In this section...
- Short walk to sea and restaurants
- Charming village setting
- Largest villa pool in Söğüt
- Beautiful sea views
- Immaculate interiors
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Contemporary design in an authentic, unspoilt location is the magic formula that so many Simpson Travellers tell us they love, so we’re delighted to offer beautiful Villa Ada as a perfect example of this sought-after combination.
Set just a short stroll from the sea, Ada is one of the best villas in Söğüt, claiming immaculate interiors and the largest private pool in the local area. The villa has been expertly and sympathetically designed by owner Ebru, with nods to traditional Ottoman style in the tall windows, wooden frames and wrought-iron balconies. She’s done a fabulous job on the interiors too, creating light-filled modern spaces designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. The star of this whole wonderful show is the pristine infinity pool, angled so you can swim looking out over Söğüt bay and her islands, with glass balustrades to ensure nothing impedes your view. Shaded seating and dining areas mean you can be outside all day long and into the soft light of a warm Turkish evening, an idyllic spot for an aperitif before dinner at one of Söğüt’s numerous seafront restaurants.
With its village location, Villa Ada offers you a taste of traditional local life alongside all the frills of a luxury villa holiday; an unbeatable combination for one or two couples or a family looking for some well-deserved indulgence in a magical setting.
Please note... This property is not included in our early bird price freeze promise.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Bozburun Peninsula.
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with Smart TV. Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with freezer, microwave, oven, hob and coffee maker. Access to terrace and garden
- Shower room with basin and WC
- Twin bedroom (can covert to double bed) with en-suite shower room with basis and WC. Balcony.
- 2 double bedrooms (180cm bed) each with en-suite shower room with basin and WC. Shared balcony.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson pool towels
- Shaded outside dining area
- Salt water swimming pool 11m x 3.5m (1.6 - 1.7m deep)
- Sun loungers and umbrella
- Cleaning service twice weekly (once for one week stays)
Please note: The living area opens directly to the pool area. The doors can be locked, but children must be supervised at all times and we do not recommend this villa for toddlers or non-swimmers.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4pm
- Check-out time – 10am
- Söğüt (beach, waterfront, restaurants) 5min walk
- Bozburun (supermarket) 15min drive
- Ciftlik beach 35min drive
- Marmaris 1hr drive
- Dalaman airport 2hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Duster Lodgy or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F – Hyundai Accent automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
We had a fabulous holiday at this beautiful villa and loved the amazing pool. The location was truly magical and also the local people were so welcoming and friendly. Although the drive from the airport was over a couple of hours, it was a beautiful stress free journey and the instructions provided were really easy to follow. Nihat, our concierge was so informative and made contact even before the start of our journey and was readily available throughout. The attention to detail in every aspect of our holiday was first class.
Fantastic villa, amazing pool and views, Nihat was fantastic and extremely helpful.
We have enjoyed a fantastic stay! Thank you Nihat for all your recommendations. Very special location, fabulous views and we will certainly miss the swimming pool! Mostly we enjoyed relaxing, lazy lunches and suppers and a warm and friendly town. Glad we went to the market on Monday, some beautiful fresh produce to cook, and a great fishmonger in upper Söğüt. Every meal we had at the waterfront was excellent. Glad we took a drive to Serce Bay – parked at Captain Nemos and they ferried us to the pontoon to swim. Lovely couple of hours lounging – great snacks at Nemos. Hope to return.
Thank you for the happiest of memories we could have possibly hoped for. We can’t believe we’re the first guests to stay here and hope our wonderful time has set the precedent for future guests. We’ll miss the lovely pool and view – simply perfect! Our favourite things have been a morning boat trip with breakfast around local bays with Captain Mutlu – swimming and snorkelling in the crystal clear, gemstone colour water was unbelievable! Take the drive to Serce Bay to Captain Nemos – a deserted idyll that will take your breath away. Make sure to go round the corner to the jetty for a swim and sunbathe – perfect tranquillity. Shop at Bio-Organic at Söğüt upper village. Thanks also to Nihat for making everything go so smoothly.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Reaching out from a forested coastline towards the nearby Aegean islands of Symi, Tilos and Rhodes, the Bozburun Peninsula is one of the most peaceful and picturesque corners of southwest Turkey.
Azure bays and sheltered coves, woodland, olive groves and mountains set the scene for a holiday fragranced with fields of lavender and wild thyme. Centred around the seaside town of Bozburun itself, famous for boat building, this discreetly luxurious destination is a protected conservation area, made for leisurely boat trips, sea-view restaurants and walks along the cliff tops.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Bozburun Peninsula.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions