In this section...
- Beautifully appointed villa
- Glorious sea views
- Stylish and comfortable
- Summer kitchen
- Tavernas/shop 15-minute walk
- Beach 10-minute drive
One of the joys of Paxos is following the many winding lanes leading through dappled terraces and peaceful olive groves to wonderful vantage points looking out to sea. At the end of one such lane you’ll find Kallista House, an elegant dry-stone villa with a sparkling pool and views of the deep blue Ionian Sea beyond.
Kallista's glorious sea views are mainly thanks to its slightly elevated position, surrounded by cypress, fruit and olive trees. The villa changed hands recently and the new owners have set out to make the outdoor space as comfortably appealing as the stylish interiors, adding a new summer kitchen for al fresco cooking and wooden decking to extend your relaxing space around the pool, making this one of the finest places on Paxos to enjoy a spectacular Ionian sunset.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living area with TV (for DVD only), DVD and CD players, with French doors opening onto partially covered dining terrace with sea views
- Dining/kitchen area with hob, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, leads to dining terrace
- Steps down to twin bedroom (90cm x 195cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Master double bedroom (140cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (140cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Both bedrooms have French doors leading onto pool terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Summer kitchen with barbecue
- Private swimming pool 9.4m x 5m (depth 1.20 – 1.70m)
- Kallista House is unsuitable for wheelchair users
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10000550501
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Beach 10min drive
- Tavernas/mini-market/bakery 15min walk or 5min drive
- Loggos/Lakka/Gaios 10-15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our first time in Paxos and we have fallen in love. Meals all over the island and empty beaches with crystal clear water. Thank you so much for giving us a week of sun and relaxation.
Rachel, Paul, Hope & Nell – August 2019
We have so enjoyed our visit to Kallista House. Our welcome visit from Julie gave us so much useful information. We loved the pool and eating our meals on both outdoor tables. The welcome pack was perfect when we arrived – tired, hungry and thirsty!
Julia, Simon, Alex & Rachel – June 2019
We had a fantastic time in Kallista House. The pool was amazing, the view was lovely and we loved the outdoor sitting areas. Julie, the rep, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
Mrs Hall – June 2019
Thank you, Kallista House! A welcome, comfortable and relaxing week in charming Kallista House. We very much enjoyed the spacious pool area and lots of shade under the parasols – cool outdoor kitchen area to read and superb views from the balcony terrace, especially at sunset! Cool bedrooms with crisp linen – perfect. We loved our Captain Nikos hire boat trip from Loggos around the island, particularly swimming around the caves and were blessed with a late holiday water taxi trip to Anti Paxos where we spent a surprisingly uncrowded day on a sandy beach and a pleasant beach bar lunch. We love you, Paxos – we hope to revisit.
The Watson family – September 2018
Our fourth visit to Paxos – our first to Kallista House. After the long journey from London, the Simpson Travel ladies at both Corfu and Paxos smoothed the last lap. This is a lovely villa, perfectly placed for all parts of the island.
Ian & Melanie – September 2018
Our second visit to Paxos and this villa was an extremely pleasant surprise, apart from the spectacular view, the pool, the terrace and the garden it is very well equipped! We had forgotten about Simpson Travel’s welcome gift in the fridge and this was so welcome after a long journey from London. Julie was efficient and very helpful with reliable and useful suggestions. Our highlights were probably the visit to Panagia on 15 August for the celebration in the monastery of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, eating at Erimitis Sunset Bar while watching the sun set spectacularly – maybe the best Greek food we’ve eaten on our many trips and pottering around on the beaches. Our favourite beaches were Levrechio and Mamaris. The food at the restaurant on Levrechio beach was also good. Oh! And the beds and the clean linen! What luxury!
Jamie, Rosella & Ivar – August 2018
We had the most blissful two weeks here! Such a gorgeous villa in a perfect location – we loved every minute of our holiday. Especially wonderful having such comfortable beds and beautiful linens, great bathrooms and the villa and the pool cleaned regularly – like staying in a stunning boutique hotel all to ourselves! Great to be able to explore Paxos – the fantastic beaches, pretty fishing villages and loved the pool and amazing views from the villa, especially sitting on the terrace and watching the sunset. One of our best holidays ever and we hope to return again soon. Our first holiday with Simpson Travel and we were very impressed! The reps in Paxos and on our arrival in Corfu couldn’t have been more charming and helpful. Thank you so much.
Monica Cornforth – July 2018
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions