In this section...
- Delightful spacious gardens
- Family friendly
- Wonderfully private
- Close to Pollença and Alcúdia
- Simpson family extras available
Immaculately cared for both inside and out, Finca Can Llamas has the feel of a much-loved family home. From hammocks in the garden to bathrobes in the bedrooms, the owner’s thoughtful attention to detail shines through, promising a wonderfully indulgent stay for a couple, family or group of friends. The space is generous and the location appealingly private, all within easy reach of Pollença and the coast.
The finca is situated in a beautiful rural, wooded area just four kilometres from Pollença town, surrounded by mature trees and landscaped grounds. Younger children are in for a real treat, with a small play area in the garden, and an open invitation to visit some furry friends that graze nearby on the owners’ miniature farm. For warm sunny days the choice of beaches is endless, the two closest being Playa de Muro, the longest sandy beach on the island, or Puerto Pollença, a little smaller but brilliantly serviced with all manner of watersports and a wide choice of places to eat, drink and shop along its celebrated Pine Walk. For more sophisticated dining and charming old town feel, both Pollença and Alcúdia are just a short drive away.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living room with TV (limited English-speaking news channels)
- Kitchen/dining area with electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Shower room
- Master bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, leads out to private terrace
- Twin bedroom (135cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room, leads out to small balcony
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 0.90m – 1.70m), accessed via Roman steps
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Pollença 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D3, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group F, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G, Peugeot 2008 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
View holiday Booking Conditions