In this section...
- Contemporary beach house
- Private heated pool
- Tranquil location
- Restaurants 2-5 min drive
Working on the premise that an exceptional location beats elaborate décor every time, this simple yet spacious modern beach house is an absolute gem, literally metres from the water’s edge near the quietly desirable little resort of Pianotolli-Caldarello. The sandy beach is barely an indolent pebble’s throw from the house; naturally we don’t recommend lobbing stones randomly from the terrace, but if you did you’d be highly unlikely to hit anyone as this tucked away little cove sees remarkably few other visitors.
With three bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms, this is a comfortable base for a family or a couple looking for that highly prized waterfront position. The villa is very airy and bright, with French windows opening onto gorgeous sea views all along the front of the house. If you tire of soft sand between your toes, the Beach House also has its own swimming pool and wooden deck area, surrounded by trees and granite boulders for seclusion. Historic Bonifacio is an easy day out by car, and for serious beach aficionados, there are other stretches of paradise nearby, including the ‘sunset beach’ La Tonnara and the mesmerising turquoise shallows of Roccapina.
During the winter of 2016 the exteriors and pool area of the villa are being renovated.
Pianotolli is a convenient 15-minute drive from Figari airport, which means planes are visible and sometimes audible depending on the wind direction. However, it’s not a busy airport and daily flights are relatively infrequent.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining area with Satellite TV, DVD and CD players, sliding doors to terrace
- Kitchen includes induction hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom with en-suite open plan shower room (no WC) with terrace
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Large family bathroom with bath and shower
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Furnished terrace with direct sea access
- Private heated swimming pool 9.5m x 4m (depth 1.55m throughout)
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
- We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected
Villa access times:
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach on-site
- Restaurants 2-5min drive
- Pianotolli 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio 30min drive
- Figari airport 15min drive
If applicable, car hire category included in price is as follows:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Renault Capture or similar
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar
- 5 guests – 1 Group K , Renault Scenic Long or similar
- 6 guests – 2 Group C
All cars include Super CDW insurance with no excess charge.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions