In this section...
- Spacious family home
- Walking distance to Puerto Pollenca
- Lovely mountain views
- Contemporary interiors
This chic, newly-renovated (2022) villa has what we feel is the perfect location, tucked away in its own gardens yet just a 10-minute walk from Puerto Pollença wide range of restaurants and shops. Such a position offers fantastic flexibility for older teenagers to come and go as they please without the need for a parental taxi, and means you can enjoy a glass or two with your dinner out without having to designate a driver.
Yet despite this brilliant location, Cala Dala is so well equipped and tastefully finished that you might decide not to leave it for the entire holiday! Its six bedrooms are ideal for a larger party or two families, with an airy open-plan kitchen-dining-lounge space that opens out onto the pool terrace. The mountain panoramas from around the pool add to the wonderful sense of space, and it’s not unusual to see black vultures, red kites or even ospreys circling on the thermals above. For an even better view, there’s an additional sun terrace on the first floor as well as a second lounge room, ideal if your party needs separate spaces to socialise.
The villa is exclusive to Simpson Travel during the high season, and was recently upgraded to create fresh, contemporary interiors and a small gym room. All you need to add is friends and family for a stress-free, car-free holiday in one of the absolute prime spots on the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 6 bedroom villa (sleeps 12)
- Open plan kitchen/diner/living area with Smart TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD player; leads to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing and drying machine, wine fridge, coffee maker
- Gym with free weights, bars, rowing machine, bike
- Bedroom with bunk bed; leads to shower room
- Twin bedroom; leads to shower room
- Lounge with large flat screen Smart TV; leads to Juliet balcony
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to Juliet balcony
- Master bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room. Leads to balcony.
- Double bedroom (160 x 190 bed, can be converted into twin beds on request)
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Weekly linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Table tennis
- Private chlorine swimming pool 9.5m x 4m (depth 1.05m – 1.84m)
- Pool heating available April - May at a charge of €300 per week
- Private catering can be arranged through Fresh Food Chef
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- To pre-book any of the above please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Restaurants/shops/supermarket (Puerto Pollenca) 10min walk
- Beach (Puerto Pollenca) 15min walk
- Boat and bike hire (Puerto Pollenca) 15min walk
- Airport (Palma de Mallorca) 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A3, Hyundai i10 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3, and 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308, or similar*
- 8-10 guests – 2 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 11-12 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3, and 2 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For details of exclusions please view our Mallorca Booking conditions here.
Group A3 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B5 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C3 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E3, Citroën C4 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P1, Peugeot 5008 (can be a 7 seater 5+2) or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase (less luggage space when being used as a 7 seater)*
Group P6, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Calvari Chapel at the top of the famous 365 steps offers stunning panoramic views. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the much-loved seafront Pine Walk, perfect for a pre-or post-dinner stroll.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions