In this section...
- Magnificent sea views
- Stylish interiors
- Private swimming pool
- Elevated position
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
We love the rounded edges and organic shapes at Villa Gamze, not forgetting of course the spectacular views of Kalkan Bay from both the pool and the roof terrace. The villa has its own landscaped garden with fruit trees and colourful sub-tropical plants, a welcome oasis when the sun is at its summer height and the infinity pool is as inviting at night as it is by day, with the lights of The Old Town twinkling beneath. Interiors are finished to a very high standard; an appealing blend of cool and contemporary with some colourful bohemian touches evoking the spirit of this bewitching east-meets-west destination. Three en-suite bedrooms all lead out onto a magnificent, wrap-around balcony enjoying the same magnificent panorama and on the second floor there's a kitchenette, laundry room and private roof terrace.
Villa Gamze is only a few minutes’ drive or a steep walk downhill to the abundance of dining options that make Kalkan such an enduring favourite and the stylish beach clubs that define this upmarket enclave are equally easy to access for a relaxing day by the sea.
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English channels), Bluetooth speaker; leads to pool terrace and outdoor dining terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Separate shower room
- Galleried staircase leads to landing
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite bath and shower room and ‘his and her’ marble basins
- Double bedroom with en-suite wet room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (can be converted into a double on request)
- All bedrooms share a wrap-around balcony
- Kitchenette and laundry area with washing machine and mini-fridge
- Leads to roof terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Sun terrace pergola
- Landscaped terrace gardens
- Kidney shaped infinity swimming pool 4.5m x 10m (depth 1.55m)
- Private gated off road parking shaded by a pergola
- 45 steps up to villa
- Optional meze delivery service on arrival (7 different mezes, £14pp, minimum order 2 persons)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Beach (Kalkan) 25min walk downhill or 5min drive
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops) 20min walk downhill or 4min drive (the steep return walk uphill will take longer)
- Patara 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Have travelled with Simpson Travel for many years and it’s our fifth time to Kalkan. As always, Simpson is just wonderful and Kalkan is as colourful and vibrant as we remember it to be. Never had a bad meal anywhere – they are all wonderful. Thanks Kitty and all the Simpson team – can’t fault you.
We’d never booked through Simpson Travel before this year - we’d simply booked villa, flights and transfers separately. However having now experienced a Simpson holiday we’ll definitely be using them again. The Simpson team in the UK are knowledgeable and responsive. The service at the airport from meet and greet through to car pick up was quick and seamless, and as for the resort concierge (Kitty), what can I say? She is awesome - nothing too much trouble and heaps of local knowledge. Kitty is a real asset for Simpson. All in all a superb holiday experience!
We had the most wonderful two weeks in Gamze. We all completely fell in love with Kalkan and we will definitely be back. We recommend Saklikent Gorge, Indigo Beach Club, the hammam at the Kalkan Regency, cocktails at Black & Gold. Huge thanks to our brilliant concierge, Kitty.
Our first visit to Kalkan and we absolutely loved it. The villa exceeded all of our expectations, the views are incredible. Kitty was a fantastic help, answering all of our questions and taking care of all of our bookings. It was great to have her at the end of the phone. Simpson Travel were great from start to finish. Thank you for a wonderful week!
Our first time using Simpson Travel who came highly recommended by friends. We wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them ourselves. The customer service from start to finish was excellent and couldn't be faulted. We have stayed in many villas and used many different companies but this was the best we have experienced.
Really enjoyed our stay at Villa Gamze & its position well above busy Kalkan & especially its views from the terrace (which Selahattin kept immaculate) of the harbour. Fresh bread delivered every morning by the charming Selahattin & a water cooler with refill delivered to the door were a bonus, given the steep steps up to the villa!
Simpson travel are simply exceptional. We stayed in Villa Gamze in Kalkan Turkey and could not have enjoyed it more. From booking to in resort representatives our experience was 1st class. The villa was beautiful with the most stunning view. We had everything we needed and more. Any questions we had were easily dealt with by the fantastic Kitty in resort. I cannot recommend Simpson Travel and villa Gamze highly enough. We will definitely be booking with them again in future. Thank you for a fabulous week.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions