In this section...
- Delightful spacious gardens
- Family friendly
- Wonderfully private
- Close to Pollença and Alcúdia
- Simpson family extras available
Immaculately cared for both inside and out, Finca Can Llamas has the feel of a much-loved family home. From hammocks in the garden to bathrobes in the bedrooms, the owner’s thoughtful attention to detail shines through, promising a wonderfully indulgent stay for a couple, family or group of friends. The space is generous and the location appealingly private, all within easy reach of Pollença and the coast.
The finca is situated in a beautiful rural, wooded area just four kilometres from Pollença town, surrounded by mature trees and landscaped grounds. Younger children are in for a real treat, with a small play area in the garden, and an open invitation to visit some furry friends that graze nearby on the owners’ miniature farm. For warm sunny days the choice of beaches is endless, the two closest being Playa de Muro, the longest sandy beach on the island, or Puerto Pollença, a little smaller but brilliantly serviced with all manner of watersports and a wide choice of places to eat, drink and shop along its celebrated Pine Walk. For more sophisticated dining and charming old town feel, both Pollença and Alcúdia are just a short drive away.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living room with TV (limited English-speaking news channels)
- Kitchen/dining area with electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Shower room
- Master bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room and air conditioning; leads out to private terrace.
- Twin bedroom (135cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room and air conditioning; leads out to small balcony
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room and air conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 0.80m – 2.20m), accessed via Roman steps
- Please note that the bedroom air conditioning system is activated by motion sensors during daytime hours, but can be set to run continuously at night
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of the above please call 020 8392 5747
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Pollença 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A3, Hyundai i10 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For details of exclusions please view our Mallorca Booking conditions here.
Group A3 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B5 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C3 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E3, Citroën C4 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P1, Peugeot 5008 (can be a 7 seater 5+2) or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase (less luggage space when being used as a 7 seater)*
Group P6, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We loved our stay at Las Llamas. The villa and grounds are beautifully maintained by Francesca. In fact as soon as we arrived we knew we were in good hands as she started to give medical advice! I swam in the pool at least twice a day and it was so refreshing. Pollença and the port are musts as well as the walled town of Alcúdia. Cala San Vicente has a lovely beach – what a picturesque couple of small bays. Thank you.
Andrew, Vanessa & Lauren – October 2021
We had a lovely week – the garden is beautiful and the girls loved the pool. We went to many different beaches, the girls loved Alcúdia as it was flat, calm and hot the day we went, very Caribbean-like. We all loved Colonia de Sant Pere, worth the drive, surfy, laid-back vibe. We had a lovely meal at Es Guix, thank you for the recommendation, Sonia. Beautiful setting, great service.
Jenny, James, Alice & Jessica – October 2021
A very much-needed holiday after our daughter’s wedding. We have loved the villa – it is beautifully maintained and the pool and garden fantastic. Pollença is a lovely town to wander around and the Sunday market has a great mixture of produce and gifts – clothes, jewellery and leather goods. Not too many cyclists out and about this year which made the drive along the coast to Sóller more enjoyable! The scenery is absolutely stunning and the villages of Deià and Valdemossa are very pretty. We visited Alcúdia which was interesting and the caves at Campanet were absolutely amazing and empty when we went. Puerto Pollença was great for an evening stroll along the Pine Walk. We had a mixture of barbecues at the villa and meals out.
Jenny & Wilson – September 2021
What a wonderful place. We loved the pool – perfect options for sun and shade and swimming and relaxing. We loved the streets and restaurants in Pollença and Arta and beachside in Port de Pollença. Beautiful beach at Cala Torta and Cala Muro and Coll Bai. What a lovely break after the year of Covid. Good efficient Covid testing pre-departure in Port de Pollença. Thank you.
The Hall family – July 2021
We were let down very badly by another UK tour operator to the extent that the villa we had booked was uninhabitable. Simpson did a wonderful job in finding us a villa in the same resort, which was exceptional. I cannot thank them enough for rescuing our holiday.
Richard – October 2019
Superb. Villa spotlessly clean and very well equipped. Lovely gardens and swimming pool with lots of comfortable sunbeds. Shaded areas for eating and relaxing. Location excellent: 8 minutes by car to Pollença (lovely shops and lots of good restaurants) and 15 minutes to beaches. Highly recommended.
Lesley Horton – September 2019
As ever, a wonderful holiday experience thanks to Simpson. Hassle free as all holidays should be. Our sixth holiday with them and hopefully many more.
Simpson Traveller – July 2019
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Calvari Chapel at the top of the famous 365 steps offers stunning panoramic views. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the much-loved seafront Pine Walk, perfect for a pre-or post-dinner stroll.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions