In this section...
- Charming and elegant villa
- Guest cottage
- Wonderful views
- Pool heating available
- Simpson family extras available
- Beach/shops/restaurants 10-minute drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Bird song, cicadas and the occasional braying donkey are the only noises you can expect to hear whilst lazing on the sprawling terraces or wandering around the well maintained grounds. The interior is cool and elegant in classical French style; a charming fireplace, marble floors and comfortable sofas. The sitting room opens out onto a flagstone terrace for outside dining and steps drop down to the pool and the well maintained grounds. There are wonderful views of the Corsican hinterland from here with gentle rolling hills and the spectacular Massif de Bavella beyond.
I Vaddi also boasts a separate adjacent guest cottage with its own en-suite shower room, perfect for grandparents or a couple needing more privacy from family or friends.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining area with TV, DVD and CD players; doors lead to the terrace
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with TV, en-suite bathroom with WC
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom (no WC)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Separate WC
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC
- Accessed via the terrace by the swimming pool
- Complimentary WiFi (main house only)
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Open and covered terraces
- Summer kitchen with dishwasher
- Open-air shower
- Private saltwater swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.1m – 1.6m), security alarm, Roman steps and ladder access.
- Pool can heated at a charge of £200 per week and must be pre-booked in advance
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 10min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Porto Vecchio) 10-15min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon, and 1 Group D, Seat Arona, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
We’ve had a lovely week here at I Vaddi – a super villa – chic, rustic and very comfortable. The pool and outside area are perfect. The beaches are gorgeous and we’ve had some lovely dinners. Thank you.
Yet another wonderful week in Corsica. The villa is beautiful, wonderful pool and scenery. We made the most of all that Corsica has to offer. I’m sure we will be back next year. Thank you Roberto for being a great Simpson host.
We have had the most amazing stay at I Vaddi. What a wonderful villa, and what a wonderful setting! We loved spending time in the outside space – so peaceful and relaxing. We only wish we could have stayed longer! A huge thank you to Roberto for all his help during our stay, and all of the thoughtful details. A huge thank you to everyone and we can’t wait to be back again.
I Vaddi is a beautiful villa with amazing location and fantastic pool and outdoor area with plenty of areas to sit in and out of the sun. Corsica is a stunning island with old, charming villages and incredible beaches. A must for everyone!
Fabulous, really loved the house and pool. One outstanding restaurant was the Auberge de Sanglier in Zonza. What a location!
Properly vetted properties, lots of help on arrival and all the hassles of booking removed – what's not to love?Mrs.
What a fantastic two weeks we’ve had at Villa I Vaddi. There’s so many amazing things to do in Corsica, a couple of our highlights included walking to the Cascades (although beware it’s a steep climb down/up), tree climbing at Extreme Sud (a very challenging and rewarding experience – the course takes you onto a cliff face which is extremely high up but you do get a fantastic view of the lake). Our favourite beach which was a bit more off the beaten track was Balistra – reserve a table at the beach bar to have moules frites – incredible. Finally, we would like to give a massive thanks to Kimberley, who went above and beyond to make our holiday perfect – from helping me get here when my travel plans went awry to giving my sister a gift on her birthday, to organising a vineyard/wine tasting tour. We really can’t thank you enough.
Another fantastic holiday in Corsica. I Vaddi is a beautiful villa, well equipped and in a quiet and peaceful location. Thank you Kimberly for looking after us so well.
The villa was stunning. Kimberly the holiday rep was amazing! Corsica has so much to offer - the beaches, the vineyards, the mountains, the local food, the waterfalls and rock pools, the extreme high wire experience, sailing and snorkelling around the islands off Bonafacio, hot springs, not to mention the great supermarkets and walking that we didn't even get chance to do.
Thank you for another amazing Corsican holiday. This is our 4th trip to Corsica, but our first at I Vaddi and we love it. Thank you, Kimberley, for all of your help and suggestions for places to eat. We didn’t explore too many beaches as we just love St Cyprien – Le Tiki is really good – you can hire sun loungers for the day, book a table for lunch and generally have a very relaxing time. The villa is lovely. We all had such a relaxing time and we will definitely be back here again when we next come to Corsica. Thank you, Kimberley, and thank you I Vaddi.
This is our second holiday with Simpson's and once again it was seamless from start to finish. Thank you.
Our holiday rep, Kimberley, was fantastic, enthusiastic and knowledgeable - she helped to make our holiday perfect. Our villa was everything we had hoped for. We will certainly be returning to Corsica and would definitely use Simpson Travel again. Thank you.
The Simpson Travel Team is without exception up there with the best.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions