In this section...
- Stunning views
- Complete privacy
- Wonderfully romantic
- Stylish interiors
- Skopelos Town 15-minute drive
This Skopelos hideaway is a classic Simpson Secret, nestled into native Mediterranean woodland that stretches as far as the eye can see. The location is perfectly private, a magical spot to slow down and reconnect with the natural beauty that makes unspoilt Skopelos so special. You could spend the entire day here relaxing on the terrace or by the pool, idly observing the subtle colour changes as the sun moves across the sky and the birds swoop and dive above. As dusk falls on a summer evening, you can help yourself to a lemon for your G&T from the tree in the garden while you ponder the delightful dilemma of dining in on your private terrace, or dining out in Skopelos Town, just 15 minutes away by car.
The house belongs to a British singer-songwriter, whose creative talents are evident in the tastefully understated décor that’s perfectly in keeping with the rural location. Exposed stonework hints at the history of the building, though you’ll find everything you need here to holiday in contemporary comfort, including two en-suite bedrooms to suit friends as well as a couple. The house lies at the end of a 300m unmade road, so some patience is required from the driver, but for romantics, nature lovers and anyone who just needs to escape to somewhere quietly beautiful for a week or so, this Simpson Secret is an inspired choice.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (Greek channels), DVD player, doors to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Separate WC (outside)
- Double bedroom (170cm x 215cm bed) with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 195cm beds, can be converted into double on request) with en-suite bathroom
- Reading room, leads to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool 8.3m x 4.3m (depth 1.5m throughout)
- Villa terraces have some exposed drops
- Villa reached via an unmade country lane 300m from the main road
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Tavernas/shops (Skopelos Town) 15min drive
- Beach (Limnonari) 10min drive
- Transfer Skiathos airport to Skopelos port 2hrs
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Corsa or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Hyundai I30 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. Please note that damage to the undercarriage, wing mirrors, windscreen and tyres is not covered by insurance.
Group B – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C – Fiat Grande Punto or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Opel Corsa or similar, 1.1 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group G – 4x4 Suzuki Ignis or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
What a blissful hideaway! So quiet, so private, so blissful! Everything we needed and wanted in a week’s break. Thank you, Marcia, for just being the best. We hope to come back. From beginning to end – perfect.
M & J – June 2019
I have so enjoyed this idyllic place. So, serene, so special, it’s sublime! I’ve just booked to return for another week this summer.
Shelagh – May 2019
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A trip to this idyllic location – wonderfully green, unspoilt and peaceful – is about enjoying a world which moves at a different pace. Skopelos Town is a Traditional Settlement of Outstanding Beauty and you’ll find Ottoman and Venetian influences in the island’s 300 monasteries and churches. However, from the mountains and deep pine and horse chestnut woods at the island’s heart to the tiny coves, sleepy beaches and abundant wildlife, this is truly a destination for nature lovers and the romantic at heart.
Choose a luxury villa in Skopelos and you'll soon understand why they filmed Mamma Mia! here.
View holiday Booking Conditions