In this section...
- Beautiful contemporary villa
- Stunning sea views
- Small private gym
- Beach/restaurants/shops 10-minute drive
In a location as sumptuous as the architecture is inspirational, this light-filled villa up a quiet track lets the views do the talking. Thanks to picture windows throughout and the French doors in every bedroom, the sparkling waters of Corsica’s Valinco Gulf are as much a part of the design as the refined minimalism and luxurious sense of space.
An open-plan living-dining area and state-of-the-art kitchen occupy the upper level, along with two of the four bedrooms and wherever you sleep, the terrace or balcony outside allow you move from bed to unforgettable seascape in seconds, your first breath of fresh air in the morning full of the promise of a day on the beach – and you’ll find a beautiful sandy coastline just a five-minute drive near the lovely 19th-century coastal town of Propriano.
For those who prefer not to neglect their fitness routine, there’s a small gym on the lower level and the private infinity pool is perfect for a refreshing morning dip, although the uninterrupted beauty of the horizon may prove distracting! A small poolhouse with a shower and WC, fridge-freezer and ice-maker make it easy to spend all day in ‘lounge about’ mode, and if you pick up a few supplies from town, a leisurely barbecue has all the makings of an idyllic evening al fresco. Alternatively, make your way to Propriano where dinner and a stroll around the harbour rounds off a day in the sun perfectly.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large entrance hall
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Separate WC
- Small gym
- Large living/dining area with TV, integrated air-conditioning/heating with direct access to pool and pool terrace
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen includes gas hob, electric oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge-freezer
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bluetooth speaker
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Dining area and kitchen with fridge, freezer, plancha, ice-maker, oven, dishwasher
- Poolhouse with shower and WC
- Private heated infinity swimming pool 8m x 5m (depth 1.40), security alarm, accessed via pool steps
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Restaurants/shops 5-10min drive
- Beach 10min drive
- Ajaccio 1hr 15min drive
- Figari airport 1hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
The Gulf of Valinco makes for an inspiring holiday destination – and not just for the wonderful beaches. Propriano is one of the oldest island resorts, its marina lined with cafés and restaurants. South lies Campomoro and, to the north, in the folds of the Taravo Valley, stand the menhirs of Filitosa. Inland, you’ll find the mountain villages of the Alta Rocca, below the Bavella Peaks. And don’t miss the ancient capital of the south, Sartène, a favourite with wine buffs.
Complete the picture with one of our handpicked luxury villas and enjoy your holiday in The Valinco to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions