In this section...
- Stylish, contemporary villa
- Simpson family extras available
- Walking distance to beaches
- Short walk to restaurants
- Beautiful views from balcony
The enduring charm of Cala San Vicente means we are always on the lookout for quality property, but the best houses here are rarely available for rent as their Spanish owners prefer to keep them free for their own weekend use. We are particularly pleased therefore to offer Villa Raconet, located on the outskirts of the resort in a residential area within easy walking distance of restaurants and a sandy beach.
The interiors are contemporary and very comfortable, with large bedrooms and smart, hotel-style en-suites. The exposed stonework and beamed ceilings lend the character which is so often lacking in holiday accommodation, while the walled pool terrace is a gorgeously sheltered spot, particularly in early or late season. The upper terrace has wonderful mountain views; just pull up a chair and enjoy a drink as you plan your next day.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Dining/living room with doors opening to pool and terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher; leads to pool and terrace
- Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), CD and DVD player
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower
- Master double bedroom with dressing area, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, corner bath; leads to spacious balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Set in a residential area of Cala San Vicente
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Barbecue area
- Utility room with washing machine
- Table Tennis
- Private swimming pool 7m x 4m (depth 0.9m – 1.5m)
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Walking distance to beach, restaurants and shops (Cala San Vicente) 15min walk (about 1km)
- Restaurants/shops Pollença 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 12min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A1, Citroën C1 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B6, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C2, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B6, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group A1 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B6 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C2 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D2 – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group E1, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group E2, Peugeot 308 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group P3, Ford Transit 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group P4, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
This was our fourth time with Simpson, we were booked to fly with Thomas Cook, luckily Simpson located new flights with EasyJet from Bristol, their service is outstanding, local rep we only spoke to by phone as we have been to Majorca before, but available if we needed her.
Mark & Tina Waterson – September 2019
Lovely villa with a well-equipped kitchen where we all enjoyed a much-needed rest and recharge. Beautiful location, quiet, easy to navigate and excellent place for seeing more of this gorgeous island. Visited Pollença and steps well worth the effort. First time with Simpson – and not the last!
Hazel & Thomson family – September 2019
Fabulous villa! Simply stunning exterior and interior. Great location. Lovely restaurants in Cala San Vicente. Pine Walk in Puerto Pollença still beautiful. Pollença still charming. Several visits with Simpson – still the best.
Jo & John – September 2019
Lovely villa, well equipped and we had great weather. We recommend Modesto restaurant, we enjoyed our stay in your lovely villa. We went to the Puerto Pollença several times and ate along the waterside.
Maria, Karel & family – September 2019
A wonderful, relaxing stay in a beautiful villa. We hope to return.
Gavin, Heather, Aidan & Ella – August 2019
Many thanks to Simpson Travel and to Claire. We had a wonderful week and this little villa is perfect. Lots of walking, relaxing by the pool and good food at local restaurants.
The Casey family – August 2019
A wonderful holiday in this gorgeous villa. Just what the doctor ordered. Thank you.
The Jenson family – July 2019
Had a lovely week in a beautiful villa. Really enjoyed a meal and a swim in the lagoon at Es Guix. We loved going to Pepes for a drink and a meal on our final night. Many thanks for a lovely stay.
The Burns family – July 2019
As a holiday rental home owners ourselves we have appreciated the eye for detail in this villa. Everything we needed was supplied. The weather has been wonderful for most of our visit and when it wasn’t it gave us an opportunity to explore the island. There is sun somewhere! Our favourite restaurant is Modesto just down the road. We will use Simpson again undoubtedly!
Peter & Jan – June 2019
Second visit to Villa Raconet. High standards maintained. Love San Vicente as a base and hopefully return again. Thanks to Simpson and Claire for help following the cancellation of our flight.
The Evans family – May 2019
This was our second holiday with Simpson Travel and, as before, we were very impressed with the ease of this last-minute booking. We found the Simpson representatives, who met us at Palma airport, to be friendly, helpful and very professional. The villa was of the highest standard with magnificent views of a hill complete with goats gazing down at us from the summit. We acknowledge the very high standards Simpson offers and we are certainly going to consider them when we plan our next holiday.
Graham & Ann Turner – May 2019
Thoroughly enjoyed the luxury of a fortnight at Villa Raconet. Beautiful villa, beautiful area – our first time here and it won’t be our last. Claire was a wealth of useful information!
Andrew & Maggie – September 2018
Lovely villa, spent a lot of time staying local and chilling out! Would recommend a trip into Pollença – a walk up the Calvari steps and then rewarded ourselves with cocktails at Jimmy’s cocktail bar before a fabulous meal at Il Giardino restaurant. Also recommend a steak at Hotel Cala San Vicente or at Modesta just down the road. Loved our holiday!
The Butlers – September 2018
We’ve had a great holiday. It is a lovely villa. Extremely well appointed and a real bonus to be able to walk into Cala San Vicente. While we never actually met Claire as we were out and about we have been very impressed by Simpson Travel. We have really enjoyed getting re-acquainted with this part of Mallorca. Very sad to be going home.
The McGary Family – August 2018
A wonderful villa and a superb family holiday. Simpson Travel and Claire have been excellent. Our girls (aged 2 and 4) loved the pool and the beach.
The Rerells – June 2018
The villa owner and Simpson Travel should be proud of this villa and its luxury features – so well equipped with everything we could have asked for. Thanks for a wonderful holiday!
Lyn – June 2018
A beautiful villa that provided a base for discovery of mountains, beaches, town squares and fabulous cafés.
John & Ann – June 2018
Villa Raconet is a beautifully appointed modern villa in the perfect location for exploring the mountains, villages and coast of northern Mallorca. The owners take great pride in their building and were most welcoming and helpful. There are high levels of comfort in all bedrooms and common areas and plenty of space for our group of three couples and our baby granddaughter! Claire, the Simpson Travel representative, remained in touch throughout our stay and proved a great source of information for local trips, many of which we did! I can't recommend the villa and location enough.....we will be back!
Simon Prodger – June 2018
Lovely week doing not very much – enjoyed the villa and the pool and pottering around – exactly what we wanted! The smell of jasmine will forever remind us of Mallorca. Beautiful.
Aileen & Niall – May 2018
Our first Simpson Travel holiday exceeded our (very high) expectations in almost every way. We will definitely travel with Simpson again.
Mr Amey – October 2017
Villa Raconet is a beautiful villa in a quiet location. The interior is tastefully furnished and the pool and outdoor area perfect.
Mrs Hazelwood – September 2017
A wonderful week in a stunning property – what fantastic workmanship...another successful holiday with Simpson Travel – thank you!
The Greenfield Family – October 2016
Best travel company I have ever used. Would never use anyone else.
Mr Parkes – September 2016
We have stayed in many Simpson Travel villas over the years, but El Raconet has been the loveliest and most beautiful. We have admired the details of construction and attention to detail. It was a great pleasure to meet the owners and realise that they had built it themselves!
Kath & Jahn – September 2016
Villa Raconet beautiful – plan to return. Great location, furnished and planned to a very comfortable and enjoyable standard. Although we didn't meet Claire (Simpson Travel rep), that was not her fault. She called twice, but we missed her. It was very good to know she was around if we needed her. Great holiday.
Mrs Prime – July 2016
We loved the villa, built as a family home to a very high specification by the owner, a builder who we were lucky enough to meet along with his charming wife, Joanna. Very well appointed and equipped. We used the pool, barbecue and table tennis table. With the lovely jasmine scented patio and the upstairs balcony where we stargazed over a nightcap every evening, we enjoyed every aspect of the location.
Mrs Payton – June 2016
Superb week, wall-to-wall sunshine. Lovely villa, very clean and very well equipped. Ate out every evening, Pepe’s a favourite – especially the paella. Towels (bathroom and pool) cleaned mid-week by Joanna (owner) and husband – much appreciated.
The Gower Family – June 2016
After you book a holiday with Simpson Travel you will not look anywhere else.
Mrs Laverty – May 2016
The villa is great, as is Cala San Vicente – we spent a few evenings at Cala Molins enjoying the waves. The villa has all you need and is very comfortable – coffee on the roof terrace in the morning as the sun comes round is recommended.
The Dingwall Family – June 2016
Simpson Travel is a truly professional company that offers a holistic service to address your every need. We will definitely book again with you for our next villa holiday! Thank you.
Mrs Thurgood – September 2015
Very relaxing week in this beautiful house. Unlike some other guests we didn't stray far but managed to walk to Puerto Pollença so had a little excursion! The house is perfect to relax in as there are nice airy rooms, and very well equipped. Will recommend to friends.
Mrs Howells – June 2015
Villa really lovely – everything one could want and a real bonus to have a Jacuzzi bath with a small child who loved it. Enjoyed our visit to Pollença on Sunday for the market – bought some lovely fruit. Little beach perfect for a few lazy hours. Thank you for a relaxing week.
Mrs Annan – June 2015
Every comfort and convenience and two beautiful weeks of sunshine. Spent many happy hours around the pool with meals in the evening. We are going home very relaxed and chilled out.
Mr Morgan – May 2015
Yet again Simpson Travel went above and beyond the realms of providing just a pleasant holiday. Great service, personal touches and a wonderful property all added to the natural splendour of northern Mallorca. Needless to say they will be our 'go to' provider next time. First class.
Mrs Kell – May 2015
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions