In this section...
- Ultra stylish villa
- Walking distance to village
- Ideal for families
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool
- Simpson family extras available
- Pinarello beach/shops 5-minute drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Casa Julia is one of a rare new breed of ultra-stylish properties on this essentially traditional island. The house is surrounded by what feels like your own private forest, floodlit by night to add a hint of drama and romance to dinner by the pool. Vast sliding picture windows bring the outside in, while the funky hanging basket chairs take the inside out. The boutique-hotel styling contrasts nicely with the laid-back local atmosphere of nearby Ste Lucie de Porto Vecchio, just a short stroll away. Here you can find a few small restaurants, a supermarket and a delicatessen. Some of Corsica’s most iconic beaches, including Palombaggia, Santa Giulia and Pinarello, are a short drive away.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining area with Smart TV (wifi enabled), sliding doors to terrace
- Kitchen includes induction hob, electric oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom (140cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Shower room
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom (no door, 160cm bed), en-suite shower room, walk in wardrobe
- Decked terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Large furnished terrace with barbecue
- Private saltwater swimming pool 10m x 3m (depth 1.35m – 1.95m), security alarm, Access via steps, Permanent pool cleaning robot
- Pool is heated until 16 June and from 15 September (pool may be heated outside of these dates but must be pre-booked and charges may apply)
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Shops/restaurants (St Lucie de Porto Vecchio) 5min walk
- Pinarello Beach 5min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
I have to say that Claire and her team were excellent. Our return flight was delayed due to winds at Figari airport and Claire and her team were there at the airport ensuring that we received up to date information about the situation, and ensuring that we were OK. This makes a difference and it was very much appreciated.
We have all had a truly wonderful holiday. Huge thanks to the Simpson team for helping us out with everything.
We had a wonderful holiday. Everything was made very easy and all the assistance in choosing the villa very much appreciated. Everyone that I had contact with was excellent but Claire and Roberto were truly exceptional. They helped with everything including the issues with the pool at the start of the holiday and most importantly (and to my great relief) when our son was unwell and we urgently needed medical attention for him. I have sent my thanks to them directly but really cannot thank them enough. Great knowledge, tips and incredibly responsive.
Casa Julia was the best holiday villa we have stayed in in recent years. The location was brilliant near to shops so we didn't need a car to buy food or eat out. Also convenient for the beach. We had a lovely relaxing holiday and the only thing which could have been better was the weather! The Simpson Travel Reps were very informative and helpful. They kept us informed when the flight was delayed. I would recommend the company.
We had a lovely relaxing stay with our 4-month old baby. Enjoyed relaxing by the pool in the mornings and exploring the local beaches in the afternoons. We did one day trip into the mountains and did a short walk from Bavella which was a highlight.
Enjoyed our week in St Lucie de Porto Vecchio. Casa Julia is in a good location and still quiet and the pool area is very peaceful. We liked San Cyprien and Pinarello beaches. Our favourite things were a day in the mountains (lunch at Auberge du Sanglier was just perfect) and a trip to the natural swimming pools.
We loved our week here. The beaches are beautiful. We did a boat trip recommended by our rep, Sophie, with a skipper and had a fabulous day. We visited the forest similar to Go Ape which the kids loved and they went swimming in the rock pools afterwards. Bonifacio is definitely worth a visit and a trip up to the old town. Pinarello beach and the restaurants are lovely – a nice vibe there. Thank you.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Corsica. The children loved the pool and the villa was very clean and well-equipped. Our rep, Sophie, was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and couldn’t do enough for us. Thank you for a lovely trip.
We loved the villa and the pool was awesome. Sadly we didn't get to see any tortoises but we did get to see some wild boar piglets in the garden. Our holiday highlights were pedalos, tree climbing at the adventure park, swimming in the rock pools near Bavella, VIP Club at San Cyprien, and dinner at the Goeland restaurant in Porto Vecchio. All we want to say is a big thank you for a wonderful holiday.
We've had a fab time at this villa! Beach at San Cyprien was super as was the VIP beach club – loads of water-sports and much quieter than Palombaggia. We hired a boat with Absolute Yacht – just amazing! Rancho Plage at Cala Rossa was a fab restaurant. We loved being able to walk to the boulangerie. All in all a perfect week.
We had an amazing time staying in this wonderful villa! The villa provided everything we needed for our family and we enjoyed so many activities in the nearby area! Palombaggia was personally our favourite beach. The local bakery had many very delicious doughnuts and chocolate croissants, which we ate every morning. The pizza stand was fantastic as well. At the villa we swam in the pool frequently after lounging in the sun, which was extremely relaxing. We even watched two football games on the large TV in the living room late at night and the family loved that! The villa itself was very nice and decorated in a way in which made it feel like home. Thank you very much for such a delightful stay.
Here we are again! Another two years down the line. Corsica still as amazing as ever (our 8th visit) and the villa is in a brilliant position. We noticed more birds than in previous years, hope to return again soon.
Thank you for letting us stay in wonderful Casa Julia. You made it possible for us to do all the amazing things we did, like tree climbing, swimming in a massive rock pool, going on an amazing boat trip in Bonifacio and visiting awesome beaches. The restaurants here are amazing. Thank you.
It is always reassuring to have the Simpson team to help if any problems arise. A problem did come up just before we were due to go on holiday – you were concerned that some building work that was being carried out close to the villa we originally booked could spoil our holiday. You dealt with this in a most satisfactory way offering us a choice of alternative villas which we were very pleased with. Your local representatives were also extremely helpful and are wonderful ambassadors for Simpson Travel.
This was the first time we had used Simpson Travel and they were extremely helpful from booking, pre-departure information to assistance whilst at Casa Julia. We had a relaxing holiday at the villa, which has fabulous views. It is spacious and stylish with a much-enjoyed pool. Everything you could need on holiday is within the villa too! We enjoyed trips to Bonifacio, Porto Vecchio old town and into the mountains at Zonza. The local bakery does excellent ‘pain au raisins’ and bread each day! A most enjoyable holiday.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful at Simpson Travel both in the U.K. and in the resort. We'd definitely book again with them and have already recommended to friends and family.
Simpson Travel cares about its customers which puts them as a leader in their field!
Simpson Travel provides top, reliable service and the reps are always super helpful and friendly. They are now my 'go to' tour operator.
Casa Julia was a lovely villa in a peaceful location yet just a couple of minutes' walk from local restaurants and a grocery store...which was perfect for picking up fresh croissants and pain au chocolat in the mornings. It was well furnished and had everything that you need. The pool was the perfect size for the children and we enjoyed many family games of water volleyball. The local beach at Pinarello was just a five-minute drive and there was a good selection of restaurants there too.
An excellent holiday, one of our best.
An excellent holiday, well managed from start to finish by a professional company who exceeded our expectations.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions