In this section...
- Stunning contemporary home
- Set in pretty Mancor de la Vall
- Village location
- Simpson family extras available
- Walking distance to restaurants
For all its vibrant culture and contemporary vision as an island, corners of Mallorca still offer a nostalgic nod to a gentler, more traditional pace of life. On the outskirts of the village of Mancor de la Vall, presided over by the monastery of Santa Lucia on a hill nearby, this welcoming villa gives you the chance to slow down a little and enjoy the view – which in this case is the spectacular scenery of the Tramuntana Mountains. And yet, for all its ‘road less travelled’ charm, it’s just a short drive from the restaurants, cellars and local craft shops of bustling Inca, Mallorca’s third largest town.
Inside your villa, the style is engagingly eclectic: beamed ceilings, tiled floors and natural wood, polished to a good shine, with an equal measure of chrome, colourful modern art and white-painted finishes – and everywhere, there’s plenty of space. A covered terrace runs along one side of the building, overlooking the private pool, with an outside seating and dining area, perfect for morning coffees or evening drinks and there’s a barbecue there too.
If you feel like a wander for fresh bread or an apéritif, the village square is just a five-minute walk away, whilst the neighbouring villages of Selva, Caimari, Biniamar and Lloseta each have their own stories to tell and menus to share in a traditionally laid-back atmosphere, all around a ten-minute drive from Ca’n Sole. Nearby Inca, home to some lovely architecture, is also famous for its leather goods and there’s a market there every Thursday, one of the biggest in Mallorca, selling fresh produce and crafts from across the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area, leads to pool and garden area
- Lounge area with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), leads to front terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (bed can be configured into a twin on request)
- Bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi jet bath and separate walk-in shower
- Double bedroom
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Additional single bed available if required
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Covered terrace for dining al fresco with barbeque
- Poolside chill out area
- Private swimming pool 7.8m x 3m (depth 1.60m throughout) with steps
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Mancor de la Vall (restaurant, bar and bakery) 5min walk
- Inca (restaurants/shops) 10min drive
- Selva (restaurants/shops) 10min drive
- Pollença Town (shops/restaurants ) 30min drive
- Beach (Playa de Muro) 35min drive
- Palma airport 35min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D3, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group F, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G, Peugeot 2008 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a truly fabulous holiday in Mallorca! Ca'n Sole and its location are perfect. Simpson Travel is a first class company and we will definitely book with them again!
Mrs R R-Jones – July 2018
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions