In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautifully designed
- Stunning sea views
- Beach and restaurants 5min drive
A masterclass in elegant, contemporary design, Blue Infinity is also something of a rarity in lovely Sivota, a destination for sun-lovers, history buffs and walkers, where top-notch two-bedroom villas are in short supply. However, it’s more than style and sophistication that makes this villa so utterly unmissable: it also commands one of the finest views in the whole of our Greece collection.
The sight of that endless blue will have even the most travel-weary reaching for their camera and the double-height rooms and floor-to-ceiling glass take full advantage of this sweeping panorama, as glorious from your bed as it is from the magnificent dining terrace or private infinity pool.
And then there’s the location, five minutes by car to Mikri Ammos beach and only a little further to Megali Ammos beach, with a selection of excellent waterfront tavernas. Sivota itself, for boat hire, bars and a wider choice of places to eat, is a ten-minute drive. Or, you might prefer to eat in and enjoy the magic of a Sivota sunset from the privacy of your terrace.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV, doors lead to dining terrace and pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed, can be converted into twin beds on request) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Barbecue and outdoor dining area
- Outdoor shower
- Private swimming pool 3.25m x 9.5m (depth 1.2m – 1.8m)
- Pool can be heated for a supplement of £380 per week
- No children under 5 years of age due to the open-riser staircase and infinity pool
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0621K91000208401
- Mikri Ammos beach 5min drive
- Sivota (tavernas, shops) 10min drive
- Private sea taxi from Sivota to Paxos 30min
- Preveza airport 1hr 20min drive
Corfu airport transfer to port by taxi (10min), ferry to Igoumenitsa port (approx. 2hrs), collect rental car and drive to Sivota (25min drive)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Hyundai i20 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Fiat Tipo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C - 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Peugeot 208 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group G1 – Automatic Jeep Renegate Diesel or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
This is the fourth time we have chosen Simpson Travel for our annual summer holiday and they never ever disappoint – the quality of service and accommodation is superb and we do not hesitate to recommend them to our friends.
The Hyams family – July 2019
We have enjoyed a fabulous 2-week stay at Blue Infinity although we got off to a rocky start by locking ourselves out! We found that the Ionian restaurant was superb – the fisherman’s spaghetti a particular favourite. Ostria in the harbour was also excellent, although eating at peak times does cause their kitchen to become overwhelmed! Mikri Ammos is a little business like, Bella Vraka is the total opposite, especially at 7:30 and the walk across the submerged causeway is not to be missed. The bakery in Sivota is too good, as our waistlines will confirm next week… Stuart and Jana were exceptionally helpful and discreet.
Sarah & Bill – July 2019
Another amazing two weeks with Simpson – they always manage to offer the best villas! Blue Infinity has been very special – the view each morning to wake up to is priceless and we shall all miss it terribly next week. Our highlights: Olive oil museum in Parga (hidden gem especially on a cloudy day), pool days, Mikri Ammos (very slick and amazing sunbeds), Acheron River rafting (a must) for pony ride and walking in the river – breathtaking in many ways, Boat trip to Paxos and Anti Paxos – sit on the front of the boat on the left hand side for the best views. Eating out – without question the best restaurant was Fork and Knife in Perdika (15-minute drive but worth it) – the food is exceptional and we’ve been practically every other night – it’s a contemporary twist on Greek food, an absolute delight and very reasonably priced too. We would have paid at least twice as much for this quality back at home – it’s a must! Jana and Stuart have been great – the right balance as ever from Simpson representatives.
Sara, Richard, Ellie & George – July 2019
Great week – beautiful weather. Lovely place to relax and totally ‘chill out’. Pool was beautiful and very enticing especially after dark. Good day trip to Zagoria National Park – maybe a bit far for a day trip but dramatic scenery. Blue Coast restaurant very good and efficient. Boat trip in own hired boat – lovely and a different way to view the coastline. Stuart and Jana were very helpful and enthusiastic. Thank you.
Sue & Roger – May 2019
Excellent service all round. Representatives in the resort/villa were excellent and informative.
Mr England – May 2019
Blue Infinity looked amazing on the website and we are delighted to say that it exceeded our expectations. The quality of the villa was superb and it did not disappoint. Location could not have been better – we had front row seats every evening to see the most spectacular sunsets. We would definitely go back.
Mr & Mrs Black – September 2018
We adored our trip to Blue Infinity. The views were unparalleled – I could have happily spent the whole break staring out at the vista – and we had such a peaceful, relaxed stay. The children made sure the pool was well used! Thanks to all at Simpson Travel who made the trip so easy and so enjoyable. We hope to be back!
Mrs McCaw – August 2018
We loved every second of our stay here. We hired a boat for the afternoon and saw Blue Infinity from the sea. It’s one of those places you say ‘wouldn’t it be lovely to stay there?’…and because of Simpson Travel we were staying there! Sadly, our week just flew by, but we will be back.
Ian & Jane – June 2018
We have broken our rule of not returning to the same place and we have not been disappointed –it is still an amazing spot. We revisited the Acheron Springs, getting there early so that we were the only ones walking in the water up the gorge. Rather special. We discovered a little pebble beach that we had to ourselves several times in the late afternoons. Our most enjoyable day out was to the mountain villages of Kipi and Dilofo. You will enjoy your own holiday in the wonderful Blue Infinity.
Loraine & Steve – June 2018
From arrival to departure, everything ran like clockwork, the attention to detail from each Simpson Travel representative was flawless.
Mr Baines – August 2017
Beautiful villa and great location. Loved Sivota town. Lots of great restaurants and shops.
Mrs Henderson – June 2017
Blue Infinity is an absolutely stunning villa in a fabulous location with incomparable views over the Ionian. It was difficult to tear ourselves away from the pool to travel the short distance into Sivota for iced coffee and people watching on the harbour front. Definitely warrants a return visit.
Mr Kuntze – July 2017
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to explore on the uninhabited islands offshore and along the glorious Epiros Coast. Further afield, and perfect for a short countryside break or day trip, is Zagoria, home to timeless slate-built villages, arched stone bridges and the fabled monasteries of Meteora.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
View holiday Booking Conditions