In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautifully designed
- Stunning sea views
- Beach and restaurants 5min drive
A masterclass in elegant, contemporary design, Blue Infinity is also something of a rarity in lovely Sivota, a destination for sun-lovers, history buffs and walkers, where top-notch two-bedroom villas are in short supply. However, it’s more than style and sophistication that makes this villa so utterly unmissable: it also commands one of the finest views in the whole of our Greece collection.
The sight of that endless blue will have even the most travel-weary reaching for their camera and the double-height rooms and floor-to-ceiling glass take full advantage of this sweeping panorama, as glorious from your bed as it is from the magnificent dining terrace or private infinity pool.
And then there’s the location, five minutes by car to Mikri Ammos beach and only a little further to Megali Ammos beach, with a selection of excellent waterfront tavernas. Sivota itself, for boat hire, bars and a wider choice of places to eat, is a ten-minute drive. Or, you might prefer to eat in and enjoy the magic of a Sivota sunset from the privacy of your terrace.
Blue Infinity sits just below The Glass House, an identical villa built to the same specifications. They can be rented separately or together for a larger party.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV; leads out to dining terrace and pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Barbecue and outdoor dining area
- Private swimming pool 9.5m x 3.25m
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0621K91000208401
- Beach (Mikri Ammos) 5min drive
- Tavernas/shops (Sivota) 10min drive
- Private sea taxi Sivota to Paxos 30min
- Preveza airport 1hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Fiat Tipo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group B1 – Hyundai i20 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
From arrival to departure, everything ran like clockwork, the attention to detail from each Simpson representative was flawless
Mr Baines – August 2017
Beautiful villa and great location. Loved Sivota town. Lots of great restaurants and shops.
Mrs Henderson – June 2017
Blue Infinity is an absolutely stunning villa in a fabulous location with incomparable views over the Ionian. It was difficult to tear ourselves away from the pool to travel the short distance into Sivota for iced coffee and people watching on the harbour front. Definitely warrants a return visit.
Mr Kuntze – July 2017
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to explore on the uninhabited islands offshore and along the glorious Epiros Coast. Further afield, and perfect for a short countryside break or day trip, is Zagoria, home to timeless slate-built villages, arched stone bridges and the fabled monasteries of Meteora.
View holiday Booking Conditions