In this section...
- Beautiful contemporary villa
- Spacious interiors
- Stunning sea views
- Beach/restaurants/shops 10-minute drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
In a location as sumptuous as the architecture is inspirational, this light-filled villa up a quiet track lets the views do the talking. Thanks to picture windows throughout and the French doors in every bedroom, the sparkling waters of Corsica’s Valinco Gulf are as much a part of the design as the refined minimalism and luxurious sense of space.
An open-plan living-dining area and state-of-the-art kitchen occupy the upper level, along with two of the four bedrooms and wherever you sleep, the terrace or balcony outside allow you move from bed to unforgettable seascape in seconds, your first breath of fresh air in the morning full of the promise of a day on the beach – and you’ll find a beautiful sandy coastline just a five-minute drive near the lovely 19th-century coastal town of Propriano.
For those who prefer not to neglect their fitness routine, there’s a running machine on the lower level and the private infinity pool is perfect for a refreshing morning dip, although the uninterrupted beauty of the horizon may prove distracting! A small poolhouse with a shower and WC, fridge-freezer and ice-maker make it easy to spend all day in ‘lounge about’ mode, and if you pick up a few supplies from town, a leisurely barbecue has all the makings of an idyllic evening al fresco. Alternatively, make your way to Propriano where dinner and a stroll around the harbour rounds off a day in the sun perfectly.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large entrance hall
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Separate WC
- Running machine
- Large living/dining area with TV, integrated air-conditioning/heating with direct access to pool and pool terrace
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen includes gas hob, electric oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge-freezer
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bluetooth speaker
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Dining area and kitchen with fridge, freezer, plancha, ice-maker, oven, dishwasher
- Poolhouse with shower and WC
- Private infinity swimming pool 8m x 5m (depth 1.40m), security alarm, accessed via pool steps
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €30/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Restaurants/shops 5-10min drive
- Beach 10min drive
- Ajaccio 1hr 15min drive
- Figari airport 1hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon, and 1 Group D, Seat Arona, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
We had a fantastic week in Propriano. Villa Supranu is fabulous – very spacious, comfortable and well kitted out but above all the stunning views from every single window and from the beautiful terrace. The pool is great and all the different seating areas meant we could relax and simply take in the stunning scenery. The sunsets are magical and watching the boats come and go. The bedrooms are all en-suite and spacious. The gym is very well equipped and we loved the outdoor kitchen with barbecue grill and pancake maker. Propriano is a lovely little town with shops, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Supranu was top of my Simpson wish list and it exceeded expectations in every way . It’s the perfect villa for friends and families with plenty of space to spread out inside and out. We enjoyed some wonderful crepes in the outdoor kitchen and dinners on the terrace watching the sunset . Absolutely stunning and we’ve made some fantastic memories.
What an amazing holiday. The villa is so well equipped and the views (and sunsets) are just fantastic. Once again, thank you Simpson Travel for making our holiday so enjoyable.
A really wonderful villa! Everything is set up for maximum comfort. We could sit and look at the view forever, in the company of kites, kestrels and falcons. Kitchen so well equipped, showers lovely and beds so comfy. Even though it was hard to leave the villa we did love the beaches at Campomoro and Portigiolo. So many fab places to eat, beachside for fish and inland for meat. Propriano very expensive but good for cocktails and ice cream! Also, plenty of lovely bakeries. Many thanks for an amazing holiday.Clare, Jez & Mia – July 2019Lovely villa and pretty town. Bonifacio is a must and so is the jet ski company – really well run. Lovely wine from local vineyard.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
The Gulf of Valinco makes for an inspiring holiday destination – and not just for the wonderful beaches. Propriano is one of the oldest island resorts, its marina lined with cafés and restaurants. South lies Campomoro and, to the north, in the folds of the Taravo Valley, stand the menhirs of Filitosa. Inland, you’ll find the mountain villages of the Alta Rocca, below the Bavella Peaks. And don’t miss the ancient capital of the south, Sartène, a favourite with wine buffs.
Complete the picture with one of our handpicked luxury villas and enjoy your holiday in The Valinco to the full.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions