In this section...
- Beautifully appointed villa
- Glorious sea views
- Stylish and comfortable
- Summer kitchen
- Tavernas/shop 10-15min walk
- Beach 10min drive
One of the joys of Paxos is following the many winding lanes leading through dappled terraces and peaceful olive groves to wonderful vantage points looking out to sea. At the end of one such lane you’ll find Kallista House, an elegant dry-stone villa with a sparkling infinity pool and views of the deep blue Ionian Sea beyond.
Kallista's glorious sea views are mainly thanks to its slightly elevated position, surrounded by cypress, fruit and olive trees. The villa changed hands recently and the new owners have set out to make the outdoor space as comfortably appealing as the stylish interiors, adding a new summer kitchen for al fresco cooking and wooden decking to extend your relaxing space around the pool, making this one of the finest places on Paxos to enjoy a spectacular Ionian sunset.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living area with TV (for DVD only), DVD and CD players, with French doors opening onto partially covered dining terrace with sea views
- Dining/kitchen area with hob, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, leads to dining terrace
- Steps down to twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Both bedrooms have French doors leading onto pool terrace
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Summer kitchen with barbecue
- Private infinity swimming pool 9.4m x 5m (depth 1.20 – 1.70m)
- Beach 10min drive
- Tavernas/mini-market/bakery 15min walk or 5min drive
- Loggos/Lakka/Gaios 10-15min drive
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hr 15min)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions