In this section...
- Beautiful contemporary villa
- Stunning sea views
- Small private gym
- Beach/restaurants/shops 10-minute drive
Early bird offer... Many of our 2022 holidays are now on sale and we're promising this year's prices when you book before 30 June 2021. The offer only applies to properties where 2022 prices are listed but all other properties can still be reserved online using our Advance Registration scheme.
In a location as sumptuous as the architecture is inspirational, this light-filled villa up a quiet track lets the views do the talking. Thanks to picture windows throughout and the French doors in every bedroom, the sparkling waters of Corsica’s Valinco Gulf are as much a part of the design as the refined minimalism and luxurious sense of space.
An open-plan living-dining area and state-of-the-art kitchen occupy the upper level, along with two of the four bedrooms and wherever you sleep, the terrace or balcony outside allow you move from bed to unforgettable seascape in seconds, your first breath of fresh air in the morning full of the promise of a day on the beach – and you’ll find a beautiful sandy coastline just a five-minute drive near the lovely 19th-century coastal town of Propriano.
For those who prefer not to neglect their fitness routine, there’s a small gym on the lower level and the private infinity pool is perfect for a refreshing morning dip, although the uninterrupted beauty of the horizon may prove distracting! A small poolhouse with a shower and WC, fridge-freezer and ice-maker make it easy to spend all day in ‘lounge about’ mode, and if you pick up a few supplies from town, a leisurely barbecue has all the makings of an idyllic evening al fresco. Alternatively, make your way to Propriano where dinner and a stroll around the harbour rounds off a day in the sun perfectly.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large entrance hall
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Separate WC
- Small gym
- Large living/dining area with TV, integrated air-conditioning/heating with direct access to pool and pool terrace
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen includes gas hob, electric oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge-freezer
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bluetooth speaker
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Dining area and kitchen with fridge, freezer, plancha, ice-maker, oven, dishwasher
- Poolhouse with shower and WC
- Private heated infinity swimming pool 8m x 5m (depth 1.40m), security alarm, accessed via pool steps (pool not heated in July and August - an extra charge applies should you require heating)
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €30/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Restaurants/shops 5-10min drive
- Beach 10min drive
- Ajaccio 1hr 15min drive
- Figari airport 1hr 20min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
The Gulf of Valinco makes for an inspiring holiday destination – and not just for the wonderful beaches. Propriano is one of the oldest island resorts, its marina lined with cafés and restaurants. South lies Campomoro and, to the north, in the folds of the Taravo Valley, stand the menhirs of Filitosa. Inland, you’ll find the mountain villages of the Alta Rocca, below the Bavella Peaks. And don’t miss the ancient capital of the south, Sartène, a favourite with wine buffs.
Complete the picture with one of our handpicked luxury villas and enjoy your holiday in The Valinco to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions