In this section...
- Beach 1-minute walk
- Private heated swimming pool
- Restaurant 2-minute walk (seasonal)
- Stylish interiors
- Shop and restaurant 5-minute drive
If your idea of a beach house conjures up images of a simple wooden cabin, then you’re in for a wonderful surprise. The Beach House is a generously-sized villa, elegantly contemporary and superbly equipped, with a large heated swimming pool and a self-contained guest suite ideal for an accompanying nanny, grandparents or teenagers looking for an extra degree of independence. The layout works particularly well for two families or a multi-generation group, with a total of five bedrooms in three distinct areas for maximum privacy.
Lovely as the interiors are, the Beach House is all about outdoor living. There’s sun, shade and space for all on the pool deck, complete with an outdoor area for your morning coffee or pre-dinner G&T. A rocky path leads through the grounds to a wooden beach deck, where you’ll find a paddle board and more seating, and then directly to the sand, less than a minute from the house. There’s a very good little restaurant here in high summer, with several alternatives in nearby Abartello, just five minutes away by car. If you prefer to eat in, you can barbecue to the sound of the waves on your beach deck, or pop out to pick up some classic Corsican pizzas, wafer thin and crisped to perfection in a traditional wood-fired oven. For more sophisticated dining and spectacular beaches, Propriano is a short drive away.
5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Living/dining area with TV, leads out to pool terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, wine fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with TV
- Twin bedroom (2 x 80cm beds, can be converted into a double on request) with access to terrace
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom (2 x 80cm beds, can be converted into a double on request), sky light window
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) leads out to sea view terrace
- Shower room
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room, TV, fridge, kettle, Nespresso machine, leads out to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Deck at end of garden with paddle board
- Outside covered seating area and shaded dining area
- Private heated swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.4m throughout) access via Roman steps, alarmed
- Unmade sandy/rocky path leads to beach
- Private parking for 4 cars
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Beach 1min walk
- Restaurant 2min walk (seasonal)
- Abbartello, 5min drive (4 restaurants on the beach and a mini-market)
- Propriano 15min drive
- Ajaccio Airport 1hr drive
- Figari Airport 1hr 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, and 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
The Gulf of Valinco makes for an inspiring holiday destination – and not just for the wonderful beaches. Propriano is one of the oldest island resorts, its marina lined with cafés and restaurants. South lies Campomoro and, to the north, in the folds of the Taravo Valley, stand the menhirs of Filitosa. Inland, you’ll find the mountain villages of the Alta Rocca, below the Bavella Peaks. And don’t miss the ancient capital of the south, Sartène, a favourite with wine buffs.
Complete the picture with one of our handpicked luxury villas and enjoy your holiday in The Valinco to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions