In this section...
- Delightful spacious gardens
- Family friendly
- Wonderfully private
- Close to Pollença and Alcúdia
- Simpson family extras available
Book with confidence...
Read our Covid-19 pledge to find out how you and your money are protected.
Immaculately cared for both inside and out, Finca Can Llamas has the feel of a much-loved family home. From hammocks in the garden to bathrobes in the bedrooms, the owner’s thoughtful attention to detail shines through, promising a wonderfully indulgent stay for a couple, family or group of friends. The space is generous and the location appealingly private, all within easy reach of Pollença and the coast.
The finca is situated in a beautiful rural, wooded area just four kilometres from Pollença town, surrounded by mature trees and landscaped grounds. Younger children are in for a real treat, with a small play area in the garden, and an open invitation to visit some furry friends that graze nearby on the owners’ miniature farm. For warm sunny days the choice of beaches is endless, the two closest being Playa de Muro, the longest sandy beach on the island, or Puerto Pollença, a little smaller but brilliantly serviced with all manner of watersports and a wide choice of places to eat, drink and shop along its celebrated Pine Walk. For more sophisticated dining and charming old town feel, both Pollença and Alcúdia are just a short drive away.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living room with TV (limited English-speaking news channels)
- Kitchen/dining area with electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Shower room
- Master bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, leads out to private terrace
- Twin bedroom (135cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room, leads out to small balcony
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 0.90m – 1.70m), accessed via Roman steps
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of the above please call 020 8392 5747
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Pollença 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Airport 45min drive
We are happy to arrange your car hire, using one of our trusted local suppliers; please ask us about options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
- 2 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën C1 or similar
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar
- 6 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar
Group A2 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D3, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group F, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G, Peugeot 2008 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We were let down very badly by another UK tour operator to the extent that the villa we had booked was uninhabitable. Simpson did a wonderful job in finding us a villa in the same resort, which was exceptional. I cannot thank them enough for rescuing our holiday.
Richard – October 2019
Superb. Villa spotlessly clean and very well equipped. Lovely gardens and swimming pool with lots of comfortable sunbeds. Shaded areas for eating and relaxing. Location excellent: 8 minutes by car to Pollença (lovely shops and lots of good restaurants) and 15 minutes to beaches. Highly recommended.
Lesley Horton – September 2019
As ever, a wonderful holiday experience thanks to Simpson. Hassle free as all holidays should be. Our sixth holiday with them and hopefully many more.
Simpson Traveller – July 2019
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions