In this section...
- Beach 1-minute walk
- Private heated swimming pool
- Restaurant 2-minute walk (seasonal)
- Stylish interiors
- Shop and restaurant 5-minute drive
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
If your idea of a beach house conjures up images of a simple wooden cabin, then you’re in for a wonderful surprise. The Beach House is a generously-sized villa, elegantly contemporary and superbly equipped, with a large heated swimming pool and a self-contained guest suite ideal for an accompanying nanny, grandparents or teenagers looking for an extra degree of independence. The layout works particularly well for two families or a multi-generation group, with a total of five bedrooms in three distinct areas for maximum privacy.
Lovely as the interiors are, the Beach House is all about outdoor living. There’s sun, shade and space for all on the pool deck, complete with an outdoor area for your morning coffee or pre-dinner G&T. A rocky path leads through the grounds to a wooden beach deck, where you’ll find a paddle board and more seating, and then directly to the sand, less than a minute from the house. There’s a very good little restaurant here in high summer, with several alternatives in nearby Abartello, just five minutes away by car. If you prefer to eat in, you can barbecue to the sound of the waves on your beach deck, or pop out to pick up some classic Corsican pizzas, wafer thin and crisped to perfection in a traditional wood-fired oven. For more sophisticated dining and spectacular beaches, Propriano is a short drive away.
5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Living/dining area with TV, leads out to pool terrace
- Kitchen with state-of-the-art hob and oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, wine fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with TV
- Twin bedroom (2 x 80cm beds, can be converted into a double on request) with access to terrace
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom (2 x 80cm beds, can be converted into a double on request), sky light window
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) leads out to sea view terrace
- Shower room
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with shower room
- TV, fridge, kettle, Nespresso machine
- Leads out to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Bluetooth speaker
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Deck at end of garden with paddle board
- Outside covered seating area and shaded dining area
- Private heated swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.4m throughout) access via Roman steps, alarmed (pool not heated during July and August)
- Unmade sandy/rocky path leads to beach
- Private parking for 4 cars
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Beach 1min walk
- Restaurant 2min walk (seasonal)
- Abbartello 5min drive (4 restaurants on the beach and a mini-market)
- Propriano 15min drive
- Ajaccio Airport 1hr drive
- Figari Airport 1hr 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Renault Scenic, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group H, Renault Scenic, and 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – VW Golf GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group O – 9-seater minibus Ford Galaxy or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Please note we can request automatic cars in all car groups except Group N. Please specify at time of booking if you require an automatic car
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
The Beach House lived up and in many ways exceeded our expectations. The photos on the website matched the property perfectly. Everything needed was exactly to hand – much thought and care had gone into the accommodation to make time away as blissful as possible. It was an excellent choice for an all age family trip to celebrate hubby’s big birthday. We had the beach almost to ourselves with glorious sunsets. Pool was a delight and used every day. We will be checking out the Simpson website first when looking to book another holiday . Thank you and congratulations to whole team for excellent experience from start to finish.
The Short family – October 2019
Probably our best holiday ever! The Beach House was an outstanding choice for celebrating our Golden Wedding anniversary with our family and our young grandson.
John Phillips – September 2019
Beautiful villa and an excellent location. Our family consisting of a 1-year-old, a 3-year-old, mother, father and grandparents all thoroughly enjoyed the entire package. Special mention should go to the three friendly and very helpful Simpson representatives at Figari airport who helped us on arrival and again when we departed.
The Cotter family – June 2019
Reliability, dependability, confidence in delivery, high standards, excellent reps, first rate accommodation – that’s Simpson Travel. Thank you.
Tim Clarke – June 2019
A wonderful house with everything two families with young children need. The house was spacious, well-appointed, great location and it felt very safe. Definitely need a car though! We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Beach House – reality lived up to the photos.
Szotten – May 2019
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
The Gulf of Valinco makes for an inspiring holiday destination – and not just for the wonderful beaches. Propriano is one of the oldest island resorts, its marina lined with cafés and restaurants. South lies Campomoro and, to the north, in the folds of the Taravo Valley, stand the menhirs of Filitosa. Inland, you’ll find the mountain villages of the Alta Rocca, below the Bavella Peaks. And don’t miss the ancient capital of the south, Sartène, a favourite with wine buffs.
Complete the picture with one of our handpicked luxury villas and enjoy your holiday in The Valinco to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions