank you, Kimberley, for all of your help and suggestions for places to eat. We didn’t explore too many beaches as we just love St Cyprien – Le Tiki is really good – you can hire sun loungers for the day, book a table for lunch and generally have a very relaxing time. The villa is lovely. We all had such a relaxing time and we will definitely be back here again when we next come to Corsica. Thank you, Kimberley, and thank you I Vaddi.
Mark, Emma, Millie & William - July 2018
The villa was stunning. Kimberly the holiday rep was amazing! Corsica has so much to offer - the beaches, the vineyards, the mountains, the local food, the waterfalls and rock pools, the extreme high wire experience, sailing and snorkelling around the islands off Bonafacio, hot springs, not to mention the great supermarkets and walking that we didn't even get chance to do.
Mr Emmott, July 2018
The Simpson Travel Team is without exception up there with the best.
Mrs Ketty, June 2017
Our holiday rep, Kimberley, was fantastic, enthusiastic and knowledgeable - she helped to make our holiday perfect. Our villa was everything we had hoped for. We will certainly be returning to Corsica and would definitely use Simpson Travel again. Thank you
Mrs Simonini, August 2017
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions